It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The children killed in the chemical attack near Damascus was staged by U.S. Intelligence

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Pentagon may be involved in Chemical Attack in Syria: US Intelligence Colonel Hacked Emails.

Hacker got access to U.S. intelligence correspondence and published U.S. Army Col. ANTHONY J. MACDONALD’s mail. Macdonald is General Staff Director, Operations and Plans Office of the Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence the Army Staff. It’s about chemical attack in Syria.

In the message August 22 Eugene Furst congratulates Col. on successful operation and refers him to Washington Post publication about chemical attack in Syria. From the Anthony’s wife dialog with her friend it’s clear the video with the children killed in the chemical attack near Damascus was staged by U.S. Intelligence.

E.FURST: By the way, saw your latest success, my congratulations. Good job.
A.MACDONALD: As you see, I’m far from this now, but I know our guys did their best.

Another set of private correspondence between his wife Jeniffer MacDonald and Mary Shapiro reveals that colonel did not keep his mouth shut in the bedroom:

M.SHAPIRO: I can’t stop thinking about that terrible gas attack in Syria now. Did you see those kids? I was really crying They were poisoned, they died. When is it over? I see their faces when in sleep. What did Tony say you about this?
J.MACDONALD: I saw it too and got afraid very much. But Tony comforted me. He said the kids weren’t hurt, it was done for cameras. So you don’t worry, my dear.
M.SHAPIRO: I’m still thinking about those Syrian kids. Thanks God, they are alive. I hope they got a kind of present or some cash.

globalresea rch.ca

another source [blog]

Telagraph
edit on Sat Sep 14 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix links

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Even if you had a 100 mainstream sources; the problem with these kind of mails is that they are just too easy to fake. They dont proove a thing.
edit on 12-9-2013 by whatsup86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by voyger2

I saw it too and got afraid very much. But Tony comforted me. He said the kids weren’t hurt, it was done for cameras. So you don’t worry, my dear.

Wow, the most damning credibility statement of this century...if it is genuine and pertaining to said issue. Holy moly!
If this is true, what a can of worms for other staging suspicions from previous tragedies.
Maybe this guy was saying this in an effort to comfort her, a white lie, so to say? Just searching for an explanation here. Even if this were true, it will get discredited for sure. Who the hell knows what truth is anymore?
Wonder if this will make the news anytime soon?
edit on 12-9-2013 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I wonder if the other information in the emails can be verified, birthdays etc. May help prove the authenticity

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by voyger2

Yea they always talk about secret US operations over G-Mail or yahoo. Oh sure.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

well, the other source is no longer available
my.telegraph.co.uk...

but i have it on cache.
tomorrow i will upload it
edit on 12-9-2013 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

speculativeoptimist
reply to post by voyger2

Who the hell knows what truth is anymore?

Those kids in the photos are deader than a doorknob.

And not knowing what the truth is anymore? That's the goal. Better than division even.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I will copy what i have in cache, only the text format:

Members
Groups
About
DebatableOpinion blog feed
My Telegraph » Blogs » debatableopinion » DebatableOpinion
DebatableOpinion DebatableOpinion debatableopinion
August 31st, 2013 13:24
U.S. intelligence agencies involved in chemical attack in Syria

By debatableopinion

The situation in Syria is still in the focus of world media. Experts predict another U.S. aggression for “human rights”. Washington regularly declares its readiness to attack Syria. The official version – to punish al-Assad and Syrian army for the use of chemical weapons against the civilian population.

Meanwhile, the media has spread new proofs of the U.S. intelligence involvement to chemical attack near Damascus. Hacker got access to U.S. intelligence correspondence and published U.S. Army Col. ANTHONY J. MACDONALD’s mail. Macdonald is General Staff Director, Operations and Plans Office of the Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence the Army Staff. It’s about chemical attack in Syria.

In the message August 22 Eugene Furst congratulates Col. on successful operation and refers him to Wasington Post publication about chemical attack in Syria. From the Anthony’s wife dialog with her friend it’s clear the video with the children killed in the chemical attack near Damascus was staged by U.S. Intelligence.

Published data indicate Washington is willing to do anything to achieve its goals in the Middle East. Support for the Syrian opposition with political means and weapons hasn’t brought the expected results.

