It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Bush was Right? Timeline 911, Afghanistan Iraq, Syria

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SexNinja

A recent poll shows that more than half the people in the US believe that the 9 11 story is suspect.

The NIST claim that the 3rd tower, building 7, came down because of office fires has been challenged by the group: Architects and Engineers for 911 Truth. This group states that the NIST claim is not only untrue, it is impossible.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

So many Bush Bashers are the Popular Opinion kind who follow the pack & parrot talking points but really don't know much about all the politics, events, and reasoning for doing so. I have always praised his work in Africa. I also like that the reason many people don't know about is because he didn't Pat himself on the back by going on T.V. & addressing the world on hi accomplishments. Today's president has done little to nothing as far as world humanitarian aid, has taken the Hated patriot Act & turned it into Monster that spies on everybody at Home & Abroad. Making All Countries not Trust us at all & then brushes it off by saying he is doing Good Things & to Trust Him. "Fast & Furious" Gun Walking that wound up in a dozen murders in Mexico that involved kids dying. Creating a fantasy about a Fake video, a fake protest, to cover up Real Americans being attacked by our Enemies. Harassing & spying on Associated reporters because they didn't print Lies and told the Truth about Him not Republicans involving sequesters. Sending the message that if you don't Lie for Him and follow his Blame Game in Reports you will be taken down. The IRS targeting the other political side. All this has made me look at the Bigger Picture behind the Mass Hate for Bush. I wonder if it has more to do with a snowball effect by a Sinister Media & Social organizing by a party intent on Slander & dirty politics. Other wise Obama would be receiving the same if not More right now. If they really cared about the country they would Inform the people about this horrible President like they did for Bush

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

leostokes

A recent poll shows that more than half the people in the US believe that the 9 11 story is suspect.

The NIST claim that the 3rd tower, building 7, came down because of office fires has been challenged by the group: Architects and Engineers for 911 Truth. This group states that the NIST claim is not only untrue, it is impossible.

I'm sure a lot of them are on this site. Cause just crashing a couple 800,000 Pound planes into downtown New York on Live television just isn't all that convincing.

However the History channel can just make whatever they want up and people are sold.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by NotSoAnonymous

Yes everytime I bring up the Aids medicine its like it doesn't exist. Or some convoluted crazy nonsense, that's anything but acknowledging this fact.

Bush already has a Legacy that will outshine Obama and Clinton. If it turns out true that he didn't lie, and shockingly its all these Dictators that lied he will go down in History as one of the greats!

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I don't like using network as a source, to liberal, bias, and have communist leanings, and their sister network is even worse. but here is a good documentary.

here is a clip from the CNN Presents, Dead Wrong. it is full of people that were in the know at the time.
might help to open your eyes. collin powell even admitts to being wrong about wmd's in iraq. and mislead. when the guy that pitches the U.S.'s evidence for war to the UN, and asks for a coalition to go to war says that, you got to take notice and pay attention to the details.

the audio is not that great in this one. but you can find the whole show on youtube in i think it's in five parts.

listen to the what they say about the guy that told them about the mobile labs, and what powell said to his friend and chief of his staff at the end.

edit on 13-9-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

I will watch the Video tmr. I totally understand what your saying but the whole world backed Bush to remove Saddam. After the work was done the whole world turned on him because why not?. That's ok he did the right the thing and he will be a part of history. I think all the evidence is pointing to Assad having Iraq's chem weapons just like Bush said.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   

SexNinja

Swills

Bush could be one of the greats? Please... at best 9/11 occurred because of his incompetence, his administrations incompetence, & all of Washington's (alphabet agencies & miltary included) incompetence. That's the best case scenario which doesn't propel anyone to any kind of exalted status, ever.

Bush can and will go to Hell.

I don't know what you mean it occurred because of his incompetence can you elaborate?
He did however say this won't happen again. Guess what it didnt! How many terrorist attacks since??? None.
After he declared war on not just terrorists but any nation harboring them. They just started handing the over 5,000 and counting!

WTF do you mean there haven't been any terrorist attacks since then? Where the hell have you been the last 10 years? Not on this planet I assume.

And what Swills meant, was that there was plenty of supposed evidence to stop 9/11 beforehand.( If they wanted to) And yet it still happened. Incompetence.

And FYI: your right about there being a large number of terrorists being arrested. And thanks to your pal Bush, with your extreme Republican view and narrow mindedness, YOU are considered a terrorist and could be subject to one of those arrests and 'handed over' as well.

There's so much more I can pick on in this thread, but Im fairly sure I wont need to.
Im a firm believer that if you let a man talk enough, he'll hang himself.

edit on 13-9-2013 by Chickensalad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Chickensalad

SexNinja

Swills

Bush could be one of the greats? Please... at best 9/11 occurred because of his incompetence, his administrations incompetence, & all of Washington's (alphabet agencies & miltary included) incompetence. That's the best case scenario which doesn't propel anyone to any kind of exalted status, ever.

Bush can and will go to Hell.

