It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New member from Houston Texas....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SadistNocturne

Katy Freeway all the way almost to the loop and then side streets. I'm kind of just outside the main galleria area - couple blocks off Westheimer.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

TXTriker

Katy Freeway all the way almost to the loop and then side streets. I'm kind of just outside the main galleria area - couple blocks off Westheimer.

Yeah, last year I lived out at Barker Cypress and 10....

Wouldn't want to do anything on 10 further out than that...it could get bad in a heartbeat...

- SN

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Actually past Barker Cypress is really better. Most days I start hitting traffic around West Green/Fry and it really bogs down about Barker Cypress. Once your past Mason its 70MPH. And yes I go a lot farther than Mason. There are some members (if there are still on the site) that live even further out than I do.

And actually 290 is a lot worse than 10 on most days. The only time I have real issues on 10 coming home is Friday night. Seems everyone wants to leave Houston on the weekends.
edit on 9/14/2013 by TXTriker because: cause

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

TXTriker

Actually past Barker Cypress is really better. Most days I start hitting traffic around West Green/Fry and it really bogs down about Barker Cypress. Once your past Mason its 70MPH. And yes I go a lot farther than Mason. There are some members (if there are still on the site) that live even further out than I do.

And actually 290 is a lot worse than 10 on most days. The only time I have real issues on 10 coming home is Friday night. Seems everyone wants to leave Houston on the weekends.
edit on 9/14/2013 by TXTriker because: cause

I've been doing 290 for a few months now. It averages 30 minutes in the morning, 45-55 in the evening...to go 22 miles...so, not too terrible, and few very few "bad" days...

- SN

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS, you sound as if you will resonate on every level here.

Come have a seat in the waiting room and make yourself at home.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Hello and welcome Sadist - looks like you've found your niche! :-) Look forward to seeing more posts and replies from you. You're sure to find plenty here to refute and agree with, this is right down your alley....have fun, stand your ground and keep an open mind.

Glad to have you here!

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Thank you for this brave post! Star and flag!
Houston is a hotbed of alien activity. I would do best stay away!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join