It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Follow Up Thread- The Videos Are FREE to watch- NO DONATION NECESSARY!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
"September 11 - The New Pearl Harbor" It's not rocket science-COMMON SENSE!! VS DENIAL!!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I started this thread to inform those who thought a donation was required in order to watch them that they are mistaken.

I implore all who have a few hours to spare to watch them for yourself. The graphics and presentations are much better than any of the films I have watched to date, I have watched a bunch. I am saddened by the events of that day more than you can possibly imagine...I feel for all the families that lost loved ones, but I will never ever ever as long as I live believe the "official" version of these events, there are just way to many facts in evidence that contradict the "official" story. It does not diminish in any way shape or form what did transpire, however, to suggest these things occurred the way they did for the reasons they did does in fact diminish the memory of the lives that were lost.

To deny ignorance is what ATS is all about.....do not deny they are and have been lying to you all.

www.luogocomune.net...

"September 11 - The New Pearl Harbor" is a 5 hour documentary that summarizes 12 years of public debate on 9/11. While aimed primarily at a general, uninformed audience, the film also contains some new findings that may be of interest to advanced researchers.

This film is intended as an educational, non-profit operation, and must remain so in order to fulfill all the requirements for the usage of copyrighted material. As such, the entire film is made available online for FREE from day one.

FREE duplication and distribution of all DVDs is encouraged. in recognition of the time spent to put
together this material. Free duplication and distribution of all DVDs is encouraged.

edit on 11-9-2013 by soulpowertothendegree because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

Thanks for that, I will check it out now!

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Don't burst my bubble. I like believing that sinister events aren't happening around me. I am perfectly fine with accepting whatever I'm told. I don't want to come to conclusions on my own. I want hard evidence that is not debatable. You can't change my opinion with some video.

I'll watch it, but only to hear everything I've probably heard at least once before. Thanks OP!

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Spin off thread not required.

I will update your OP in the other thread, with the appropriate information.

Thread Closed.

~Tenth

new topics

top topics

join