It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News (Neil Cavuto) Asks Viewers to Consider If Syria Situation = Second Coming of Christ

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Oh, except nuclear fusion, not the kind that happens when they explosively smash things together. What a fake crude asshat science we've been given. Its Electric Universe, possibly hybrid, for David Bohm peered into atomic structure, and its like a plasmic film, a screen with this movie, never ending story, school projected from Higher Levels.

But, the real science and energy is cavitation. Think pistol shrimps, star in a jar, friction heaters, and real cold fusion, which is putting stress, ie hz, sound, friction and other forms of stress into a harmonious (note not chaos, its HARMONY) cluster of atomic molecules. Its what the sun does, creating its hot corona with sound and hz and much stress.

And so that kind of nucelar we need.

Now would they like to do some real announcements on the news and some real disclosure and explain WHY they've kept us on our knees and fed lies by them for so many years. Cause I really want here it.

This asshat fake crapola on the bible.

Its all inner scripts. Written by gnostics and nothing in it means anything outer at all.

ONLY BAAL AND EVIL DOERS WAR AND FIGHT AND SMITE.

And these gnostics know it, and are laughing at the children all the way to the banks.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I feel bad saying it but I just hate Neil Cavuto's face.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 2WitnessesArrived

From one Christian to another, you can speak the Truth to others without having to be both judgmental and condescending to other's beliefs.

It goes something like this: "Cavuto believes that we may be entering the end times, if this is something you personally agree with or have some concern about, I would suggest praying and reading the Bible and also realizing that you are redeemed through Christ and are safe from the end times in a spiritual perspective. If you have any questions or concerns that I as a Christian can consult or help with that, I would be obliged."

It is both embarrassing and contrary to what Jesus taught about having love for others when you come in here judging others and saying your personal belief precedes theirs. It is not our job to convict or convince someone that they need Jesus, it is a personal choice, and something the Holy Spirit does, not us. We are ambassadors, not commanders. Sorry if that comes across as harsh, but the few good fellow Christian folks in here that I am not ashamed of are smudged by many ones like you, who do more work against Christ than for.

In regards to the OP, it is my opinion that Cavuto knows his audience and simply wants to reinforce his viewers, I do not believe we will be experiencing the end times anytime soon. Maybe in the next few decades but not soon.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
It won't be quite the end when Damascus is destroyed by fire. It will be the Gog-Magog war. It will be very bad, and probably the worst the world had seen, but only the battle of Armageddon will top that. At that battle Jesus will come to take rulership of the Earth.

When the Temple begins to be rebuilt, we will be in the beginning of the tribulation period. We are not there yet, but rumors abound that there may yet be a muslim and a Jewish temple side by side on the Temple mount. We shall see.

edit on 12-9-2013 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Remember when a stack of Bird's were said to be falling from either flight or ftom the trees etc Then we read about large numbers od sealife found dead on beaches around the world. Well take a look at the Extinction Protocol 2012 site. Now loads of Elks, Antelopes, plus are being found dead - oh and Dogs dying in Ohio. Has a mile test for Chemichal Warfare started ???

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Someone referenced "I will put hooks in jaw and bring you out with your whole army (Ezikiel 38:4) to what is going on with Putin and the letter he sent to us last night. I also see either true or false reports about every 3 days in the Israi news of new gas attacks. There is one today (not same source).

touch.humanevents.com...#!/entry/another-poison-gas-attack-in-syria,5231c295da27f5d9d01e8c34/3

It seemd to be getting better for a few days and now its back to how it was. The US insists a strike will help. If more weapons are let off this may just happen. I don't think it"s unusual or bad to have a correpondent voice how they see this playing out. It's actually really weird how it is matching. Evidently putting hooks in jaw means giving Russia a justification to attack Israel. I can see this - if we attack the ME blows up and Russia helps defend.
edit on 12-9-2013 by Dianec because: Add

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

'No one knows the day or the hour not even me', said Jesus.
No one that is, except Fox news :/
Yeah.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

hariahinoz

'No one knows the day or the hour not even me', said Jesus.
No one that is, except Fox news :/
Yeah.

Actually like FOX News u Edit in your favour,,,"No one that is, except" God,,, your Father, who was is in Heaven.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join