It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BK Zenith 2016: Did Something begin ... 2012 That Will Reach its Apex in 2016 (Revised & Expanded Ap

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Zenith 2016: Did Something Begin In The Year 2012 That Will Reach Its Apex iIn 2016?

A revised and expanded [I]Apollyon Rising 2012[/I]

KINDLE addition.
Book Author: Thomas R Horn

(Co-Author of PETROS ROMANUS and EXO-VATICANNA--both of which I have finished)

I have both books but have not finished them yet.

I'm interested in discussing meaningfully their assertions specifically and spring-boarding from that to the more general issue they write about of when folks expect the overt rise and stepping onto the world stage of the Biblical AntiChrist.

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1378998445&sr=8-1&keywords=zenith+2016

What even the best researchers of the Illuminati and veiled fraternities such as the Freemasons were never able to fully decipher is spelled out herein for the first time. The power at work behind global affairs and why current planetary powers are hurriedly aligning for a New Order from Chaos is exposed. Most incredibly, one learns how ancient prophets foresaw and forewarned of this time.

. . .

Disclosed! How recent US Presidents and other global leaders are—and have been—deeply involved in the scheme to enthrone the Man of Sin.

Found! The hidden connection between the years 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2019. Is it really the end!?
. . .

Here's one review bit about the book from Amazon by "Kafonino:"

I own, and love the Original book Apollyon rising 2012 by Dr. Thomas Horm, and was very pleased to get my copy of Zenith 2016! Since the original book was released, many things in the world have continued to shape politically, and prophetically. This revised edition book brings to light an understanding of what has, and continues to unfold.

If you are concerned about the current political climate worldwide, and share the sense that something is being shaped by powerful groups that work in and for the the highest parts of Global Government, then this book is a MUST HAVE! As one who subscribes to a biblical world view, this book brought a good deal of understanding and comfort to me as I move ahead in to the future.

And from the most negative review by William Struse:

The serpent in Gen. 3 promises Adam and Eve that when they eat of the fruit their "eyes will be opened" and they would be "as gods". This premise is the very seed bed of secular humanistic enlightenment. Since that day the open eye has represented this Luciferian doctrine.

The Greeks kept this idea alive with their term for serpent = ophis. Ophis comes from the same root as the Greek word for eye = ophthalmos. Both terms are linked with the idea of sight or seeing. In the book of Revelation, Satan is called a dragon and here again we see the connection to the book of Genesis. Dragon is the English word for the Greek drakon which means a great serpent. An alternate of the word is derkomai and it means to look or see. Dragon is used 13 times in the Bible.

3. Regarding the Great Seal, Mr. Horn fails to mention that its designer Charles Thomson was likely the most knowledgeable Biblical scholar of early America. After his retirement Mr. Thomson gave the world the first English translation of the Septuagint as well as the first American English translation of the New Testament. This fact offers another dynamic to the design of the Great Seal.

A good case can be made that Mr. Thomson, as a Biblical scholar, was identifying a symbolic struggle of Biblical proportions. In the first chapter of the New Testament a lineage of Jesus is expressed as 3 sets of 14 generations. If you list those generations on a piece of paper you will find there are only 41 names in the list. (14+14+13) The final column has only 13 names. It appears that the apostle Matthew represented Jesus as the 13th generation. After his death and resurrection he would have symbolically become the 14th generation. Now look at the great Seal again. If this symbol was meant to symbolize a Biblical metaphor then it shows that Jesus (the capstone - 14th generation) is being withheld or rejected by the "open eye" of Luciferian enlightenment. I wonder if this is a warning by Charles Thomson or an acknowledgement of intent.

. . . On balance I am glad I purchased the book.

= = =

I think the 2nd reviewer is wrong about disbelieving in a 7 year Tribulation period. The Bible is clear about a 3.5 period followed by a 3.5 period of GOD'S UTTER WRATH upon the earth and the evil doers in it.

I found Chris Putnam and Tom Horn's other books PETROS ROMANUS and EXO-VATICANNA

to be incredible tours de force in terms of research and connecting the dots of a literally mind boggling number of puzzle pieces. I never read any other Dissertation or other research effort that comes close to such a massive scope with as many thousands of pages of source materials and an incredibly broad and deep detailed 600 page "SUMMARY" in each case.

I don't expect any human author--even anointed authors--to have every detail correct.

I do think Tom and Chris both are fairly clear about what their speculations are vs what the facts they uncovered are.

well
I'm NOT particularly interested in this thread in getting into yellow water contests over the supernatural; the validity of the Bible; about the reality of supernatural prophecy; nor about other greatly tangential and distracting issues.

I wish to discuss the assertions and directly related issues re the A/C that are presented in the book and similar sources

I realize that inherent in all such is a GREAT CONSPIRACY--actually, a many thousands of years old conspiracy.

However, I hope this thread can avoid the typical yellow water fight about whether a given group is totally philanthropic vs totally demonized and depraved.

I wish for the focus of the thread to be on whether the contentions regarding the AC and the proposed timeline through 2019 are at all plausible and how plausible.

This is a bit of a busy day but I should be back this evening.

edit on 12/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: additions

edit on 12/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: more complete title added

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I say 2015...but I have not completely come up with how or why yet, I will wait until it is a little closer.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Plenty plausible, imho.

If and when you care to share more of your thinking . . . would be happy to read such.

The gears of the NWO machine grinding toward the NWO global tyranny grind inexorably toward that and Armageddon, imho.

new topics

join