It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the Elite Are Hijacking the Global Awakening and Still VERY MUCH in Control

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Very insightful.
I am glad that there are others who are able to see.
It is very clever, what they are doing.
But then, that's how they come as far as they have now isn't it?
They are not human.
They know our weaknesses and how to exploit them.
They know how to manipulate our fears.

Once you make the decision to NEVER be afraid again NO MATTER WHAT, all of their power COMPLETELY disappears INSTANTLY!!!!

They can't do anything with a man who refuses to be afraid.
All they can do is kill him.
But they can no own him.
THey can not control him.
They can only release him.

STOP buying in to the fear!!!

It is the children, it is always the children.
When all else fails, they will ALWAYS use the children to push their agenda.
Who wants bad things to happen to the children after all???
Think of the children!!!!
What of the children???
They gassed the CHILDREN!!!!
We MUST bomb them!!!

Wake up people!
WAKE the F up!!!

You are being played!

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   

VoidHawk

OP.
What are your thoughts on a revolution that involves finding those behind the curtain?

For me, it is about awareness.

If we could all collectively stop complying, then the elite (whoever they may be at the top) would be forced to adhere to act in a manner that benefits mankind.

Wars are made possible because of taxation and the fact that people are played off against each other.

They have lasted so long because of divide and conquer, but if every human being on the planet knew the game, then it would be over.

Imagine you could go to the middle east and let everyone know that religion is being used to control them and divide them, make them see how crazy it is.

The elite thrive and feed off division.

EDIT- also see generalchaos' very insightful comment posted above this post.
edit on 13-9-2013 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by GeneralChaos

Great post, this makes so much sense.

Ben Swann, Ventura, these guys are not getting to the crux of the matter, namely that the elite rule through fear.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   

dreamingawake
While I feel your posts are always challenging, I also feel they are preaching to the choir that we are here and in questioning, with due respect. I didn't catch if you asked a question or question to Ben Swann, which in turn perhaps you should have, whether the case might be unwittingly knowing towards your assumption or not of what is really going on.

It's already been hijaked and is nothing new. For example where are all of the Bush era anti War protesters? many remain silent and in support of "their" president. There's a fair share by now who know any fronted organization, protesters or other wise can and will be hijacked when fronted by a leader and or leaders and used against themselves by operatives as we've seen recent by Anon and Occupy.

I don't believe Americans are not being, "turned" against the country, more so than they are realizing, with that comes not only for the nation but seeing such as Bilderberg playing a big part globally in corruption. Don't forget that part, that it does not end with the US. Or many I am being too hopeful.

I kind of touched on this in the OP, yet I don't really think I am preaching to the choir in the sense that I believe most ATS are unaware of the game.

The front page of this website is a thread about organising militia groups and it is safe to say from the recent Ben Swann AMA thread that the majority were taken in hook, line and sinker.

I think you make great points though and I don't disagree except for the fact that you may slighty overestimate the percentage of ATS members who see through the manipulation and propaganda.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   

thanks W2012 true OP

but there s one frightening aspect, you didnt mention -
that They do not cáre no more, if people 'wake up' : it is Too Late, anyway.
Since They re about to let crash this entire joke society
...its been kept alive artificially by them.

so...the 'waking up of people' is another deception - and totally nondangerous for Them -
since it s useless to 'wake up' to 'banksters' etc
- since the entire system will be collapsed, anyway,

the very moment, the Dimension arrives.
Tháts where They work for.
and *that* is what the people shouldnt realize, should never 'wake up' to.

if that makes sense.... poorly phrased, sorry

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   

if any of you remember Herman Kahn, on Thermonuclear War, start thinking again. what are the target priorities? the first targets are counter force..take out the opponents weapons. then hold the cities and industrial base hostage so the opponent has a reason not to fire any hidden nukes.
Now add updated military thinking... first take out command communication and control..4 C I. then on to counter force and counter pop and industry.
So where is the CCC of the PTB?
anyone reading ATS with discernment can list in a second... let us start with the bankster elite and their locations.

I believe a threat has already been made to this elite...in London, and that is the reason Britain suddenly dropped out of the assault on Syria, leaving Obama dangling in the wind.
That would be the Russians, and the target would be Threadneedle street.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Wonderer2012

For me, it is about awareness.

If we could all collectively stop complying, then the elite (whoever they may be at the top) would be forced to adhere to act in a manner that benefits mankind.

Wars are made possible because of taxation and the fact that people are played off against each other.

