It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Bush was Right? Timeline 911, Afghanistan Iraq, Syria

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by talklikeapirat

Did you even read the thread?
edit on 13-9-2013 by SexNinja because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

SexNinja

KeliOnyx
reply to post by SexNinja

They didn't just disappear, he destroyed and disposed of them like he was supposed to after 91 war.

I'm not saying your wrong this could be true but why are we taking the word of a Dictator as fact?

we didn't take his word for it. the UN arms inspectors knew that he didn't have any.

here's a link, i like this because it gives a time line.
there are other sites that say the same and shows reports, bing and google are your friend.

UN weapons inspectors worked in Iraq from November 27, 2002 until March 18, 2003. During that time, inspectors from the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) and the United Nations Monitoring, Verification, and Inspections Commission (UNMOVIC) conducted more than 900 inspections at more than 500 sites. The inspectors did not find that Iraq possessed chemical or biological weapons or that it had reconstituted its nuclear weapons program.
Although Iraq was cooperative on what inspectors called “process”—allowing inspectors access to suspected weapons sites, for example—it was only marginally cooperative in answering the questions surrounding its weapons programs. Unable to resolve its differences with Security Council members who favored strengthening and continuing weapons inspections, the United States abandoned the inspections process and initiated the invasion of Iraq on March 19.

Disarming Saddam-A Chronology of Iraq and UN Weapons Inspections From 2002-2003

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Did you read my op I never claimed when didnt go to war on a false presumption of wmd in Iraq. I proposed the question what if Iraq moved those weapons to Syria based on new evidence that Syria has chemical weapons.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

SexNinja
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Did you read my op I never claimed when didnt go to war on a false presumption of wmd in Iraq. I proposed the question what if Iraq moved those weapons to Syria based on new evidence that Syria has chemical weapons.

do you think that the pentagon was not watching every move that saddam made whether it was by truck or as one theory goes on passenger aircraft that the seats had been removed. hell the satellite technology back then was good enough that you could see a man on the ground or better. and if they were moving them don't you think it would have been seen. under terms from the gulf war he had to get rid of them, don't you think someone was watching using satellites. and that traffic going to and from sites would have been flagged.

syria has had a CBW program from about the late 70's or early 80's.
they like most countries didn't want anyone knowing what the had, and told every one they didn't.

assad even hinted in 1990 that they had there own program. and again in 97

and to backup the statements i made above here is a link to a pdf report, dated 1997 from one of syria's own.

M. Zuhair Diab is a Syrian-born international security analyst living in London. From 1981 to 1985, he was a diplomat with the Syrian Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Although the Syrian government has never admitted possessing CW agents for offensive military use, a number of official statements have implied the existence of CW or production facilities. In a 1990 speech, Syrian President Hafez al-Assad said:
Israel is still superior technologically; and it is capable of inflicting on the Arabs human disasters in case of war. But the Arabs can, with what they have, inflict the same disasters on it.
If the word “disasters” in the Assad statement is given a broad interpretation, one can infer that it means hitting civilian and strategic targets with CW

Finally, President Assad, after meeting with Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak on May 1, 1997, replied to a journalist’s question about Israeli allegations that Syria was manufacturing CW by saying: Those who have nuclear weapons do not have the right to criticize others regarding any weapon which they possess. If they want disarmament, we should start with nuclear ones. We, the Arabs, are ready to get rid of other weapons.
This oblique statement could be read as a confirmation that Syria possesses CW.

According to the U.S. Assistant Secretary of State for Intelligence and Research, Syria “has had a chemical warfare program since the mid- 1980s.” 8 In 1988, a U.S. analyst described Syria’s CW capability as more advanced than that of Iraq, while not- ing that the latter had a larger stockpile

did you see where it says that they are more advanced than iraq, but that iraq had more.
now remember that this report is from 97, it is not impossible to think that if they were more advanced than iraq, that they could have built as much as what is claimed to be there now. keeping that in mind, why would they take weapons from iraq and risk being discovered, and risk a invasion of their own country at that time and loose everything they had. they had to know that gw would send troops or air strikes in if he could show that he was right. after all he did declare war on terrorist and all countries that support them.

here is the pdf, it is also worth noting that the text i quoted are in just the fisrt page and a half much more to the report.SYRIA’S CHEMICAL AND BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS: ASSESSING CAPABILITIES AND MOTIVATIONS

edit on 13-9-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

SexNinja

leostokes
reply to post by SexNinja

A recent poll shows that more than half the people in the US believe that the 9 11 story is suspect.

The NIST claim that the 3rd tower, building 7, came down because of office fires has been challenged by the group: Architects and Engineers for 911 Truth. This group states that the NIST claim is not only untrue, it is impossible.

I'm sure a lot of them are on this site. Cause just crashing a couple 800,000 Pound planes into downtown New York on Live television just isn't all that convincing.

However the History channel can just make whatever they want up and people are sold.

Who crashed the planes and why?

No plane crashed tower 7. Architects who have experience in design of stable towers say the NIST story that office fires brought down the 3rd tower is untrue. They say it is impossible.

People who say 9 11 was caused by foreign terrorists have to explain what caused tower 7 to turn into dust and blow away.

edit on 13-9-2013 by leostokes because: Add another sentence.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

hounddoghowlie
I don't like using network as a source, to liberal, bias, and have communist leanings, and their sister network is even worse. but here is a good documentary.

here is a clip from the CNN Presents, Dead Wrong. it is full of people that were in the know at the time.
might help to open your eyes. collin powell even admitts to being wrong about wmd's in iraq. and mislead. when the guy that pitches the U.S.'s evidence for war to the UN, and asks for a coalition to go to war says that, you got to take notice and pay attention to the details.

the audio is not that great in this one. but you can find the whole show on youtube in i think it's in five parts.

listen to the what they say about the guy that told them about the mobile labs, and what powell said to his friend and chief of his staff at the end.

Ok.. Thanks for the Video. I'm gonna check it out when I have some time

edit on 13-9-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join