It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undeniable logic proving that god created the universe.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Cedik
I never said that god helped me on a daily basis so your point is null. Please read more carefully.

No, you suggested it when you said:

I would love to think that god helps me everyday. In fact I do not rule it out.

And I suggested a situation wherein you were correct, and so the point I was attempting to make (about your god having double standards for you and the rest of the world) still stands, and hasn't yet had a valid response...

Why convenient?

Because it allows you to ignore all the horrific suffering in this ambivalent world while still believing that an all powerful god exists and keeps an eye on you personally. It's bad writing.

I cannot say what the nature of god is

Why not? You're making the rules in this situation, it's your belief...

and to be honest I do not expect you to support my beliefs.

Well no, it has fairly huge plot holes and so the suspension of disbelief has at this point been shattered, a mind blowing final act is all that can save this picture right now.

What are yours?

I do not hold any such beliefs, not in gods, ghouls, the supernatural, spirits or any such superstitions. I'm looking for them, I wish such things did exist, ( it'd make the world a lot more interesting) but I've found the claims for them to be.....lacking at best.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Cedik

Why convenient? I cannot say what the nature of god is and to be honest I do not expect you to support my beliefs. What are yours?

God would have to be one of two things, a life form, or not a life form, and both possible outcomes were refuted by pure logic. This pure logic happens to be a post you chose to flat out backpedal from because you can not be intellectually honest and go up against real logic. And you call yourself a 'philosopher'...haha

<< 7  8  9   >>

join