It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Off Balance, a World that Does not Seem to be Right ? "Strange Days Indeed" / Symptoms of the Psy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I had originally posted this in the Prophecies sections, and it seemed to be fitting that there seems
to be more to add--a niggling feeling that does not go away--like waves it crashed up and down,
at locations higher, at certain times of the day lower--and it is one, which leaves one wondering
and waiting, it may cause negative symptoms, mood swings, excitement, insomnia, and this
feeling that there is some sort of thing going on behind the scenes that leaves one worried,
and it is one which people perceive as "reality" that seems to be different, as to how it was
beforehand--probably I have speculated that there are "sensors" who seem to pick up on
these strange feelings that often are somber or feelings of foreboding--as some-one else had said..
I have had this since around 2008--and it escalated between 2010-2012... and still persists....
What is going on...suggestions?

Original Thread
A world, at the moment, off kilter, seemingly imbalanced, not the way as it should be? Things looking the
same, but somehow not the same? Anyone feel the same thing? Something is not as it should be--and
many worldwide are somehow feeling this. Increased feelings of agitation from people, nervousness
\ antsy, feeling as if the world somehow is becoming different--anyone sensing that feeling of change
that somehow never comes? In other words, a constant trudge, trying to get things done, and things
seemingly dragging on forever. Or is time going too fast? Some thing that as time goes by, its more
of a roller--coaster thing -and its like you never know what is going to happen the next day? So, ay theories of what is really going on--maybe there are those who are more sensitive to some sort of undergoing phenomenon that has permeated the environment--or maybe many are not adjusting emotionally
to the many changes that are happening on a world wide scale? Many though feel that something is
up and not quire right--what do you think? "can't pin point it,but it has like the light is not shining as it should be .....and a feeling of emptiness is felt---anyone feel the same as these things? all the best.....

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dancer77

All I can say is I have had a weird day, mostly good for me, everybody around me and seemingly for people everywhere near as I can tell.

Except for these crappy emotocircles, it has been epiphanal!

See? I am not a manga in real life.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Thank God somebody is having the same thing going on! Do mean this in a Good Way though. I have come up with nothing! Ask people and they either think your crazy or no longer see them much. Actually it goes deeper then that, seems I'm either waking up as some call it. Or could just be losing that last bolt in my head

Home life, work life and just walking down the street! Glad to here you have noticed that feeling; like a non-feeling about everything. Not a bad feeling so to speak, like somehow you are being directed not to feel? And that feeling that something is getting closer....................new people out of nowhere are moving in your town and came from some big city.

I was from a big city and was told/felt/led to go out east to a place in KS! ERR! First 3 yrs was pergatory! next 10yrs I am being stripped of everything; belief's anyway. And now I have to wait some time longer............................. Voices..................and things are gonna change!

Plus side is I like the alone-ness though getting old though. Seems that these new people showing up has given a spark deep inside somehow like it's almost here! i shall not start with the Dreams
As you know everythings gonna be okay, just more work that's needs to be done!

It is a good thing though. No more pretend world so to speak and more actually Love! As for me, the feeling I get is that it is TIME for the Children to wake-up!

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I'm w/ you... I do feel something strange is happening our is abut to happen....

Hope it's all my imagination

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I refer you to my signature............

but seriously it seems like whatever we are experiencing is the normal at this moment in time..so get on with it.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

Get it done, nothing normal. Hello, like we did not know this already. Why did you even bother to post?
Oh wait, sorry. You must be having a bad day!

Get over it already, so why cut a post short anyway? Everyone here on ATS knows the World is not normal, thats why we are here! Asking question's and learning; if it was a stupid post I might understand only it is not.

It seems to me that more and more rude people are flocking to ATS just to bring people down. And here I though ATS was for insight and possible knowlege to thing people can share and learn?

Deal with it, in what other way but to say something? Thanks for your time and non-understanding!

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by infoseeker26754

yeah im the one having the bad day

star for u brother

"In Vino Veritas".-Doc Holiday

edit on 12-9-2013 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Doc? Thanks for the star! Actually did not know you could touch them; no $hit! Point's, flag's now star's?

101 I could never understand! Dad said get ya boot's on Boy, we's going to work!

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by infoseeker26754

I create more stars than Hollywood

your avatar is disturbing, and I dont even know what it is

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Actually just figured how to put a pic in that box! Somehow it did the box thing pictures, sit yourself in it and a strip comes out its side.

It is my hand holding a rock that I found, in a hole while fixing someone's pipe's! The only rock around in a hole 5'x10'x25'deep. In all that dirt this was the only rock.

Creepy is something that touches your toes while you sleep. Or that person at your work just waiting to ask you out. You know who I mean!

You know you killed this post. I might not get to hear what she had to say and I wanted to hear some more. What do you actually do all day anyway? Could redeem yourself and help me fix my avtar; I will try to work on it some myself lol!

Try being
!

Mood's can affect other way down the line untill it come's back to Ya. Peace!

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Don't worry about the things you have no control over. If you even knew a fraction of what is going on you'd become overwhelmed, consumed with anxiety, and hopelessly depressed.

Take it on faith that ultimately the forces of good will prevail over evil, one way or another. Always one step ahead if them.

top topics

join