It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Predicting Northern CA Earthquake 9/1213!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
A well known psychic I use periodically is predicting an earthquake in the northern California area possibly today, 9/12/13.

World Predictions Blog Website

World Predictions Facebook Page

He's been totally right on so many other predictions, including the asteroid that hit Russia in February. I posted at that time that he was predicting an asteroid would hit and it came true!

His accuracy rate is extremely high, so take notice. Those living near or in California/Oregon and bordering states, should just be prepared.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by curiouswa

CA has earthquakes on a daily basis.. seems like a safe bet.

I'll make a prediction myself, when the sun goes down it will be dark. I'm also predicting much cooler weather in the coming months in the united states.

Edit: Just being snarky, no offense intended. It will be interesting to see if any larger EQ hits besides the many small ones that come regularly.

Scientists have been saying California is long over due for a large quake.. they especially thought one would be coming after the Japan quake since it's in the "circle of fire"
edit on 9/12/2013 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

miniatus

CA has earthquakes on a daily basis.. seems like a safe bet.

I'll make a prediction myself, when the sun goes down it will be dark. I'm also predicting much cooler weather in the coming months in the united states.

Edit: Just being snarky, no offense intended. It will be interesting to see if any larger EQ hits besides the many small ones that come regularly.

Scientists have been saying California is long over due for a large quake.. they especially thought one would be coming after the Japan quake since it's in the "circle of fire"

So you wrote in this thread just to say "bull#"?

And that helps the conversation how?

Now - my little posty thingy is essentially the same as yours, but I posted it to ask ATS a question:

What do y'all think of posts that basically say "bull#"?

Worthwhile?

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Cascadia has been on my mind all morning long
i hope not.

1700 Cascadia earthquake
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 7/30/2012 by dreamfox1 because: (no reason given)

Quake Cam is a bit jumpy today too

abclocal.go.com...

edit on 7/30/2012 by dreamfox1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I won't be holding my breath.

BUT, .. .

If an Earthquake hits California, breaks it off causing it to slide into the ocean, with the resulting wave takes out EVERYTHING Clear to Illinois, I will have to give the guy credit.

We shall see. .. .. .. ..

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

MarsSentinel
So you wrote in this thread just to say "bull#"?

And that helps the conversation how?

Now - my little posty thingy is essentially the same as yours, but I posted it to ask ATS a question:

Worthwhile?

Wow, absolutely not..
grumpy? .. I admitted I was just being snarky, however I added my actual thoughts below that right after I hit submit.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by MarsSentinel

Worthwhile?

Yes.

However, if you look at the content of his reply you might think that he is sporting a Valid point.

It is a Damn Good Thing that "Ms. Cleo" wasn't the origin of this prediction.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MarsSentinel

Sometimes it needs to be said.
To see an insane thread that is far from reality,with everyone agreeing is like watching monkeys playing with machine guns....nothing good comes from it other than my entertainment.

You know like the "I am an alien ask me anything" threads.

edit on 12-9-2013 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Its funny, if you go back through earthquake threads on this site you will literally find hundreds of them claiming that in so and so month I had a dream about a California massive earthquake, or my psychic told me of a big one coming, or any other type of predictions.

It seems that ATS must always have a doom earthquake thread up and running yet they never come true. I suppose eventually one of you guys will get lucky and it will happen.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Tinkerpeach
Its funny, if you go back through earthquake threads on this site you will literally find hundreds of them claiming that in so and so month I had a dream about a California massive earthquake, or my psychic told me of a big one coming, or any other type of predictions.

It seems that ATS must always have a doom earthquake thread up and running yet they never come true. I suppose eventually one of you guys will get lucky and it will happen.

I've noticed, I've read dozens of them myself.. the dates almost always pass without event.. It's the same with the asteroid predictions ( Elenin comes to mind ).. when it passes, a new prediction always takes it's place.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

There is a ton of great information on this site but these silly earthquake prediction threads takes away from those and adds to the myth that we conspiracy people are nutcases.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Tinkerpeach

(insert shameless plug here)

I made a prediction that came true,of course because it was politics it was ignored.
I called the fake election results months in advance.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 12-9-2013 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Nate Silver got it 100% right and didn't predict it.

