It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Delaware LAB CORE!!!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I have been a targeted individual since 2004 i live in Delaware , the stuff started happening in 2003, Bill Ryan is the head at Lab Core he's been doing experiments since at least 2003, Lisa something is one of his personal, Christie Whitman said in 2008 that brains of humans were in rats, she was running for election at the time....they also have actors who gas light in Delaware, they did something experiments too people at the Delaware Learning institue....i'll leave it at that........

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I live in Delaware and have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.
You'll have to be more specific. A lot more specific.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

.i'll leave it at that........

No no, that's not how it works on a conspiracy website!

C'mon with some details, perspectives, suspicions. This sounds interesting and I can't find anything suspicious about the co. Spill it please.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

"I have been a targeted individual since 2004 i live in Delaware , the stuff started happening in 2003"

Targeted by who? What stuff started happening in 2003?

"Bill Ryan is the head at Lab Core he's been doing experiments since at least 2003, Lisa something is one of his personal, Christie Whitman said in 2008 that brains of humans were in rats,"

Who is Bill Ryan, same dude that done Project Camelot? Whats Christie Whitman's statement got to do with anything?

"she was running for election at the time....they also have actors who gas light in Delaware"

What does that mean?

"they did something experiments too people at the Delaware Learning institue....i'll leave it at that........"

What kind of experiments?
edit on 12-9-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

spill the beans!!! by the way "gaslight" used to mean you would set someone up, cause weird things to happens so they think they are going nuts...don't know if the thread starter mean't something else.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by research100

I'm wondering in which context the OP is using the term Gaslight. Don't seem to make much sense to me.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Caps and explanation marks in the title...Always a sign of a serious, well thought out post.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

King Seesar
I have been a targeted individual since 2004 i live in Delaware

Yep. That's all the farther I needed to read before I realized this was going to be a great thread!

Dullaware is a strange place, indeed.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Just sayin....

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

King Seesar
I have been a targeted individual since 2004 i live in Delaware , the stuff started happening in 2003, Bill Ryan is the head at Lab Core he's been doing experiments since at least 2003, Lisa something is one of his personal, Christie Whitman said in 2008 that brains of humans were in rats, she was running for election at the time....they also have actors who gas light in Delaware, they did something experiments too people at the Delaware Learning institue....i'll leave it at that........

So I take this to mean that you are saying that you are a victim of mind manipulation.
OP if you leave it at that you are not saying much.

Delaware learning institute seems to be a cosmetology school. You know like manicures whatever..
and Lab Core is a lab for all kinds of testing (drug testing, bone marrow, blood tests, disease tests, genetic tests) they have 3 locations in Delaware.

Did they paint your nails red? Did it mess with you this badly for 10 years? I've seen a red butterfly, but lions aren't blue. I think you know what I mean....... ...I'll leave it at that.....
edit on 9/12/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

FlyersFan

Ok to be more specific the main element of these experiments comes from the Dupont experimental station form the Dupont company off of the concord pike, my Uncle named Bob used to work there in the experimental station, unfortunately he's dead so i can't prob him for more info, he did some kind of color pattern type design with animals involved....

Labcore is were they get blood samples for specific experiments, human geanom type stuff........

Fill in the rest....

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

King Seesar

FlyersFan

Ok to be more specific the main element of these experiments comes from the Dupont experimental station form the Dupont company off of the concord pike, my Uncle named Bob used to work there in the experimental station, unfortunately he's dead so i can't prob him for more info, he did some kind of color pattern type design with animals involved....

Labcore is were they get blood samples for specific experiments, human geanom type stuff........

Fill in the rest....

No, I will not 'fill in the rest'. That would mean I am making something up. I was willing to see where this would go but, you are just trying to get people to 'use their imaginations' which is not factual. Believe me, I could imagine all sorts of twisted things happening. Doesn't mean any of it is true. Say what you gotta say or quit trolling. This is not about what we can imagine 'might be true'. This is about truth and facts that you are refusing to produce.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Dustytoad
Did they paint your nails red? Did it mess with you this badly for 10 years? I've seen a red butterfly, but lions aren't blue. I think you know what I mean....... ...I'll leave it at that.....
edit on 9/12/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

That's almost perfect since the next thing you said was:

King Seesar
he did some kind of color pattern type design with animals involved....

