It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Predicting Northern CA Earthquake 9/1213!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   

miniatus

GFDGFS
Yeah, sure. The thing is that he posted in the "Predictions & Prophecies" so, what the hell were you guys expecting!? Some of you use this forums as your own "ego booster" by coming here and making fun of people. I am not saying that I believe everything I read here but then again I don't have the necessity to make other people feel stupid in order for me to feel smart.

What you're eluding to is that if t's in the predictions and prophecies forum we should assume it's stupid.. kind of horrible I'd thinkinkink

You know exactly what I meant. If you don't....... then nevermind, just carry on.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MarsSentinel

Yes worthwhile. If nobody calls bull$$$$ than you don't know everybody is thinking, bull$$$$. This "psychic" makes predictions constantly and I'm not sure a single one ended up not being bull$$$$.
edit on 15-9-2013 by yamammasamonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
We are about due for a big one out here in occupied California, of course nobody knows when. Certainly not some ego maniac.

Could be today, or ten years from now but we eventually are going to have a very big one for sure though.

I remember Loma Prieta as a teenager back in 1989, pretty scary. I watched our driveway split in two right before my eyes. It was rolling if you can even imagine. Weird thing to see I tell you.

A friend and I drove out to the cypress freeway in Oakland where the top section of the freeway collapsed down onto the bottom section. Cars were smashed like pancakes.

It was strange looking at them knowing that people were dead inside. I will never forget that. ~$heopleNation
edit on 16-9-2013 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
If my recollection is correct, I believe I read a prediction that a smaller earthquake would hit Mexico? That is apart of the fault lines through California, right?

On a side note, do you recall this same psychic predicting a tragedy around yesterday or the day before? Flags were going to be flying at half mast.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Warning to San Francisco Bay Region / Foster City / Half Moon Bay / San Francisco.

Call it intuition, a warning from God, whatever you want to call it - something very LARGE is going to happen to that region on October 1st, 2013. People are ACTUALLY PREPARING TO LEAVE THIS WEEK. I am in contact with a few that have heeded the warnings and are getting out of the region.

Again I cannot stress enough that when this event goes down FEMA will CUT OFF SUPPLIES TO THE REGION. Those who saw the vision of Hoover dam going noted that the aqua ducts that feed California will be disrupted. 25,000,000 people will be without water.

As I understand this event after intensive research it will be a 8.6 earthquake to strike the San Francisco region. The ground under San Francisco simply liquifies and sinks along with the entire communities of Half Moon Bay and Foster City.

One individual who I have contact with is evacuating Foster City. He informed me that it was settled by a man named Mr. Foster, and the entire city sits on a swamp. Considering that it is right on the ocean, a large earthquake would cause the ground to liquify. The whole thing could sink into the ocean in a minute. Ironically I came across that exact vision on GLP.

Again I cannot stress this enough GO BUY AND STORE UP WATER. WATER FIRST, THEN FOOD. Fema will do the same thing to this region that they did to New York when Sandy came, and to New Orleans when Katrina came - THEY BLOCK ACCESS FOR RECOVERY SUPPLIES.

When the people are finally starved / dehydrated out (if they make it) they will have to come off there land, which they will never get back. It will be declared a 'disaster region' only your continued occupation of the land will keep your ownership. Agenda 21 to depopulate regions is in full swing. Remember an 8.6 will be devastating to a 100 mile radius of San Francisco. It could cause the disruption of water to Los Angeles and the greater California region (25,000,000 people without water).

Please make preparations now.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by cnmcdee

So what happened on that one scooter?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join