Fox News (Neil Cavuto) Asks Viewers to Consider If Syria Situation = Second Coming of Christ

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
This is kind of surprising. Cavuto usually sticks to the facts and is a numbers kind of guy. 1 + 1 = 2. That kind of thing. For him to bring up bible prophecy and world events like this on TV that is seen around the world ... well ... it must be on his mind. Of course, if this is the 'end times' as described in the bible, then the anti-christ has to be in place. No speculation on his part as to who the anti-christ could be.

His show is a financial show and a discussion about stocks and numbers.
This was really out in left field for him.

[url=http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/09/10/fox-anchor-asks-viewers-to-consider-if-bombing-syria-is-a-harbinger-of-the-second-coming-of-christ/]

These are prophecies more than 2,700 years old, some of them, but they have not actually been fulfilled,” Rosenberg said. “But this prophecy, as you just pointed out, talks about the complete and utter destruction of Damascus. That’s an End Times or eschatological prophecy.”

“It’s a very sobering thought to think that a judgment of a city or a country could happen in which an entire city could be wiped out, but that is, in fact, what the Bible is predicting,” he added. “I think it’s wrong for people who teach Bible prophecies to guess — I mean, in a sense try to say for certain it’s going to happen now.”

“But you have 7 million Syrians that are already on the run, 2 million have left the country, 5 million are internally displaced. That Jeremiah 49 prophecy says that people will flee, but there will still be people in Damascus when the prophecy happens. So, the bottom line is that we don’t know if these two prophecies — Isaiah 17 and Jeremiah 49 — will happen in our lifetime or soon, but they could because they haven’t happened yet.”

“Amazing,” the Fox News host observed. “It’s in in there. It’s worth a read.”

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Exactly, he is returning soon. NOW is a HIGH TIME to WAKE UP PEOPLE.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
It seems to me there has been more than one MSM talking head that has wigged out recently. CNN, Fox, other organizations. I think it has to be due to the stress of having to lie, cheat and steal on a daily basis to continue making ever increasing profits for their corporate masters.

And I think it's catching....

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Never known Fox News to say anything like this... Very odd to say the least... I can see how events playing out as of lately can start waking people up to the "stories of old" many of us grew up with as a child...

We either have a group of individuals out there trying to replicate what's in these books and stir the preverbial "pot"...

Or we are truelly experiancing biblical events.

I will not debate either

I will say: I have heard of a prophesy near the end times when the masses will "split" for religion and against, the spiritual and the science and when the divide occurs we would know we are truelly nearing the "end"...

Just something I heard, take a cookie, leave a cupcake~

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.

Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places.

All these are the beginning of birth pains.

No, Not the end.

Damascus is the last major Prophecy yet to be full filled in the bible, before the next set of prophecy dealing with the actual end times, eschatology wise would be akin to seeing your free way exit sign coming, its not the end but you should be on the look out.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Ok people are awake, now what? how can they prevent something which is prophesized, a prophecy is a prediction of or telling of future events, what is going to happen and when it is to happen, so if this is already known then there is NO stopping it, that would be the same as altering our past or future by time travel, which is not likely anytime soon.... so there is no point in wakening up the world to any news of predicted end of times event... we are on a journey to whatever it is, and we can't stop and turn back, we can't detour, our destiny is doomsday whenever it happens...... kinda sad but probably a blessing in disguise for many..... no more struggling, no more bills, no more insults.. see it's not all bad in the end times...

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
But do you think the consciousness of Christ could, this time, be confined to one killable body?
Think redundancy. I'm sure a divine mind would, this time, anticipate resistance.

If anything it will be a hornet's nest of Christs. Look within. Indeed Christ is already here.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

flipflop

Ok people are awake, now what? how can they prevent something which is prophesized, a prophecy is a prediction of or telling of future events, what is going to happen and when it is to happen, so if this is already known then there is NO stopping it, that would be the same as altering our past or future by time travel, which is not likely anytime soon.... so there is no point in wakening up the world to any news of predicted end of times event... we are on a journey to whatever it is, and we can't stop and turn back, we can't detour, our destiny is doomsday whenever it happens...... kinda sad but probably a blessing in disguise for many..... no more struggling, no more bills, no more insults.. see it's not all bad in the end times...

Knowing the outcome is not the same as Causing it, nor is it a call to be passive.

The point of Biblical Prophecy, for christians at least, is to serve as a warning to the faithful, to stay diligent, and increase their efforts.

Not to give up the fight.

The bible even talks about the "saints" who live through those times, fighting and dying for their belief, fighting the "Nwo" or one world government, even to the very bitter end.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Sounds like he really knows his viewers!

And now he is pandering...