I don't know what you mean it occurred because of his incompetence can you elaborate?
He did however say this won't happen again. Guess what it didnt! How many terrorist attacks since??? None.
After he declared war on not just terrorists but any nation harboring them. They just started handing the over 5,000 and counting!

WTF do you mean there haven't been any terrorist attacks since then? Where the hell have you been the last 10 years? Not on this planet I assume.

And what Swills meant, was that there was plenty of supposed evidence to stop 9/11 beforehand.( If they wanted to) And yet it still happened. Incompetence.

And FYI: your right about there being a large number of terrorists being arrested. And thanks to your pal Bush, with your extreme Republican view and narrow mindedness, YOU are considered a terrorist and could be subject to one of those arrests and 'handed over' as well.

There's so much more I can pick on in this thread, but Im fairly sure I wont need to.
Im a firm believer that if you let a man talk enough, he'll hang himself.

edit on 13-9-2013 by Chickensalad because: (no reason given)

I would love to hear about these terrorists attacks please cite them and source if you if have time.
I know what he meant and I know what possibly means and I know what supposedly means.
It means you don't have any proof.
I present nothingbut facts in my thread. So I expect not to be bombarded with opinions misepresented as facts. Please reread the thread . I presented something not factual being that to ny attention immediately. So faer no one has refuting anything or evene attempted to discuss any of the information I presented.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   

They didn't just disappear, he destroyed and disposed of them like he was supposed to after 91 war. But like any tyrannical dictator he could not publicly admit that. He was put in the no win situation, admit that you are toothless lion to the people you have brutalized for decades, or take your chances that the US is bluffing. Either way it ultimately does not matter, Bush went in destroyed the country. Created an environment perfectly suited to creating more terrorists and then patted himself on the back for a job well done.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   

9-11 Fairy Tale
Directed by a beardy-guy from a cave in Afghanistan, nineteen hard-drinking, coke-snorting, devout Muslims enjoy lap dances before their mission to meet Allah…
Using nothing more than craft knifes, they overpower cabin crew, passengers and pilots on four planes…
And hangover or not, they manage to give the world’s most sophisticated air defense system the slip…
Unphased by leaving their “How to Fly a Passenger Jet” guide in the car at the airport, they master the controls in no-time and score direct hits on two towers, causing THREE to collapse completely…
Our masterminds even manage to overpower the odd law of physics or two… and the world watches in awe as steel-framed buildings fall symmetrically – through their own mass – at free-fall speed, for the first time in history.
Despite all their dastardly cunning, they stupidly give their identity away by using explosion-proof passports, which survive the fireball undamaged and fall to the ground… only to be discovered by the incredible crime-fighting sleuths at the FBI…
…Meanwhile down in Washington…
Hani Hanjour, having previously flunked 2-man Cessna flying school, gets carried away with all the success of the day and suddenly finds incredible abilities behind the controls of a Boeing…
Instead of flying straight down into the large roof area of the Pentagon, he decides to show off a little…
Executing an incredible 270 degree downward spiral, he levels off to hit the low facade of the world’s most heavily defended building…
…all without a single shot being fired…. or ruining the nicely mowed lawn… and all at a speed just too fast to capture on video…
…Later, in the skies above Pennsylvania…
So desperate to talk to loved ones before their death, some passengers use sheer willpower to connect mobile calls that otherwise would not be possible until several years later…
And following a heroic attempt by some to retake control of Flight 93, it crashes into a Shankesville field leaving no trace of engines, fuselage or occupants… except for the standard issue Muslim terrorists bandana…
…Further south in Florida…
President Bush, our brave Commander-in-Chief continues to read “My Pet Goat” to a class full of primary school children… shrugging off the obvious possibility that his life could be in imminent danger…
…In New York…
World Trade Center leaseholder Larry Silverstein blesses his own foresight in insuring the buildings against terrorist attack only six weeks previously…
While back in Washington, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld and Paul Wolfowitz shake their heads in disbelief at their own luck in getting the ‘New Pearl Harbor’ catalyzing event they so desired to pursue their agenda of world domination…
And finally, not to be disturbed too much by reports of their own deaths, at least seven of our nineteen suicide hijackers turn up alive and kicking in mainstream media reports…

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   

That's because your OP is nothing but a theory. And you claim facts????
Granted you presented news stories, but they are just to support a theory. You can't prove one way or the other that the supposed WMDs from Iraq are the very same that Assad has in his possesion. Theory.

What's to say that he wasn't able to pay a handsome fee for a few smart guys to toss together some blue prints and assemble some weapons of his own? Hell, Saddam did. We did, Russia did, China did......
You forget that he's the President of a nation, with quite a few options at his disposal.

And what are the chances that the very same WMDs that we were after were able to sneak out of the country without us or any of our allies noticing??? You realize that the whole of the US was looking for thos WMDs, we needed that proof. Im pretty sure that if they existed, we and others would have had a pretty close eye on em at all times, before, during and after the Shock and Awe.

And for starters here is a list of JUST Islamic related attacks in America.

Do I need to find more for you? Im sure I can.

Im not wasting any more time with this. I feel like Im arguing with my 6 yr old about whether or not there's monsters under her bed.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Nedusa

Greatest yet most WTF story Ive ever read.

