It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undeniable logic proving that god created the universe.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

roadgravel

It is impossible to create anything in this world/dimension without life itself being ther creator.

Immense pressures inside the Earth can create a diamond.

LIES!!!!!

Actually, Diamond is formed when God sticks a ball of carbon between his buttcheeks and squeezes as tightly as possible. I guarantee that as 111% Fact because we all know that Kimberlite volcanos are merely God's farts that leaves diamonds lying on the Earth's surface.

How do we all knows this, because my logic is impeccable.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Cedik
HI all.

It is impossible to create anything in this world/dimension without life itself being ther creator.

'God' in this is basically unknown but there all the same.

I can explain in more detail if anyone wishes.

Tired of all the people who claim their logic is infallible when they don’t know the fundamentals of logic itself. An argument only succeeds if ;
1. The premise(s) is valid
2. The reasoning is valid.

You have a premise – “It is impossible to create anything in this world/dimension without life itself being ther(sic) creator.”
According to Phyiscs, energy (matter) is neither created nor destroyed, only transformed.

…which means your argument is not sound because your premise is invalid. See how that works?
edit on 13-9-2013 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
this wont matter when scientists reveal to us that we are plugged into and living in "The Matrix."
and life is like some kind of computer program.

God will turn out to be playing us like the sims on a computer or something.
edit on 13-9-2013 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
M-theory proposes that this universe was created by the collision of 2 other universes and the energy/mass that broke off from that event.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Phyisicts propose a different argument.

Premise 1:
According to the theory of relativity, space and time are not seperate and exist in relation to each other in the same continuum. Time cannot exist without space and visa versa.

Premise 2:
According to the prevailing cosmological model of the Universe, the Big Bang is responsible for the "birth" of our Universe and all matter contained within. The Big Bang is essentally the advent of Space and therefore Tme.

Conclusion:
If Time/Space did not exist before the Big Bang there could not be a creator to exist because there was no Time.

That's a logical argument.... as claimed by Stephen Hawking.

However, an infered premise of this argument is that pre-supposes that "God" is constrained by Time and Space....

The problem is that we don't know the nature of God... that's where faith comes in to play.

You either believe or you don't... there is no logical argument that proves or disproves the existence of God.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Cypress

LIES!!!!!

Actually, Diamond is formed when God sticks a ball of carbon between his buttcheeks and squeezes as tightly as possible. I guarantee that as 111% Fact because we all know that Kimberlite volcanos are merely God's farts that leaves diamonds lying on the Earth's surface.

How do we all knows this, because my logic is impeccable.

At least we now have the 7th grade entry into the discussion.
edit on 9/13/2013 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
If you think in dimensions, it takes one more dimension to realize and create one with less.

Therefore "Gods dimension" must be infinite. Which is impossible.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
So, does God have a navel? Also where did he come from? just how did God survive the fantastic heat of the big bang? And the intense blast wave? Or, like the 'big bang' God just popped up out of knowhere?

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

pikestaff
So, does God have a navel? Also where did he come from? just how did God survive the fantastic heat of the big bang? And the intense blast wave? Or, like the 'big bang' God just popped up out of knowhere?

Well that's the thing isn't it... If God is the Alpha and the Omega... the beginning and the end, then all of Space/Time is contained within God. If God popped out of nowhere, where did He pop into? The only way for God to exist is that He has always existed... there was no popping into or out of... He just was, is and will always be.

The problem with any discussion of the nature of God is that we cannot concieve of a "place" where Time and Space do not exist. We can't describe such a place from our perspective.

It's human nature to envision and describe God based upon our own perspective but according to the general concensus of most religions, God exists outside of our perspective and cannot be described. Logic doesn't apply to any concept of God. That's why Faith is so important to the believer.

edit on 13-9-2013 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Oh hi you guys are still here and getting no where fast I see. Just wanted to point out that this thread is pointless. The answers are simple the questions are long. To the OP just enjoy life instead of trying to solve it or you will end up a old man who has spent his life worrying instead of living it!

In the words of BraveHeart "Every man dies, but not every man really lives"

Now if there is a god let him smite this thread!

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

I am not here to discuss who or what god is. This thread is not about that. Interesting thoughts for your own thread?

edit on 13-9-2013 by Cedik because: (no reason given)

Also at this point I will say that I will ignore all posts that comment on who or what god is.
edit on 13-9-2013 by Cedik because: to add stuff

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by th3dudeabides

emergence refers to "any unique property that "emerges" when component objects are joined together". It does not stipulate between living and non-living. If there was a living thing created from non-living material via this method, I would be very interested to hear about it.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Cedik

Nope, I massacred your "undeniable logic" right here in your own thread.

edit on 9-13-13 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Ok here goes I will explain the logic in more detail.