He used math.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

curiouswa

I've never heard of this so I checked out the site.
Some of these predictions are wrong.
Like Assad didn't get 'dethroned' a year ago ...
So I guess time will tell about the earthquake thing ....

Anyways .. thanks for posting ... it's all interesting.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

FlyersFan

curiouswa

I've never heard of this so I checked out the site.
Some of these predictions are wrong.
Like Assad didn't get 'dethroned' a year ago ...
So I guess time will tell about the earthquake thing ....

Anyways .. thanks for posting ... it's all interesting.

Many of the predictions are FAR too ambiguous to be taken seriously .. which is a common tactic of "psychics" and their fakery .. be as vague as possible, when something even remotely similar to that happens.. claim you predicted it! He claims he predicted the Boston marathon event, but on the original prediction he mentions nothing even remotely like what happened in Boston .. Yet he claims it as success.

He claims the Russian meteor prediction was a success also, although he mentions nothing about Russia.. here's his Russian meteor prediction

Notes: Here is the symbolic messages from the spirits that created this prediction, feel free to create your own translation.

* There was mention of an ocean or body of water but it wasn’t entirely clear.
* Visual of a cluster of asteroids all floating in space.
* Visual of one crossing down to the sky and hitting an ocean or lake by a foreign city.
* Visual of water splashing over several different people and a look of shock on their face.

It’s a wildly different type of prediction from the norm. Tomorrow I will post the outcome and winner of the US presidential debates.

Source: worldpredictions.wordpress.com...

So it doesn't mention Russia, and the meteor in question did NOT hit .. it exploded in the sky as most of them do.

He also said, about the earthquake.. that it would happen after a gathering of american's which he assumes meant 9/11 .. he didn't predict a date or time.. he also hinted it wasn't a huge earthquake, but that it would be large.. so he gives himself wiggle room on both the time and scale.. again, being as ambiguous as possible.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I used common sense not math.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

DrumsRfun

I used common sense not math.

Common sense is far more accurate than any "psychic" ..

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Some Psychics use Common Sense to make Scientific Wild @$$ Guesses, just look at the "Farmers Almanac", they have an 85% Accuracy Rate.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

ShadellacZumbrum

Some Psychics use Common Sense to make Scientific Wild @$$ Guesses, just look at the "Farmers Almanac", they have an 85% Accuracy Rate.

Well to be fair, they closely guard their specific "formula" for predicting weather, they don't claim to be psychic .. but they do say that at it's core it's based on monitoring sunspots that influence the earth.. They also say that since the original formula was created back in 1792 they've added in modern scientific calculations and "state-of-the-art technology" .. so not really guessing or using common sense, they are following a formula.

As far as accuracy.. they state on their web site that it's "very near" their claim of 80% ..

But as with psychics, their predictions are so vague that it's practically impossible to tell how accurate they REALLY are.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Sounds to me like everyone is so focused on the first reply to this post that nobody is considering the OP. IMO? Nobody is helping the post at this point.

Now before I go and drop myself into that same bucket;

Everyone is aware that California is due for a giant quake - if you're not... well, you're not paying attention.

The Fukushima ( idk if it has another name ) quake was a large release for the 'Circle of Fire' that will have done one of three things - prolonged the 'need' for the planet to release tension again; granted California the 'room' that it needs To release said tension; or it may have actually smashed the plates further into each other causing more tension and thereby increasing the potential output of a Californian earthquake. I'm no geologist, but I'm fairly sure that these are the three options...

My opinion is sadly the latter; but effectively irrelevant.

The real point here I think is that we should all be ready for a quake, regardless of whether someone has predicted it or not. It is overdue, and scientifically 'predictable' ( not to the date or time, but that it Will happen ). I keep a bug-out bag in range at all times... With shorts... For when we're an island...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join