It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voter Fraud, Shell Corporations, and the CIA?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Well the buzz of voter fraud seems to abound. Take for example the last Bill Maher Show where he had Susan Serrandin(sp) on. He asked her what the most important issue was in the country. She stated "Voter fraud." Maher, acting shocked(acting mind you), probed further to find the response of "something big is about to happen." So is it?

How deep does this rabbit hole go? Here's a bit of an article that deals with thoughts on how deep it could go, deep in Bush's back pocket it would seem...

The American vote-count is controlled by three major corporate players -- Diebold, ES&S, and Sequoia -- with a fourth, Science Applications International Corporation, coming on strong. These companies -- all of them hardwired into the Bushist Party power grid -- have been given billions of dollars by the Bush Regime to complete a sweeping computerization of voting machines nationwide by the 2004 election. These glitch-riddled systems -- many using "touch-screen" technology that leaves no paper trail at all -- are almost laughably open to manipulation, according to corporate whistleblowers and computer scientists at Stanford, Johns Hopkins and other universities.

The technology had a trial run in the 2002 midterm elections. In Georgia, serviced by new Diebold systems, a popular Democratic governor and senator were both unseated in what the media called "amazing" upsets, with results showing vote swings of up to 16 percent from the last pre-ballot polls.

Taken from the full article here.

So, my question is this: Is this a fraudulent effort to control our elections in your opinion?

Thanks

X

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   
i would say yes...useing the system to subvert that system and to change the system to something more to 'thier' liking.
why is it that many many experts can see the probs with the voting machines but if the U.S. govt says that the machines are ok, well, by golly that's good enuff for the sheeple?? it's quit obvious that there are some LARGE problems with these machines..and the fact that millions and millions of $$ were given to the companies by the govt to 'get the system up and frauding'...ah..i meant running...should raise some eyebrows. unfortunatly, if you even question the validaty of the count..you are a kook, left-winger, sore losser.....it is soooooo far beyond dem and rep party lines...it is the subjegating of the whole American system.....by who and what is the 64 million dollar question........

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   

unfortunatly, if you even question the validaty of the count..you are a kook, left-winger, sore losser.....

I know what you mean clearmind.

And while there may be some "kooks", and "left-wing sore losers" out there, I know for certain I'm not one, and that there are many others who are not either.

So are we living in madness?

National Insanity equals National Suicide?

X

join