"

Even if asteroids filled the earth with these chemicals, evolutionists still have the problem of figuring out how simple amino acids could combine to make proteins, which are essential to life. And how could you get nucleotides, in order to make DNA and RNA? And how could other chemicals come together to make cell membranes, which make up the very complex "skin" on the surface of every cell of living things? Membranes are more than just grease bubbles. Many in the past have tried to answer these questions … Oparin, Miller, Urey. Their experiments are famous in our high school and college science textbooks, but modern biologists know that they really never did answer the question. That's why some evolutionists are now looking to the stars. Others are still betting on the sea. Harold Morowitz and Robert Hazen, of George Mason University, have suggested that metal catalysts around hot geysers on the ocean floor could have caused the chemical reactions that could make the starting chemicals of life. So it goes on.

www.etcsa.org...

So these clever science people also have no real idea of how life is created from nothing. They will say, 'could have caused' life and things of that type. We can see life creating life everyday. No one (as far as we know) has ever seen life created from nothing.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

This is not for us to deliver to you, but for you to learn. It's not hidden knowledge.

"I don't know how to bake a cake. So therefore, Gourmet Chefs!"
"But baking cakes is a step by step process, all you need is the right process and the ingredients. Find a cook book and the answers are there."
"Nope, I don't see cakes baking themselves. So Gourmet Chefs. Its the only answer."

You say that the denial to the argument is not hidden. In which case please show us.

You say that to make a cake "all you need is the right process and the ingredients". What is the process and what are the ingredients?

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Ok I have read your posts and do not like your tone. You seem to be very condascending and so I will answer your posts in one response.

"Life on Earth, for one. Your turn."

You say that life on earth was not created by a living entity. There is not one thing that hasnt been created by one. Look at a tree for example it starts off as a seed and grows big. Then it dies and rots blah blah.

You say it isnt, I say it is. I have a vast number of examples of life begetting life. You have none that would in any way prove your argument.

"Nothing "Suddenly" got a pulse. Unless you need a god to do it.
That, sadly, shows how ignorant you are of the science involved, and not logically providing evidence of anything.
So.. do you prefer to educate yourself and be able to engage properly in the argument, or continue to base your points on illogical ignorance, of which it appears bliss is abundant. "

You say I am ignorant. Please educate me, I am serious. I have already said in this thread that if I am wrong I will delete it and go and hide or something.

"Again, intelligence was not developed by life being created from the primordeal soup.
What nonsense.
Intelligence, even today, is rare. This thread is proof of that.
Intelligence is a new thing to life. A few hundred thousand years old.
Again, it is this "Instant" requirement that only exists in the minds of god advocates. You argue that "Nothing pops up suddenly unless there is god." and expect the rest of the world to go "Oh yeah.. good point.." when no one else is saying "instantly" anything..... "

Here I think you are being a troll. If you dont agree with something, simply say I dont agree with this rather than "Intelligence, even today, is rare. This thread is proof of that." So rather than educating your would prefer to ridicule. That is the height of ignorance.

On your latter point. No where have I said anything was created instantly. Please do not bring your own prejudices into this thread.

To conclude. Please provide the proof that you say you know about.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by infoseeker26754

First why does the idea of God creating everything even exist? does any of it matter?

Because people want to know where they came from and this matters to many people.

Why should it? Would it change anything or make a difference in this world?

Who knows
Ignorance is bliss after all.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Cedik
reply to post by miniatus

I know of nothing that was not created by a living entity.

Well if God is alive then where did his life come from? What other life created him?

Seems like God isn't any real answer to the question you're posing at all.

Also, not everything has to be created by a living entity. E.g. clouds, wind, sand, gems.

Pretty weak opening thread, btw. Worst I've seen in months. You can't just show up here and present something, say it's the absolute truth, and then challenge people to prove you wrong. Otherwise I could do this and you would have to accept it's true:

Flying Unicorns have a thing against pigs, so they mind controlled the some video game developers who soon introduced "Angry Birds". This is their plot to brainwash the human race into thinking pigs are evil.

PROVE ME WRONG OR IT'S A FACT.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Cedik
reply to post by miniatus

it is undeniable because it is a fact... how else can life be created other than with life itself. Please explain to me how one would create any living organism from dead matter?

I dont know ask doctor Frankenstein i read Mary Shelley and she tells a pretty convincing story. Are you for real? or just another troll we have several of these threads all ready and they actually took the time to post a real op thread. And detailed out there beliefs you just seem unsure as to what you believe.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by James1982

There have been instances where, in a lab, scientists have been able to create building blocks of life that begin to assemble into possible early stages of life. We are able to do this with our current level of technology, imagine the research and findings possible with a major increase in technology?

Sound interesting. Do you have a link to this or something? I

Even if we could never explain how life forms, that doesn't imply proof of god. It simply implies that we don't have the knowledge. The argument you are using is no different from a person who doesn't understand why Earthquakes happen, so they attribute them to god

This type of point saddens me about science. Because it cannot be proved, it cannot exist. That is simply not true.

Look at animal migration. We all know it happens, no one know for sure how. Does this mean that it does not exist? Sadly not. I do not attribute migration to god in an ignorant fashion. Anyway, I am not getting sidetracked into this argument.

Run out of juice now will finish my reply anon.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join