It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Predicting Northern CA Earthquake 9/1213!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

DigitalJedi805
Everyone is aware that California is due for a giant quake - if you're not... well, you're not paying attention.

The Fukushima ( idk if it has another name ) quake was a large release for the 'Circle of Fire' that will have done one of three things - prolonged the 'need' for the planet to release tension again; granted California the 'room' that it needs To release said tension; or it may have actually smashed the plates further into each other causing more tension and thereby increasing the potential output of a Californian earthquake. I'm no geologist, but I'm fairly sure that these are the three options...

Exactly.. I mentioned the circle of fire in my original post but it evolved into opinions about my joking around for the most part unfortunately =) .. California is indeed long over due and scientists have been saying that it could happen any time. I think they are likely more surprised at the fact it's not happened yet.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Ive done my share of time in that area and scientist are right, northern cali is long over due for a large event, Im calling volcano though, it sucks I have friends that live between two major ones. I base this prediction off a recent dream, and the history of the area. Maybe my knowledge of the history, is what sparked my dream.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

miniatus

Tinkerpeach
Its funny, if you go back through earthquake threads on this site you will literally find hundreds of them claiming that in so and so month I had a dream about a California massive earthquake, or my psychic told me of a big one coming, or any other type of predictions.

It seems that ATS must always have a doom earthquake thread up and running yet they never come true. I suppose eventually one of you guys will get lucky and it will happen.

I've noticed, I've read dozens of them myself.. the dates almost always pass without event.. It's the same with the asteroid predictions ( Elenin comes to mind ).. when it passes, a new prediction always takes it's place.

Yea I would have thought that a big one hit after Japan. I guess maybe it relieved pressure in CA instead of pressure building. I would have guessed there would be a big one there.

I can attest that they have them all the time. Remember years ago visiting father in law and small ones happened while we were there. The people there don't bat an eye lol. Look I saw the ground roll like a wave in the ocean. It freaked me out. I could never live there lol...

The Bot

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

dlbott
I can attest that they have them all the time. Remember years ago visiting father in law and small ones happened while we were there. The people there don't bat an eye lol. Look I saw the ground roll like a wave in the ocean. It freaked me out. I could never live there lol...

The Bot

No doubt, that's what lead to my snarky comment in my first post actually. When I visited California for a week there were literally multiple earthquakes happening on a daily basis and nobody seemed to care. They usually felt the same way it feels when the train is going by near my house, it's far enough away that I can barely hear it.. but being that my house is two stories and over 120 years old.. I can definitely feel the rumble.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I just read another prediction stating Oct 3 apx 2013 huge 9.7 earthquake in Calif . Our weather has been strange and the live earth quake map california is pron to earthquakes but lately it has been its central point hummm

You might want to look at Ed Dames remote viewing project-this goes with the strange weather idea (CME)

Also there was one person in a recent thread that wrote N.Korea would launch a Nuke - I know absurd -but when I just head Dames say that was just before the Huge CME I thought -What!

Strange strange -scary world we live in these days...

Trinity

Colorado is under water who what of thought-isn't that were the huge elite bunker is at-swim swim evil ones -Bless the innocent!

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

MarsSentinel

miniatus
reply to post by curiouswa

CA has earthquakes on a daily basis.. seems like a safe bet.

I'll make a prediction myself, when the sun goes down it will be dark. I'm also predicting much cooler weather in the coming months in the united states.

Edit: Just being snarky, no offense intended. It will be interesting to see if any larger EQ hits besides the many small ones that come regularly.

Scientists have been saying California is long over due for a large quake.. they especially thought one would be coming after the Japan quake since it's in the "circle of fire"
edit on 9/12/2013 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

So you wrote in this thread just to say "bull#"?

And that helps the conversation how?

Now - my little posty thingy is essentially the same as yours, but I posted it to ask ATS a question:

What do y'all think of posts that basically say "bull#"?

Worthwhile?

I think he was being ok. I took it as humour. Nothing wrong with that

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by trinityalways

Yeah the other "psychic" referenced a youtube video that predicted a quake in October..

But as others have pointed out, there's been a ton of earthquake predictions that have come and gone since the Japan quake, and I think what is REALLY going on is that these people know:

1. The likelyhood of a quake happening has gone up a great deal after the Japan event since they are both in the ring of fire. ( en.wikipedia.org... )
  2. California is LONG overdue for a quake

They seem to be trying to play a game of "guessing" darts to see who can get closest to the target so people will be awed by their amazing powers
... I mean really, there's been a ton of failed predictions so far.

It really is cheating in my opinion to be trying to predict something that everyone already knows is highly likely.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Well so far i see this up north

earthquake.usgs.gov...