But, I think I've heard it before. Doesn't it end with us losing rights and privacy while being labeled a 'domestic terrorist' if you speak out?

Totally not the way I thought it was gonna end.

Man...who writes this stuff?

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   

I present nothingbut facts in my thread.

No you didn't. It has been pointed out twice to you now, that you've presented not a shred of evidence for Iraqi CBW's prior to the 2nd Gulf War and how these non-existent weapons ended up in Syria.

Since wiki is your source of choice. Your buddy Bush is quoted there saying:

Bush later said that the biggest regret of his presidency was "the intelligence failure" in Iraq, while the Senate Intelligence Committee found in 2008 that his administration "misrepresented the intelligence and the threat from Iraq". A key CIA informant in Iraq admitted that he lied about his allegations, "then watched in shock as it was used to justify the war".

wiki

"The biggest regret of all the presidency has to have been the intelligence failure in Iraq," Bush told ABC television in an interview scheduled for broadcast last night. "I wish the intelligence had been different, I guess."

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   

More live were lost in the American civil war to free slaves. Man that Lincoln what a jackass probably burning in hell.

The american civil war was not started or fought over freeing the slaves. Lincoln had a plan to send all of the former slaves back to africa after the war, he never got to because Booth killed him 5 days after the war ended. He was quite racist, yet its funny how celebrated he is during black history month.

I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in anyway the social and political equality of the white and black races – that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race. I say upon this occasion I do not perceive that because the white man is to have the superior position the negro should be denied everything.”

Source:

Fourth Debate with Stephen A. Douglas at Charleston, Illinois, September 18, 1858

The whole world wanted him gone. Saddam massaced 200,000+ of his own people. Admitted to wanting to develope nuclear weapons. And Syria probably is the one who got his chemical weapons.

Maybe you should do some research on where Saddam got his chemical weapons in the first place? Remember a little conflict called the Iran-Iraq war where the U.S. supplied arms, money and (gasp) nerve agents like Sarin to Saddam to fight the Iranians, who had just finished thirty years living under a brutal US installed dictator.

edit on 13-9-2013 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Why would they need Iraq's low quality and short shelf life CW, when they have been able to manufacture their own for nigh on 30 years ?

Unless it was the invisibility properties of course, that I can understand....

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

What do you mean what do I mean? I guess it's clear you really know nothing about 9/11 & all the prior warnings about the comin attack that was completely ignored.

Perhaps your should go and read more Wikipedia articles?

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Do you think Assad acquired those weapons from Iraq in 2003? He never admitted to having them but neither has Israel admitted to having nukes yet we all know they do & it's because of those nukes Syria wants chemical weapons. It's well known Syria has chemical weapons and has had them long before 2003. Once again, you should probably read the Wikipedia page about Syria's WMD's.

edit on 13-9-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

KeliOnyx

They didn't just disappear, he destroyed and disposed of them like he was supposed to after 91 war.

I'm not saying your wrong this could be true but why are we taking the word of a Dictator as fact?

But like any tyrannical dictator he could not publicly admit that. He was pt in the n win situation, admit that you are toothless lion to the people you have brutalized for decades, or take your chances that the US is bluffing.

This could be true, or it could be that he was a liar and crazy like most brutal dictators.

Either way it ultimately does not matter, Bush went in destroyed the country. Created an environment perfectly suited to creating more terrorists and then patted himself on the back for a job well done.

Or he liberated 50 million people in Iraq from a brutal dictator, and he deserves s pat on the back.
edit on 13-9-2013 by SexNinja because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Nedusa

So do you better evidence to support your claims than the the live video seen by millions of people?

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Chickensalad

That's because your OP is nothing but a theory. And you claim facts????

I used nothing facts to support my theory, and draw my final conclusion. I never misrepresented that my conclusions are a fact.

Granted you presented news stories, but they are just to support a theory. You can't prove one way or the other that the supposed WMDs from Iraq are the very same that Assad has in his possesion. Theory.

Your right I can't prove that I never it claimed it was fact I put forth some very strong evidence, and said it is very highly likely the weapons from Iraq.

What's to say that he wasn't able to pay a handsome fee for a few smart guys to toss together some blue prints and assemble some weapons of his own? Hell, Saddam did. We did, Russia did, China did......
You forget that he's the President of a nation, with quite a few options at his disposal.

Could be sure and what your saying MIGHT be true. What about all evidence that I put forward that we actually do have?

And what are the chances that the very same WMDs that we were after were able to sneak out of the country without us or any of our allies noticing??? You realize that the whole of the US was looking for thos WMDs, we needed that proof. Im pretty sure that if they existed, we and others would have had a pretty close eye on em at all times, before, during and after the Shock and Awe.

Not sure what your trying to say here.

And for starters here is a list of JUST Islamic related attacks in America.

Do I need to find more for you? Im sure I can.

Im not wasting any more time with this. I feel like Im arguing with my 6 yr old about whether or not there's monsters under her bed.

I applaud your 6 yr old for using facts and reason to draw his own conclusions. You two must engage in some heated discussions.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join