It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fukushima A Disaster Still Growing and Killing Humanity and Sea Life! Where is the Outrage???

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Bottom line........I don't think there is anyone who wants to admit there is nothing that can be done.

Its like an asteroid hurtling towards earth to big to do anything about, the only difference is one would just end us, the other will slowly kill our children and grand children over years.

Hay, if anyone knows why no one has come forward with a solution in two years please tell me what they are waiting for..................think about what I just said.
edit on 13-9-2013 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Im not a bible thumper, but isn't there a prophetic warning about 1/3 of the ocean being dead?

Also, Isaiah (somewhere) talks about Damascus being laid in ruins.

I just read that over 70% of Americans believe this to be the end times. Just saying.......

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

any society on earth that went thru what JAPAN did with the Tsunami and aftermath, i would give them alot of slack and try many ways to aid their national struggle to come back strong... the radiation events are a problem but just Like with chernobyl and gore's brain transplant experiments...science will Learn many things from what happens "in the water" off the coast of Japan where these old nuke plants beat with the heart of a messed up toaster in a kitchen--waiting--just waiting to explode....

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Perhaps Vladimir Putin should write an open letter to the Japanese people, via the Tokyo Times and that will make the facility whole again.

Seriously, here's this big, gaping maw of an open sore leaking putrification and disease into our planet and people are too wrapped up in pissing contests over hot, dry, sand traps and bitchfests over making the current non-deportation policy of illegals in the US a permanent law.

Maybe, instead of trying to come up with new and creative ways to destroy parts of the planet for beyond stupid reasons, folks like Obama, Putin, and whoever in the blue hell runs China could endorse getting together to come up with a tangible way to save the whole damn planet. Hmmm... I wonder what the response to Obama asking Congress for authority to actually *help* a country instead of leveling one would be?

Shut the [SNIP] up, John McCain, nobody cares what you have to say on pretty much anything! The rest of Congress, we'd actually be somewhat interested in hearing you either support salvaging the Pacific ocean or digging your own political grave in explaining why we shouldn't get involved.

Of course this is all a pipe dream... world leaders would never display the testicles needed to actually lead the world out of trouble, they only seem to swing them when there's crap to blow up anymore.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ItDepends

One thing that is always forgotten is the scale of this disaster. It was rated as high as level 7 but the truth is each reactor is its own disaster as they are considered independently operating from each other. So reactor 1 is a level 7 disaster, which started melting down prior to the Tsunami, And blew up on live television. Reactor 2 is a Level 7 as it did not blow up but blow down. It's core is probably in the Aquifer headed to Argentina. Reactor 3 is another 7 and was a MOX Reactor, It blew up real good on live TV sending aerosolized Plutonium into the air. Safe to handle they say, but not so good to breath it in. Reactor 4 was offline but had a fresh core getting ready to be put inside the reactor. It's spent pool with 1200 +tons of fuel/spent fuel in it hangs precariously on a fourth floor building that blew up and is sinking on one side by 30 inches. That one comes in at 7 also, due to the fact the probability of retrieving all the fuel before the building collapses from fatigue/earthquake or tips over due to liquefaction is less then 1%.

Truth be told, The Fukushima site is at minimum a level 28 nuclear disaster.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
i have heard stupid like there was a mushroom cloud, fact was it was a local reactor fault, no bigger than three mile, cellafield did worse. chernobyl blows this baby reactor away, why so tetchy?

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Where is the outrage?

It's being redirected by the twerp Justin Beiber, the twerk Miley Cyrus and the jerks One Direction.

(Just typing that sentence made me sick up a little.)

It's being muted with chemicals in the drinking water.

(Which, I might add, is one step away from permanantly glowing in the dark or being so filled with pollutants and drugs that we'll soon be able to walk on it while still at room temperature.)

It's being silenced by propaganda and television.

(There are people who actually think that in the show "The Big Bang Theory", Schrodinger's Cat is Sheldon's neighbors pet.)

It's being trivialized by mounting daily concerns for safety and rabid firearms demonization.

(Too bad one of those concerns isn't thyroid cancer! I am positive once Sarah Palin figures out that Fukashima can't be solved with a .338 Lepua FMJ, she'll just say: "Glow baby, glow!")

It's being misdirected by the continued spotlight on poor race relations and the Obam-bam regimes attempt to bait the public so they won't notice Benghazi, PRISM, Fast & Furious or "Insert Favorite Scandal Here".

(My mother's so stupid she thinks "racism" is an olympic event. If a "white" tumor could actually hold a pistol it would be charged with a hate crime before you could say: "If I had a cancer it would look like-")

It's been co-opted by the wealthy and copyrighted for intellectual property purposes.