Scary and frighteningly sad thing is there are Christians who believe this and would want it to happen!
edit on 12-9-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Cavuto is a troll. He looks like the little spoiled kid who's Moma gave him all the sweets he wanted to eat. I have heard several of his comments come off like a pontificating self-absorbed blow hard. Fox sometimes panders too much to the low brow section imho, but i typically like Fox news in general. The skinny red headed guy on the Fox morning show also rubs me wrong. I used to think the morning show folks were ok, but now they are just annoying. They definitively pander too much. They simply don';t impress me intellectually. I wnat to get my news from someone who is at least as smart as I am. Just my 2 cents.

V
edit on 9/12/2013 by Variable because: the

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
One reason why people do not want to wake up is because they want to stay trapped in the technological illusion and live it up and don't want to experience hard times so they stay in a steady state of denial, well its not going to last for to long and everyone will be forced to wake up and woe upon those who don't.

Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus!!! Come quickly Lord.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Variable
Cavuto is a troll.

I've always thought he and Shepard Smith were pretty even keeled.
Cavuto sticks to the numbers and has common sense.
For him to make an 'end times' statement like this on TV was out of the ordinary for him.
I"m finding it interesting.

I guess the 'Damascus being destroyed' prophecy is kind of hard to miss ....

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

2WitnessesArrived
One reason why people do not want to wake up is because they want to stay trapped in the technological illusion and live it up and don't want to experience hard times so they stay in a steady state of denial, well its not going to last for to long and everyone will be forced to wake up and woe upon those who don't.

Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus!!! Come quickly Lord.

Everyone has a part 2, everyone is accounted for, everyone is playing the roles they were originally intended to play. You can't change some hearts without "physical" proof as some just look at the stories as "fairy tales" from some crazy man in a cave. You can't blame them for having that thought process either.

Everyone, is walking different paths that all lead to the same destination. Belief or lack there of and even no belief, it won't matter.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

Jesus said that he is the way, and the only way and no one can go to the father unless they go threw him first. And what more proof do you need, just look at the sun, moon, grass, stars, who do you think created it, and we live by faith not sight and everyone will be accounted for on Judgment day and will not be able to make excuses such as a lack of proof.

Many are called but a few are chosen because of their fath.
edit on 12-9-2013 by 2WitnessesArrived because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by 2WitnessesArrived

And my momma said
that one who puts a single belief in a book w/o studying the rest of the puzzle shoot themselves in the foot as they become blinded with a narrow perspective.

This not a knock at beliefs, this is a wider perspective that would ultimately fasten that which you already "know" and solidify that which you don't with the knowledge that all these books contain the same information regurgitated to different masses at different times. Some call him Jesus, some call him Buddha, other's call him Mohammad and all beliefs have innate "good" and "evil". It won't matter what branch anyone stands on, as long as you stand in your convictions. There is not just 1 way, there is always "optional" paths for everyone to journey for themselves. To state otherwise is to pass judgement with the conviction of ego at the helm, and I don't think Jesus would smile kindly upon judgements of others.

I'll digress now because debating beliefs is not what I had in mind for todays ATS visit.

Have a great day, sir~

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

Well that whole book which you are referencing is historical facts, not one itch in the bible has been proven wrong, and the bible is more dependable than a College History Book. And I don't put my faith in a book, I put it into Jesus Christ.

And neither Muhammad nor Buddah make claims that they were the Son Of God except Jesus Christ himself and the only one in whom prophecy has supported his statement.

And I'm not arguing, but just stating fact and not opinion.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Atlantican
But do you think the consciousness of Christ could, this time, be confined to one killable body?
Think redundancy. I'm sure a divine mind would, this time, anticipate resistance.

If anything it will be a hornet's nest of Christs. Look within. Indeed Christ is already here.

A hornet's Nest of Christs! I like that!

I like that a lot! When you look around even Superman couldn't stop everything that is going down!

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

I like that a lot! When you look around even Superman couldn't stop everything that is going down!

The Mayan Prophesy of the "Golden Era" x's a hornet's nest of Christs!!! I'm down....

BRING ON THE APOCALYPSE!!!

As long as I don't have to wear some old, smelly sack clothe! I want a super suit...

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Great, to have such low level dumbed down idiotic, crapola on the news, in media. Turns my stomach beyond belief. If more were like me, these guys wouldn't have jobs, the politicians would be on bended knees disclosing all and equalizing, making a world of abundance or choosing jail for we'd be in their face with bullhorns and not back down if the military and big guns showed up. I won't hurt them but I will die free and never back down or compromise with ugly evil systems, don't believe lies, don't like banks, money, slavery, real estate, patents, poisons, GMO, nuclear anything, lack of real science and real clean high technology, and abundance for all. No homeless, no forcing anyone, just wonderful world. And we have no lack of abiltiy to create it, just criminals stopping it. They'd be in jail.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

sulaw
reply to post by abeverage

The Mayan Prophesy of the "Golden Era" x's a hornet's nest of Christs!!! I'm down....

BRING ON THE APOCALYPSE!!!

As long as I don't have to wear some old, smelly sack clothe! I want a super suit...

How about a Hairshirt?

We are in the Apocalypse...it is Armageddon I would prefer to avoid!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join