They have lasted so long because of divide and conquer, but if every human being on the planet knew the game, then it would be over.

Imagine you could go to the middle east and let everyone know that religion is being used to control them and divide them, make them see how crazy it is.

The elite thrive and feed off division.

EDIT- also see generalchaos' very insightful comment posted above this post.

We pay the puppets to carry out the show.
You mention taxation. What if everyone just stopped contributing? What if we stopped paying taxes, subscribing to magazines, even working? Would that bring this group to thier knees?

This thread is very clever, and I've been coming to a similar feeling after reading Putin's address to Americans.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Maybe we (the people) should form a United Justice League and just start by stringing up members of the "Committee of 300".

Current membership list of the Committee of 300

Abdullah II, King of Jordan Abramovich, Roman Ackermann, Josef Adeane, Edward Agius, Marcus Ahtisaari, Martti Akerson, Daniel Albert II, King of Belgium Alexander, Crown Prince of Yugoslavia Amato, Giuliano Anderson, Carl A. Andreotti, Giulio Andrew, Duke of York Anne, Princess Royal Anstee, Nick Ash, Timothy Garton Astor, William Waldorf Aven, Pyotr Balkenende, Jan Peter Ballmer, Steve Balls, Ed Barroso, José Manuel Beatrix, Queen of the Netherlands......

This list is from 2011

Bush Snr, Kerry, Clinton and Kissinger are on the membership list, but Barry is not.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I don't know.

We say we want people to wake up, right? We've been running around calling everyone "sheeple" and we've been begging them to see the light.

And now that they are, we say it is all manipulated.

It gets a little confusing, doesn't it? Are they really awakening or is it all a farce?

In my opinion, TPTB have been very successful by swinging whichever way the public is swinging. They get on board public opinion and manipulate from there. They go with the grain and control from there.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I believe most Americans love the Constitution and all that America stands for. They do not like the people that hijacked our government and are sitting in its Capitol. Now you are saying those lawmakers are blameless and it is the people and forces hidden behind the curtain? I don't buy that. A revolution or make-over of our government is to get rid of those people.

If those folks sold-out to The Powers That Be then they are just as worthless and just as much to blame and must be ousted. It may require Americ going through economic hard times to get rid of the Federal Reserve Bank but we will just have to bite the bullet and do that. America is worth saving but it won't be easy. It will require house-cleaning and a restoration of liberty.

edit on 13-9-2013 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I agree for the most part that the "Alternative Media" is heavily controlled and censored.

What they present to us is actually diluted, watered down, and in reality represents only a sliver of the truth.

I am not saying I know all of the truth, no one does, but it is apparent that most of our "well known conspiracy topics" have been twisted into unrealistic and limited perspectives in order to guide the witless to a predetermined outcome.

Rule of thumb:
Don't trust anyone, not even yourself.

Everyone lies to themselves about all sorts of things, much less to other people.
So seek wisdom and know that it is up to you to discern the deeper hidden truths around you.

Think out things in length and attempt to honestly question everything.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
A drunk driver runs into a telephone pole, or some random guy digs up a data line burying his dead dog.

Sometimes random, sometimes not.

If someone really wants to stop us from communicating, they need only flip a switch and blame a random occurrence.

We really have no control over anything at all, and that's why we are kept too busy just getting by to go see what really happened ourselves.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
It is the memes. The genes of a society. And much like genes being passed on from parrent to child, memes are passed on from generation to generation. And much like evolution memes undergo a process of natural selection. From the looks of things it seems already self evident that these elite those involved in this agenda have chosen the worst of the worst of the worst memes. Memes like greed, authority and absolute power over the masses, holier than thou mentallity, and now a culture of death, destruction and destablization.
They have that mentallity that once they kill everyone else off that they can become gods. The truth is much like the nazis near the end of wwii they too will be fighting amongst themselves and they will end up killing themselves off.
So how do we change the consensous? As i said earlier memes go through a process of natural selection. So what we do as a species is differentiate the good memes like love, honor, integrity, etc from the bad memes, like revenge, hate, etc.
We start at ground zero and climb the ladder. Start with yourself and ask yourself what kind of memes do you want to pass on the the next generation, what kind of world do we want to leave our offspring to have.

The world may be going to $hit in a hand basket but it's up to the individual to decide.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

You know theres a saying i like.
"Half of what we hear is a complete and utter lie, the other half a conveniently constructed lie. So where's the truth? It's hidden in the lies."