M2.4 - 16km NE of Nice, California
2013-09-12 19:02:02 UTC

39.234°N 122.722°W depth=0.1km (0.1mi)

Nearby Cities

16km (10mi) NE of Nice, California
31km (19mi) NNW of Clearlake, California
43km (27mi) ENE of Ukiah, California
70km (43mi) N of Healdsburg, California
128km (80mi) NW of Sacramento, California

and then

M3.4 - 17km NNE of Lucerne, California
2013-09-12 19:02:43 UTC

39.227°N 122.703°W depth=12.3km (7.6mi)

Nearby Cities

17km (11mi) NNE of Lucerne, California
30km (19mi) NNW of Clearlake, California
44km (27mi) ENE of Ukiah, California
69km (43mi) NNE of Healdsburg, California
126km (78mi) NW of Sacramento, California

now this

M2.1
16km NNE of Lucerne, California
2013-09-12 12:25:18 UTC-07:006.3 km

39.233°N 122.725°W depth=6.3km (3.9mi)

Nearby Cities

16km (10mi) NNE of Lucerne, California
31km (19mi) NNW of Clearlake, California
42km (26mi) ENE of Ukiah, California
70km (43mi) N of Healdsburg, California
128km (80mi) NW of Sacramento, California

edit on 7/30/2012 by dreamfox1 because: earthquake.usgs.gov... ain%22%2C%22autoUpdate%22%3Atrue%2C%22restrictListToMap%22%3Atrue%2C%22timeZone%22%3A%22local%22%2C%22mapposition%22%3A%5B%5B-73.12494524712693%2C-19. 335937499999996%5D%2C%5B83.1110709962606%2C405.3515625%5D%5D%2C%22overlays%22%3A%7B%22plates%22%3Atrue%7D%2C%22viewModes%22%3A%7B%22map%22%3Atrue%2C%2 2list%22%3Atrue%2C%22settings%22%3Afalse%2C%22help%22%3Afalse%7D%7D

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Quake might be with in .....Twin Valley and Goat Mountain. Activity is high here.

39.232 N 122.716 W
edit on 7/30/2012 by dreamfox1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamfox1

California experiences many earthquakes on a daily basis ..

Here's another link people might find more intuitive since it's a real time graphical map.. I see a 3.4 that happened a little bit ago, but that's not exactly large for California..

USGS Map

California's Department of Conservation says they get 3-5 "moderate" damage causing quakes per year, they consider moderate to be 5.5 and higher.. so a 3.4 isn't that big of a deal.

Source: www.conservation.ca.gov...
edit on 9/12/2013 by miniatus because: added source link

edit on 9/12/2013 by miniatus because: corrected, it was 3.4 not 3.5

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
It's about time for a big quake. It's a little early though, maybe another week. Try the 21st instead of 12th.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Well now... that didn't happen, did it?

You can't be a psychic, it's simply retarded. If you were, you'd predict the lottery numbers and not even need to be a psychic.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

horselessheadsman
Well now... that didn't happen, did it?

You can't be a psychic, it's simply retarded. If you were, you'd predict the lottery numbers and not even need to be a psychic.

Ya gotta give time for time zones.. but of course it's not going to happen.. I don't think anyone really thought it would.. and the the original psychic unlike the POSTER ( shame on you ) did NOT say it would be 9/12 .. that was the posters huge fault .. the psychic said it would be after the american gathering which they presumed meant 9/11 that could be today or a billion years from today
but .. all of time resides after a date.. so that's lame...

Ultimately the op made a presumption based on a psychic and failed ... and the psychic who is being more careful, the best I can say ( and read this thread for examples ) has failed.. a lot ...

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

The fact remains.. these so called psychics rely on being HORRIBLY vague.. "predictions".. the psychic that is the subject of this thread has claimed success on obvious fails .. this is another fail ... now I want the op to aknowledge it .. the op praised the psychic on his accuracy and I definitely called those predictions out .. anyone agree?

you still defending this ?

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
That psychic got the date wrong.....It is more likely to be anytime between September 13 2013 to September 17 2013........according to intel from numerous other sources.....

edit on 13-9-2013 by Menedes567 because: Adding some words........

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

I predict the next date specific prediction thread on ATS won't happen, as they never have on here. I claim 100% accuracy on here for the last nine years.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

DrumsRfun
reply to post by MarsSentinel

What do y'all think of posts that basically say "bull#"?

Sometimes it needs to be said.
To see an insane thread that is far from realityity,with everyone agreeing is like watching monkeys playing with machine guns....nothing good comes from it other than my entertainment.

You know like the "I am an alien ask me anything" threads.

edit on 12-9-2013 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

Yeah, sure. The thing is that he posted in the "Predictions & Prophecies" so, what the hell were you guys expecting!? Some of you use this forums as your own "ego booster" by coming here and making fun of people. I am not saying that I believe everything I read here but then again I don't have the necessity to make other people feel stupid in order for me to feel smart.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I live in California, no quake yet.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

desertguy

I live in California, no quake yet.

Of course not.. the op suggested the 12th.. and we're now ending the 13th..

did anyone expect different? if so .. shame .. shame .. shame on you
jk
edit on 9/13/2013 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

GFDGFS
Yeah, sure. The thing is that he posted in the "Predictions & Prophecies" so, what the hell were you guys expecting!? Some of you use this forums as your own "ego booster" by coming here and making fun of people. I am not saying that I believe everything I read here but then again I don't have the necessity to make other people feel stupid in order for me to feel smart.

What you're eluding to is that if t's in the predictions and prophecies forum we should assume it's stupid.. kind of horrible I'd think..

I give it a benefit of the doubt at least... but in this case it's one of those things we're you're predicting it will be dark eventually .. too vague, too obvious ..

not quite sure what point you're making..

All I ask is that some evidence be provided, supporting material for virtually any post..that's all

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join