Fill in the rest....

It sounds like they are trying to figure out DNA by studying animal behavior. Maybe they are trying to work on improving human sight, or figure out which genes control what. Maybe they are trying to see if they can make animals see more color?

Ok now Labcore makes sense, but the cosmetology school doesn't make so much sense unless that's where the colors come in, but you must mean something else..

Sorry man but I can keep making up stories over and over.. In fact I have about 15 theories on the power structure of the world..

As far as Dupont (Headquartered in Delaware) goes here is what they say they do:

DuPont businesses are organized into the following five categories, known as marketing "platforms": Electronic and Communication Technologies, Performance Materials, Coatings and Color Technologies, Safety and Protection, and Agriculture and Nutrition.

In the 20th century, DuPont developed many polymers such as Vespel, neoprene, nylon, Corian, Teflon, Mylar, Kevlar, Zemdrain, M5 fiber, Nomex, Tyvek, Sorona and Lycra. DuPont developed Freon (chlorofluorocarbons) for the refrigerant industry, and later more environmentally friendly refrigerants. It developed synthetic pigments and paints including ChromaFlair.

In February 2013, DuPont Performance Coatings was sold to the Carlyle Group and rebranded as Axalta Coating Systems

They also do genetic modification much like Monsanto's products...

But no I can't make a story for you buddy. I think you are being paranoid. If you have a story to tell you have a platform here.
edit on 9/13/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Khaleesi

King Seesar

FlyersFan

Fill in the rest....

No, I will not 'fill in the rest'. That would mean I am making something up. I was willing to see where this would go but, you are just trying to get people to 'use their imaginations' which is not factual. Believe me, I could imagine all sorts of twisted things happening. Doesn't mean any of it is true. Say what you gotta say or quit trolling. This is not about what we can imagine 'might be true'. This is about truth and facts that you are refusing to produce.

Did not mean it like that, i made a few mistakes in the previous post, first it was not Christie Whitman from New Jersey who mentioned the experiments in Delaware it was Christine O'Donnell who ran for Senator in the 2008 election in Delaware, for food for thought a friend of mine worked for the Hercules INC company in Delaware years back around 1998 they were a subsidiary of the DuPont's and the company was also a experimental company he worked security for them at night, he said he heard strange noises while working there among other things some places were off limits......

Now i wrote that for the other posters who will read this thread......

Now [snip]...dot 1 a respected politician for a major party in Delaware warned that they were using human brain type genomes in rats WHY!!!! she was scared of it.....dot 2 i had a friend and family member who worked at two different experimental places both owned by the DuPonts......dot 3......they would get human blood from a smaller station then a hospital because not as many people would be around.....dot 4 logic.......now [snip] figure it out.....

Edit to Add: The Hercules INC company operated under this name until 2008, when it was merged into Ashland Inc that was around the same time Christine O'Donnell blabbed out the human brain types in the rats....there's your smoking gun.....
edit on 23-9-2013 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

edit on 24/9/13 by JustMike because: Needless sarcastic statements removed.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

So you're saying that...your uncle bob is a rat-man who drinks blood?
Also if you were truly five you could spell genome.

edit on 23-9-2013 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

EA006

So you're saying that...your uncle bob is a rat-man who drinks blood?
Also if you were truly five you could spell genome.

edit on 23-9-2013 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

To be a little bit lighter on the subject which is dead serious my Uncle who is dead would of been Bat-Man not rat man unless Marvel wants to come up with the origin of the GREAT UNCLE BOB the origin starts a tad like the Hulk's then you get the picture!!!!!!

But to be serious everything i have mentioned is true Christine O'DOnnell did speak out about strange experiments going on in Delaware and the Hercules company did merge with another corporation at the same time named Ashland Inc.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   

top topics

join