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Wonderer2012
Ben Swann will never talk about the banking cabal, the network of families really in charge. He, along with Ventura, perhaps unknowingly, are turning Americans against their government as they place the world's problems at the feet of the American government who any good conspiracy theorist should know is controlled by outside forces.

I hate to break this to you, but actually your whole thread is undermined by the fact that Ben Swann did indeed talk about the root of banking evil in the USA, the federal reserve. In fact, he made a two part special on it:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
This goes all the way back to the first caveman to have a surplus, and held it over everyone else's head.

Until we get rid of human greed, there will always be someone with more of something than someone else. The "haves" always control the "have nots".

What exactly would a world look like if these supposed shadow elite were defeated? I mean, what is the goal here people? What is the consensus on what is wanted?

Freedom? No one is ever truly free. Nature will always have the final say and control the events in your life. And what is freedom anyway? The freedom to gratify your ego? The freedom to do whatever you want?

Freedom is such a loosely defined term, and a truly unattainable ideal.
edit on 13-9-2013 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

raiden12

Wonderer2012
Ben Swann will never talk about the banking cabal, the network of families really in charge. He, along with Ventura, perhaps unknowingly, are turning Americans against their government as they place the world's problems at the feet of the American government who any good conspiracy theorist should know is controlled by outside forces.

I hate to break this to you, but actually your whole thread is undermined by the fact that Ben Swann did indeed talk about the root of banking evil in the USA, the federal reserve. In fact, he made a two part special on it:

www.youtube.com...

I've just watched that entire video and Ben Swann is hardly exposing the banking cabal.

He doesn't connect the dots at any point. The video is about how politicians are not auditing an American financial institution that is trying to solve the economic problems through quantative easing.

At no point does he mention how these banking families have been funding wars and revolutions that have shaped our history and continue to do so as they slowly but surely take over this entire planet.

Choose to believe the info in the OP or not, but my whole thread was not undermined by your post.

Here's a video talking about the banking cabal-

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Dustytoad

But who ARE the controllers.. I know I don't know the answer. As high up as I have seen I know I havn't seen them. Someone must know who they are right? I mean there has to be at least a few of them probably 1,000s.

Ugh.

No, there are not thousands, anymore then there are thousands of leaders in the Army - there is one, the rest are cannon fodder.

In this case, there are less then 10, probably 8. The rest, and mean the rest - the names you know, the names you don't. are all cannon fodder for the 8.

In fact, you are far more likely to survive any major shakedown then the names you know. Why? The names you know have PROVEN they will sell themselves for shinny objects and trinkets, you have not. They cannot be counted on.

The first thing any new regime does is kill those who helped bring them to power, unless they have some other method to control them.

Now, consider this: The names you know are far, far, far more scared of the eight then you.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Swann might not be as hardcore fringe as Icke or Alex Jones in his pieces, but that does not make him an enemy of the liberty movement. At least Swann uses logic, keeps an open mind, and encourages people to make up their own minds. His approach will likely not satisfy most of the folks on this board, but he could inspire some a-ha moments to the mainstream crowds.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I have my own ideas of what is ultimately going to happen.
I just hope I live long enough to see if it plays out.
I would stop short of calling it a "memory".
More like an impression I suppose.

We have help.
If we did not, we would have been done in long ago.
I must say, it is rather like a rousing game of chess when I see it play out as I search deep within myself.

Imagine if you will,

Long long ago, when "we" were all "one".
One mind if you like.
A mind who strayed too far.
Who dared defy orders to never go near the forbidden place.
The place where entropy and chaos ensued but was contained.
The place where all evil was consolidated and confined deep below.

Then, as was bound to happen,You got curious and went near.
Not only did you go near once, but several times.
Near enough to hear the pleading for help.
Near enough to make a new friend.
Near enough to be deceived into eventually letting them out.

Now here we are, millenia later and we are about to come full circle.
All of the evil on this planet is being consolidated and being tricked into
turning themselves in so to speak.

Through manipulating THEIR ego, our helpers have designed a way to get them to go willingly back to whence they came.

THat my friends is where these giant underground cities come into play.
They are quite literally digging their own graves.
They have been skillfully convinced that they are gong to need to go down there in order to survive a coming disaster.o
And when the last one enters, and the last bolt is firmly locked into place, the game will have ended and all will be restored to it's rightful place.

If what I just said struck a cord deep within you,.........there just may be a reason why.

Now, let's never do THAT again.

whew!

- end drunken rant.
edit on 14-9-2013 by GeneralChaos because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join