It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I already did it 4X tonight.....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

new_here
reply to post by ItDepends

You know new_here, I hear, that sometimes it's everywhere!! lol

Wow, you came close to beating me at my own game
--had to read it 3 times to discern the meaning!

So-- here here! I hear ya! Here, there & everywhere, LoL. Oh wait... *gasp* ...you left out the There!!! Well, fear not, Reformed-Snideman-- I humbly present to you [drumroll, please] The Fab Four... *Applause* to help you... *screaming teenage girls* ...I SAID TO HELP YOU... *gag order in place* ...avoid this somewhat embarrassing omission in the future!
......?
.....???
Oh cheer up, will ya?!

There isn't a person alive who hasn't skipped their there-- they're just usually not lucky enough to have a friend like me point it out...

So, here ya go, there is a song for everywhere everything!

It must be Instant Karma....but I almost had thrown in that song as well.....I cannot begin to tell you how much of a favorite it is of mine!!!

It's so true, the where, the here no it's really there, almost everywhere!!

But when you start talking 'bout everything....then that really means something! Because without something, most likely you have nothing....but I believe in Something and Because the sky is Blue, that reaffirms to me Everywhere you will find Something!! Having fun

Wishing you a day of Everything wonderful and Something full of Happiness. I feel fine!!

edit on 16-9-2013 by ItDepends because: added correction to my grammar

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

ItDepends

It must be Instant Karma....but I almost had thrown in that song as well.....
Well let's just chalk that up to 'Great Minds Think Alike' shall we?

It so true, the where, the here no it's really there, almost everywhere!!

But when you start talking 'bout everything....then that really means something!

Wishing you a day of Everything wonderful and Something full of Happiness.
Love that song!!! Thanks. The Beatles ROCK (yes, yes... pun intended.)

I feel fine!!
Well, there's a song for THAT too! Oh phffft... you knew that- that's why you said that, AND the Instant Karma reference. Oh well... here's your prize anyway:

Funny thing is, James Taylor's song "Something" has line "I feel fine" so I wonder if that's a coincidence or the Universe is folding back on itself...

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

new_here

ItDepends

It must be Instant Karma....but I almost had thrown in that song as well.....
Well let's just chalk that up to 'Great Minds Think Alike' shall we?

It so true, the where, the here no it's really there, almost everywhere!!

But when you start talking 'bout everything....then that really means something!

Wishing you a day of Everything wonderful and Something full of Happiness.
Love that song!!! Thanks. The Beatles ROCK (yes, yes... pun intended.)

I feel fine!!
Well, there's a song for THAT too! Oh phffft... you knew that- that's why you said that, AND the Instant Karma reference. Oh well... here's your prize anyway:

Funny thing is, James Taylor's song "Something" has line "I feel fine" so I wonder if that's a coincidence or the Universe is folding back on itself...

Now we are talking serious coincidnecs.....I love JT too. And there is great speculation, that JT who was signed by Paul on Apple record, was that George may have borrowed "took" some of JT's musical whimsical nuiances for "Something in the way she moves", probably not a coincidence at all.

Love puns intended or not.....lol. If you feel fine!!!! It must be because its a

It's all good!! Peace and Love!!

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Good Day Sunshine is one of my All Time Favorite Beatles songs-- b/c it never fails to put me in a good mood! The coincidences suggest a synergy, and I think it only fair to tell you, you've got a friend!

Oh, and I just thought you might find this interesting. An interview from 1970-- so young, such a sweet baby James.
Really, he does seem like an awfully nice person. Very humble. It's funny near the end when he talks about Steam Roller Blues! Edit: Not near the end-- about 1/3 in.

edit on 9/16/2013 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

new_here

Good Day Sunshine is one of my All Time Favorite Beatles songs-- b/c it never fails to put me in a good mood! The coincidences suggest a synergy, and I think it only fair to tell you, you've got a friend!

Oh, and I just thought you might find this interesting. An interview from 1970-- so young, such a sweet baby James.
Really, he does seem like an awfully nice person. Very humble. It's funny near the end when he talks about Steam Roller Blues! Edit: Not near the end-- about 1/3 in.

Yes, a good synergy happening all because I initially had refrained, but now am able to exclaim so very positive energy's. Truly believe music has so much power. Love both of your posts on Sweet Baby James...especially you've gotta friend....a beautiful song for sure. I know we've extended this thread perhaps beyond its original purpose....but sometimes the circle come back 'round again. Hopefully this brings a smile, a thought of the beauty of life and also there's really never a reason to try not too try to hard.....it's just a lovely ride! (thank you so very much for your kind, thoughtful and fun replies...I've really have appreciated the sharing and just getting to know each orther).....

Peace and Love, It's the only way!!

edit on 16-9-2013 by ItDepends because: making fun of a mistake

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

(thank you so very much for your kind, thoughtful and fun replies...I've really have appreciated the sharing and just getting to know each other).....

Ditto, friend!

That was a JT song I was not familiar with... but loved it! Honestly, like I could listen to him sing the phone book, ya know? Just a really great voice!

Someone shared this vid with me a couple years ago. It is really quite powerful if you've got 15 min. to spare. You will NOT regret it! (You may recognize the main character as the guy from the TV show "Bones.")
May your day be filled with joy and contentment!

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

new_here

(thank you so very much for your kind, thoughtful and fun replies...I've really have appreciated the sharing and just getting to know each other).....

Ditto, friend!

That was a JT song I was not familiar with... but loved it! Honestly, like I could listen to him sing the phone book, ya know? Just a really great voice!

Someone shared this vid with me a couple years ago. It is really quite powerful if you've got 15 min. to spare. You will NOT regret it! (You may recognize the main character as the guy from the TV show "Bones.")
May your day be filled with joy and contentment!

As you promised, NO REGRETS!! Thank you so much, it was awesome. I appreciate all of your sharing. It really is nice to know that there are some really awesome people like yourself 'out there' LOL!

All the Best!! Have a Wonderful Day!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join