Under the circumstances the U.S. is ready once again to violate international law and attack Syria without UN Security Council approval. The world’s still the same – if policy doesn’t work, the aircraft carriers start acting!

http:///zeXpsRnh

Comments

Recent Posts

U.S. intelligence agencies involved in chemical attack in Syria
August 31, 2013 1:24 pm
Comment on this
U.S. missile attack will damage not only Assad troops but also opposition forces!
August 29, 2013 8:44 pm
Comment on this
U.S. to strike Syria tonight
August 25, 2013 9:27 pm
Comment on this
Assad’s successes and the decline of the Arab Spring
August 22, 2013 6:57 am
Comment on this
Islamists massacre 450 Kurds in Syria
August 22, 2013 6:13 am
Comment on this
Please enable JavaScript to view the comments powered by Disqus. comments powered by Disqus
Archives

August 2013 (6)
Tags

Al Qaeda
islamists
kurds
missile attack
Obama
Syria
US
USA
violence

HOME
News
World News
Obituaries
Travel
Health
Jobs
Sport
Football
Cricket
Fantasy Rugby
Culture
Motoring
Dating
Finance
Personal Finance
Economics
Markets
Fashion
Property
Puzzles
Comment
Blogs
My Telegraph
Letters
Technology
Gardening
Telegraph Journalists
Contact Us
Privacy and Cookies
Advertising
Fantasy Football
Tickets
Announcements
Reader Prints
Follow Us
Apps
Epaper
Expat
Promotions
Subscriber
Syndication
© Copyright of Telegraph Media Group Limited 2013

Terms and Conditions

Today's News

Archive

Style Book

Weather Forecast

MyTelegraph: Log In
telegraphmy

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

greavsie1971
I wonder if the other information in the emails can be verified, birthdays etc. May help prove the authenticity

except that they could have been hacked and later altered as well..

By the way it sounds like someone who can't speak English very well. Why all the terrible errors?

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by voyger2

If its true it will be explained away as fake, and no one will ever know. if it actually is a hoax it will roll around the internet like a tumbleweed for a good long time. maybe even get resurrected at some point just to be re-labelled a fake....... I agree with the post above, who knows what is real anymore, if we cant disprove a lie, is it then classified as a truth, or if we cant verify a truth is it then classified as a lie.... all we do know is we have 8 billion confused and lost humans on a ball in the middle of nowhere... destination unknown.......

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

And not knowing what the truth is anymore? That's the goal. Better than division even.

"goal " coupled with abilities of modern technology perhaps, with hacking, social networks, cgi etc.. the lies of today are so slick that I have to question everything, without always getting a suitable answer for myself. As for the children, yes I believe the horror was real, but there is a part of me that remains suspicious of the some details involving political/military actions these days, for the reasons we both mentioned.
edit on 12-9-2013 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
No American types like that. I call bull#.
edit on 12-9-2013 by zonetripper2065 because: (no reason given)

(post by voyger2 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by zonetripper2065

there's dozens of mail's on those dropbox leaks...uauu!!

lot's info here to analyse. I don't call it bull for now.... hum

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
someone got hacked for sure.
look at this example:

one of the jpg attachments

btw I'm being hacked right now

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by voyger2

Anyone who believes this crap will believe anything. Seriously, we are just throwing darts everywhere now hoping something sticks or the wall is so covered in crap, no one could see the truth if we wanted to.

V

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

No American types like that. I call bull#.
reply to post by zonetripper2065

I second that motion. Also here is the 1st line in the source link the OP Provided...

Editor’s Note

We have not been able to verify the authenticity of this report. The Pentagon has issued a disclaimer.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by voyger2

I saw it too and got afraid very much. But Tony comforted me. He said the kids weren’t hurt, it was done for cameras. So you don’t worry, my dear.

I consider it highly improbable that that sentence was written by a US army colonel circa 2013

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by voyger2

I generally have a very open mind about conspiracies, but I just don't think this is real... in the second photo you posted she says "I saw it either and got afraid very much", which to me sounds like someone either wrote that in another language and google translated it, or English is very definitely not their first language. That is not how someone fluent in English would type or speak. I'm not buying it at all.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by voyger2

you're claiming that these emails are between native English speakers???

WOWWWWW. the syntax screams middle eastern author w/ English as a second language- if that- could be from a crappy free translation via Google.
edit on 13-9-2013 by ltinycdancerg because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join