It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The children killed in the chemical attack near Damascus was staged by U.S. Intelligence

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by voyger2

you are late. there's a thread about this, with detailed email analysis and certificate verification procedure for some of those emails, in RATS forum.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by whatsup86

partially true. digital signatures cannot be faked.

reply to post by greavsie1971

the hack was real, it was confirmed by the military that his yahoo account was indeed hacked.

reply to post by Logarock

actually, they do. even more so since the migration to DISA enterprise email, you can google how much the military loves it.

reply to post by zonetripper2065

BS on that single email or BS on the whole leak? because if the latter, then this is BS, not an opinion based on facts.

reply to post by Variable

calling it crap just because you think they couldn't do it, is not denying ignorance. it is pure ignorance. can you prove all those emails are fake? because i can prove that at least some of them are real.

reply to post by ignorant_ape

here we go again.. 9 years on ATS, almost 8000 posts and you still fail to understand what you read.

reply to post by ML8715

that's just one email. there's a conversation between the colonel himself and his friend, where his friend heavily hints at the fact that the colonel was involved in staging the chemical attack in Syria. that email is signed with digital signature issued by DoD, but because those emails were damaged by yahoo mail service, the signature wasn't verified.. yet. still, you're not buying it at all. sure. i'm not buying the fact that you took a look at those emails at all.

i would understand if this topic would involve something completely esoteric, requiring deep faith, open mind and pink elephants, but hey - all you need to do to understand this whole topic, is do some googling and read some facts. unfortunately, it looks like 90% of ATS readers prefers to stare at those silly pictures of colonel's wife's emails for 15 minutes, then scream 'FAKE' and move on. expecting from you to read those damn emails before posting your own opinion is obviously too much.

ATS, where is your common sense? open mind? intelligence? where are your damn brains?
the amount of completely pathetic posts on ATS, with opinions based entirely on "i didn't read a single sentence because i'm too lazy for that, but i know better", is increasing to dangerous levels.

think, people. THINK!

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

think, people. THINK!

We are, i don't think you are. This doesn't sound anything like an American. It reeks, REEKS of BS.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Variable

I have read over these emails several times now and tried to imagine a situation where such language would be used as it is here.

I Can not. This simply doesn't sound like common usage of the English language, but rather a poorly constructed sentence using the English language. I have lived over seas (outside of the US) for more than 12 years, and such mistakes are common among even the best English speaking people. You can just tell when it's not native.

I'm aware that often times people can shorten sentences, and even put words in the wrong order. But when its between two English speaking people its still understandable and the context Isn't generally lost.

So as much as I try to believe this to be a legit email, something smells like low tide at the docks!

I saw it too and got afraid very much

AND

I’m still thinking about those Syrian kids. Thanks God, they are alive. I hope they got a kind of present or some cash.

I'm sorry, I'm just not feeling it. I need something better before I can honestly do more than take these emails with mountains of salt.
edit on 13-9-2013 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Oh god .. this isn't one of those 'it was staged by actors and no one really died' threads, is it? Sandy Hook ... the Boston Bombing ... now the Syria gas attack? Comeon ... people suffered and died. It's well established by multiple sources.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I only shared some info that was published on the net... I'm not saying it is true... Only sharing to analyze it by others also.

There's lot's of info on those files from the dropbox links. Some are encrypted.

There's no doubt they where hacked.

This is (general conspiracies) the forum that I know that wants to pursuit for the truth, or isn't?

People can have there opinion. Hope is a constructive one.

Just sharing. I'm not making any judgement.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by voyger2

Thanks for being a reasonable messenger pertaining to this topic and not forcing the matter. It's still very interesting no matter how you slice it.

Star and flag, for bringing it to attention.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

and that's all about his wife's emails. what about colonel's? oh wait, you people won't comment on those, because you're either too blind to notice them, or cannot bash them because they look legit.

care to share those multiple sources? i hope they're more legit than US government and their stockpile of lies.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

jedi_hamster
care to share those multiple sources? i hope they're more legit than US government and their stockpile of lies.

The Chemical Attack Happened.
Multiple sources from all sides confirm that it did.

United Nations Investigation Confirms Chemical Weapons Used in Syria

Syria admits it happened and that they have Chem weapons, but blame the rebels for the attack

Russian investigation - Chemical Attack Happened. Blame the rebels

German investigation - Chemical attack happened - Assad didn't order it

'Rebels" admit chem attack happened. Blame Assad

French Version of Doctors Without Borders Confirms Chemical Attack

Three days after the attack, medical charity Medecins Sans Frontieres confirmed that three hospitals it supports in Damascus had treated about 3,600 patients with "neurotoxic symptoms" on the day of the attack. They said 355 of these had died.

