It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

StealthyKat's Halloween Costume Contest 2013

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousMoose

Yeah, I didn't think it should have been on that list either when I saw it. It always struck me as a "tourist trap"....it ESPECIALLY isn't number one. But the other places are interesting and I didn't have time to search for another video at the time. Those abandoned places creep me out....don't know why but they do....

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I'd love love love to meet James Marsters who played Spike.

He regularly goes to many of the Conventions. Check the con's site guest lists to see if he'll be there. He's a pretty nice guy.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Dude can I join your family...seriously! You guys know how to have fun!!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Tylerdurden1

Can't afford the family I have! LOL. The stepkids better find a job soon so they can pay rent (both are adults)!

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Yes, the abandoned asylums and hospitals creep me out the most. I tried looking for the nearest old asylum to me and found out the building was bought by Oracle and was being used as their R&D headquarters

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousMoose

Hmmmmm..... here in New Orleans (and surrounding areas) we have so many legendary places. It's a ghost hunters paradise as well as a "Sportsmans Paradise" LOL....Here are a few examples.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I just found out James Marsters will be at Megacon in Orlando in March!! OMG I'm going! I have always wanted to meet him.

I'm soooo glad you told me about this. I guess it was meant to be!

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I wish I could go! Never had the chance, but I have always wanted to go to one! Have you decided on your costume yet?
Oh! Since I KNOW you know your way around a kitchen, can you post some Halloween treat recipes? Pleeeeeease?

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
This is hilarious!

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
This freakin CREEPS ME OUT!!!

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
This is hilarious....."PMS....The Horror Movie"

Best quote..... "I don't trust anything that bleeds and doesn't die" LOL

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

mblahnikluver

I LOVE Halloween!!

I am so dressing up. It's a Star Wars theme!! I am also dressing up my little man, he will be almost 5mths so he can be dressed too!

I am Princess Leia as always but I can't wear my beloved Leia bikini now
A little too revealing for a mom to be wearing that with her child and other kids around. lol My little one will be Darth Vader and Yoda and the dog is Chewbacca of course! There is a Halloween party here at the local park and you can bring your pets. I'll post pics when it comes time to dress up!

Here is me in my Leia costume. I wore it three years in a row. Last time was this in 2011. I still have it lol I will never get rid of it. I now need the Leia costume that covers my body so parents dont get mad. lol

I just bought a ton of Halloween decorations today at the Dollar Tree. BEST PLACE EVER to buy Halloween decor. It's all $1!!! I hope my neighbors like Halloween and if they don't too bad! I am sure they will torture me with Christmas stuff. I am not into decorating for Christmas but I LOVE decorating for Halloween. I'll post pics when I get it all put up. Is it too early to start decorating?! LOL
edit on 9/13/2013 by mblahnikluver because: (no reason given)

Well Kat

You asked for scary
You got it

Disclaimer ..................... This is NOT me

Cody

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Oh...My....Goddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *urp*

So what are you going to be? I'm not sure yet what I'll be yet...I usually do some variation of my vampire costume like in my OP...I just change it up a little.
edit on 10/2/2013 by StealthyKat because: sp

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Dorothy from the wizard of Oz ?

My ATS cred graph

Cody

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

cody599

Dorothy from the wizard of Oz ?

My ATS cred graph

Cody

Be afraid....be VERY afraid.......

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Night Star

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! LOL!

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Hi everyone...I thought I would post a few videos of some of the creepiest stories I know of....this one is about a creepy guy and his creepy doll....ROBERT.....true story. I doubt the part about "Robert" walking around is true (lol).....but the fact that Roberts owner was bat s**t crazy is certainly true! Creepy doll though....

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Here's a whole ISLAND of creepy dolls!

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Trying out some looks for halloween, bought a zip for 90p, used some eyelash glue to glue it on, lots of concealer/makeup and fake blood later, voila! pretty inexpensive costume idea

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join