It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Distinguished U.S Marine Stands Up for American People and 9/11 Truth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
A Marine gives a speech in New York. He says the military is waking up and asking questions. I hope he's right.

Published on Sep 12, 2013 This video was shot on september 11th 2013, in Time Sq at an Rethink911.org rally. In this video John a former U.S Marine with 5 engineering degrees with an expertise in aviation and missile defense says he knows the U.S government is lying about the 9/11 terrorist events.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
OP you know my views on 9/11 and I know yours

But

lets face it, this is just a guy standing up giving a speech about 9/11 truth, it does not add anything to the debate

its just "here is a vet talking about 9/11"

nothing more.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin
... it does not add anything to the debate

A bit like your World Trade 7 thread then?

nothing more.

Everyones voice is important, everyone's view should be taken into consideration and addressed. That may be hard for you to believe, but it's true.

If people see that their own military (current or past) are standing up and questioning things, it may well lead to those people thinking and asking questions themselves.

Asking questions is important; you shouldn't just believe everything someone tells you. Especially if that someone has an agenda.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

So I have witnessed you speak out against 9/11 facts in previous threads. But now I see you trying to debase other peoples opinion on the matter. So it is safe to say you have an agenda against the events that may or may not of happened on 9/11.

I notice in your avatar you even make lite of being a government shill, I am assuming this is the hiding in plain site trick. Well done, not many take your approach. But as the man in the video said "people are waking up at an exponential rate". And I think when you post it is starting to become a sad joke, because people are starting to see the truth about you. I suggest keeping this avatar, opening a new account as well so you can continue your super shill attitude going but also come at it with a different attitude , and new image.
I do understand we all have to make a living, and this may be part of your job, but just ask yourself if it is really worth it?

edit on 12-9-2013 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

well i just love reading your posts as well, always more about attacking the person not the words on the page....

again.

I am not paid to post anything online.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

at the end of the day at least he is bumping this thread

I can not wait for people to smell the roses and realize they have been lied too, it will be like watching my sister being told there is no Santa Clause.
edit on pm09Thu, 12 Sep 2013 12:56:04 -0500pmk04 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I got something from the video and that is: One more professional in yet another related field says "that is what happens when you do *this and that*, not when airplanes hit buildings designed to take airplane hits and fall as a result."

+1

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin

well i just love reading your posts as well, always more about attacking the person not the words on the page....

again.

I am not paid to post anything online.

it seems your reading skills are on the downward slope as well then. If you read the words in the title of the original post he said nothing to do with evidence or adding to the debate, but yet you reply talking of "nothing to add to the debate" and "lets face it....its just another vet".

I think you may just be a little sore that people are starting to wake up and there is nothing that will stop them thus making your job pointless.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin
OP you know my views on 9/11 and I know yours

But

lets face it, this is just a guy standing up giving a speech about 9/11 truth, it does not add anything to the debate

nothing more.

I had no idea he existed before I saw this clip, so now when I debate I can say that there's a unconfirmed former U.S Marine with 5 engineering degrees with an expertise in aviation and missile defense and he says he knows the U.S government is lying about the 9/11 terrorist events.

edit on 12-9-2013 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

While I agree with a lot of his message, I have my doubts about his service credentials. I’ve never seen a Marine look so unsat in uniform (we don’t disgrace our uniform like that; we don’t wear cammies in public….we don’t roll our sleeves like that….we CERTAINLY don’t wear medals and ribbons on cammies or paint flags on our backs).

Regardless, his message is legit and I hope it gets out. Maybe he should dress in civilian clothes next time though if he wants to be taken seriously. If he was a Marine he'd know better.

edit on 12-9-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I had no idea he existed before I saw this clip, so now when I debate I can say that there's a former U.S Marine with 5 engineering degrees with an expertise in aviation and missile defense and he says he knows the U.S government is lying about the 9/11 terrorist events.

you often challenge me on my sources so please excuse me for a movement

can you prove that he has 5 engineering degrees, because thats something i find hard to believe

come to think of it do we even know he is a real Marine?