Medical experts said large numbers of patients displayed convulsions, pinpointed pupils, excessive saliva and difficulty in breathing - all tell-tale signs of nerve agent poisoning thought most likely to be sarin. They were treated with atropine and other known antidotes, which the medics said worked in many cases, despite the hospitals running out of treatments.

The Brits and the French investigation -

The British government made public a UK Joint Intelligence Committee (JIC) assessment into the attack on 29 August, in which it clearly stated a chemical weapon attack had taken place, saying it was "highly likely" the Syrian authorities were responsible.

On 2 September the French government released a declassified summary of its intelligence on the attack, as well as assessments of video footage.

It concluded that there had been a "massive use of chemical agents" against civilian populations, that "the launch zone for the [delivery] rockets was held by the regime while the strike zone was held by the rebels", and that only the Syrian government had the stock of chemical weapons and the means of delivering them

Human Rights Watch - Conclusion - Chemical Weapons Attack Happened - Syrian Regime Most Likely Did It

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
It's a hoax and a thread like this before has already been 404'd. There are people in the world who have nothing better to do than create disinfo and stir the pot of doubt on every global facet.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I wasn't questioning the hack......I was questioning the ridiculously stupid idea that this sort of info would be posted over an e-mail by someone that has a top secret security clearance and is all boned up on hacking. Ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Great acting on behalf of the children in those videos, seizures, vomiting, etc. Wow, fooled me.

Is Disney aware of this pool of undiscovered talent?

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
This smells like disinfo to make CT's look crazy... like with the "there were no planes" thing with 9/11...

I can't really comment on the language issue, but I would argue that my english is better (and I'm German).
At least I hope so. (ZORRY I'M BAD ENGLISCH!!)

It is worth mentioning though that these dubious mails are is still more "evidence" than we have seen to substantiate the U.S. claims that Assad did it... think about that.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Because, obviously, they're going to be discussing this kind of thing over yahoo mail. It's extremely easy to make fake yahoo and hotmail accounts and make it LOOK like something was said / hacked. Are there more emails / screenshots than just those few? I'm open to looking further into this, but from just that one source and just those few screenshots I'm just not convinced.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

and where is the proof that Assad is responsible for it? there is none.

reply to post by FlySolo

altough the validity of colonel's wife's emails is questionable (when it comes to that one email, the rest looks legit), there's no proof that what is in colonel's emails, was faked. the hack is real, US military admitted that, and most of those emails look legit - i even managed to verify their digital signatures, and those CANNOT be faked. the only thing here that i would call a hoax without blinking an eye, is a neverending effort from some to derail threads like this one.

reply to post by Logarock

US military uses free email accounts like yahoo or gmail for personal stuff, but they even started to forward all their military-related emails to those - at least those that are unclassified. as can be seen in colonel's emails by those that bothered to read them, he forwarded a lot of emails from his military account to yahoo and used yahoo account to communicate with his friends using military accounts. seriously, do some research. considering the mess their DISA enterprise email system is, it's hardly surprising. should they do it? of course not. imho, every single military person that forwards any single email from his military account to some other account outside of their military realm, should be sentenced. there's a reason why the access to their military emails requires authentication with their smart card and is allowed only from .mil domains, so while communication with emails 'from the outside' is obviously required, they shouldn't forward their private emails to other accounts. they're doing it though, and it's a well known fact that they do.

reply to post by ML8715

sure there are. the links are on the first page of this thread, which you didn't even bother to read, because pictures are all that matters, right? not over 50mb of packed .eml files, right from colonel's email account, that don't exhibit any 'can haz english tranzlation' syndrome, and in fact contain some very real information and certainly look legit.

for all the posters in this and related threads.. if you didn't bother to download those files and read those emails, just forget about posting. you'll just make fools of yourselves.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ML8715

forgot to mention (once again, but reading my previous posts is obviously too much to expect), emails from colonel's account (not his wife's) were from military accounts, nearly half of them is signed with digital signatures and i've started verifying those, successfully (details in RATS forum). that means those are real and were sent from military accounts, by military people, with digital signatures signed by US DoD.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

jedi_hamster
and where is the proof that Assad is responsible for it? there is none.

And where did I say that he was responsible?? NO WHERE.
Dude ... stop moving the goal posts.
The information you wanted ... where is the info that this chem attack actually happened.
I gave it to you. From multiple sources.
From Human Rights Watch. From Doctors Without Borders. From the UN.
From many different governments on both sides of the situation.

THE EVENT HAPPENED.
Therefore, the claim that it didn't or that the people are actors or whatever ... is just wrong.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

did it happen?
DID IT?

rt.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

For that matter I will link you to this very informative thread...
Worst than a blind man is the one who doesn't want to see..
edit on 13-9-2013 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

(post by rigel4 removed for a manners violation)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join