It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you see the big Quran burning yesterday in Florida?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by wrabbit2000

If he were to burn 3'000 USA flags the law and the courts would be there protecting his rights.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

FlyersFan
Too bad I wasn't invited. I'd have thrown a few Qu'rans into the fire and then added a whole lotta' Jack Chick tracts as well as a few dozen copies of 'The Audacity of Hope'. I could have gotten that fire burning really well! ha ha ha

shame you couldn't attend this party. I'm sure you would enjoy yourself.

Look at those nice lads having a laugh while they exercise their freedom of speech.

*vomits*
edit on 13-9-2013 by ArtooDetoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I can't say that i'm happy the guy was arrested he should have that right I guess eventhough I don't agree.

I loathe the thought of anyone burning, ripping, throwing away written word books. I love books and they are quickly becoming extinct. With the internet and all the devices books are online now where they are easily rewritten with facts being taken away. Stories no longer being told etc... I can not stand anyone that takes any book and burns it. He deserves societys contempt to it's fullest.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Why not burn the satanic bible wouldn't that be more acceptable? I have a muslim friend and she is nicer than a lot of Christian people I know Lol. hating muslims because of 9/11 is like hating Christians because of david Koresh.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
The quran also includes the story of jesus and mary. the quran was written only once without changes from kings or any establishments. The bible on the other hand has been changed numerous times by different monarchys and church establishments.
When I Tell the story of jesus and the 3 wise men and how he was born in a stabe and how they followed a star...my muslim friens is like...ummm what? The story of jesus in the quran sounds less like a Disney movie because it was written only once.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
At least he went out with a bang (almost), because if he had just been standing next to a line at a local DMV (the most recent incident that comes to mind) while reading the Bible out loud in a peaceful manner, he still would have been arrested.

Seriously, though, he needs to read his Bible. The best way to push people away from Jesus is to do something like that. He's obviously just trying to get sparks flying.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join