EDIT

Done some research and found this link to the guys webpage

www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com...

make of it what you will but doesn't seem like he has 5 engineering degrees to me.
edit on 12-9-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

seabag

While I agree with a lot of his message, I have my doubts about his service credentials. I’ve never seen a Marine look so unsat in uniform (we don’t disgrace our uniform like that; we don’t wear cammies in public….we don’t roll our sleeves like that….we CERTAINLY don’t wear medals and ribbons on cammies or paint flags on our backs).

Regardless, his message is legit and I hope it gets out. Maybe he should dress in civilian clothes next time though if he wants to be taken seriously. If he was a Marine he'd know better.

I'm not a Marine but I was thinking that something about his medals didn't look right. Now I get it, I never seen medals on cammies before. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
here's my take on 911.

just like the assassination of JFK, there are three things that will forever be true about 911.

there will always be people who say that they can show or prove that it was a inside job.
there will always be the governments report on their fact findings.
there will always be someone who knows the real truth, and it will never see the light of day. and the ones responsible will never face trial or see the inside of a prison cells.

my view on this is that the terrorists, may have been the ones who did the deed. but they arn't the ones who put the ball in play.

those are the ones, that will never have to pay for what they did.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Yes, his appearance is disgraceful and unbecoming a US Marine. Every Marine knows the Do’s and Don’t of appropriate dress and this guy is far off!! He doesn’t even rate to wear a military uniform anymore because according to him he did not retire, nor is he active or reserve anymore (that is if I believe he ever served). And we NEVER wear medals or ribbons on cammies….that’s ridiculous and disrespectful.

He's an imposter if you ask me. Someone should check his record with a Freedom of Information request. Sadly there are many people who make BS claims about military service these days.I have no respect for stolen valor and I would be compelled to call him out if I saw him wearing that crap in my presence. If I knew for certain he was bogus I would give him 5 minutes to leave before I publically disrobed him.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin

I had no idea he existed before I saw this clip, so now when I debate I can say that there's a former U.S Marine with 5 engineering degrees with an expertise in aviation and missile defense and he says he knows the U.S government is lying about the 9/11 terrorist events.

you often challenge me on my sources so please excuse me for a movement

can you prove that he has 5 engineering degrees, because thats something i find hard to believe

come to think of it do we even know he is a real Marine?

You're right. I edited that post. It now states that he is a unconfirmed former U.S Marine with 5 engineering degrees with an expertise in aviation and missile defense.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

thats fair enough,

I think the above comments about him even being a marine are also very interesting

whoever he is this guy should get a job as a promotional speaker or something

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

so for arguments sake he is what he says he is. If he has been discharged from service he can do what ever he likes with his metals and uniform. It could even be said its a form of protest. I do believe Vietnam vets did the same thing.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Yeah, something is not legit about that. If he is patriotic enough to take a public stand, he sure wouldn't treat the uniform that way. And I don't think he would devalue his medals by wearing them in an inappropriate manner.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

DocHolidaze
reply to post by seabag

so for arguments sake he is what he says he is. If he has been discharged from service he can do what ever he likes with his metals and uniform. It could even be said its a form of protest. I do believe Vietnam vets did the same thing.

Well sure…he can do whatever he wants with his uniforms or medals. That doesn’t make it legal. Stolen Valor is a CRIME and I know of NO former Marine who would disgrace the Marine Corps like he’s doing. If he is actually a former Marine, I’d sure love to meet him and tell him what I think of his attire.

President Obama on Monday signed into law the latest version of the Stolen Valor Act, which makes it a federal crime for people to pass themselves off as war heroes by wearing medals they didn't rightfully earn.

The legislation passed both houses of Congress with overwhelming majorities.
www.military.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

DocHolidaze
reply to post by seabag

Hmmmm, Have to disagree somewhat.

The Vietnam vets I knew and lived with would sometimes wear their medals on civvies, but I can't remember any wearing them on a disfigured uniform. Certainly not the patriotic vets, at least.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join