(I am probably getting sued as I type this for using the word "copyright" without getting permission. CURSE YOU WILL-I-AM!!!)

There's no shortage of outrage on our big blue marble and I am sorry to say we are venting it all at our brothers & sisters instead of the TRUE culprits of this crime...but what do I know.

-Peace-
edit on 13-9-2013 by Eryiedes because: I drink too much

edit on 13-9-2013 by Eryiedes because: Still drinking too much

edit on 13-9-2013 by Eryiedes because: Do I really have to say it again?

edit on 13-9-2013 by Eryiedes because: I have GOT to quit drinking

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

Ah, my friend they just cannot muster the way to say it's to late...
we were done when it melted through in multiple places...

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
i have been keeping up with this disaster since day one, i have read everything i could find.
yes..i have read the entire Japan disaster thread on this site, i have watched every video i could find.
even after all of this it still really didnt hit home till recently.
polar bears and seals..losing fur, acting disoriented.....unexplained
sea lion die off.....unexplained
krill die off.......unexplained
herring with lesions and bleeding orifices......unexplained
northern salmon runs disastrously low.......unexplained
tuna with high radiation.....forgotten..buried.
high radiation counts in rain water along the west coast....not talked about...buried
a wide variety of fruits and vegetables malformed in japan....a curiosity...forgotten
a u.s. aircraft carrier completely refitted after being caught in the initial plume....buried
when one starts connecting dots...well, a picture emerges.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   

autopat51

but as some one stated..radiation is highly overrated..
we can handle it...(shakes head) ya..right

Well, I'll keep posting some links to sites that offer a different view, readers can make up their own minds I'm sure.

Radiation and Reason, by Wade Allison
www.radiationandreason.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by GaryN

bombarded here and there..sure
no where does he mention radiation is cumulative..which it is.
breathe some here, eat some there, drink some more over here
it adds up..it doesnt go away..it accumulates.
the salmon eats the krill, the seal eats the salmon, the bear eats the seal..
it accumulates..its cumulative. we are and will continue to be bombarded from all sides with this.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

I believe I have read that people in Arizona are looking into recalling Mr. way beyond RINO McCain .............one can only hope, that would send a message to recall McCain.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
kinda nostalgic for the old days,, remember this classic,,

yaaa,bad tummy,,,

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

wasnt that just the best?
thanks Bob

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought it was said that the actual radioactivity of the debris field was negligible.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   

EllaMarina
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought it was said that the actual radioactivity of the debris field was negligible.

Actually it is, the majority of this Debris Field is free of Radiation (afair. 85%)
From the rest only 5% need to get observed and maybe removed by Hand or Bomb!

But i do not know which Rule is used for this!

PS: i will look later in to my HDD because i have a File about it.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   

charles1952
May I represent myself as a fairly average American on this issue?

There is a call put forth for outrage. Crankyoldman says there is no solution to Fukushima, others say there may be a solution, but nobody here seems to know what it is.

What solution?

They could use tunnel boring machines to drill drainage channels and pump out the groundwater. Maybe make the walls from lead lined concrete. Somebody pointed out previously that the Japanese will say "it cannot be helped" if they don't already know a known solution.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   

We need to get it off the planet. Its burning a hole in the side of Earth and the exhaust from this burn is toxic and cancerous!

We need some sort of metallic vessel created from a substance that can be immediately frozen through some electrical miracle? pulse?

We need to take all the worlds most heinous inmates from all prisons, send them to japan, teach the men how to use the machinery and have them go in there armed with shielded tractors and vehicles needed to get in, clear the crap, dig for the fuel, bring it up, toss it into our vessel.
We give them a gun and a allocated lot.. let them decide if they want to do the inevitable a bit quicker!
We pay their widows and families $1000,000.00 each and a tax free life!

We load it on a rocket and shoot it into space or into the sun.

then beg the stars for forgiveness!

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   

autopat51
i have been keeping up with this disaster since day one, i have read everything i could find.
yes..i have read the entire Japan disaster thread on this site, i have watched every video i could find.
even after all of this it still really didnt hit home till recently.
polar bears and seals..losing fur, acting disoriented.....unexplained
sea lion die off.....unexplained
krill die off.......unexplained
herring with lesions and bleeding orifices......unexplained
northern salmon runs disastrously low.......unexplained
tuna with high radiation.....forgotten..buried.
high radiation counts in rain water along the west coast....not talked about...buried
a wide variety of fruits and vegetables malformed in japan....a curiosity...forgotten
a u.s. aircraft carrier completely refitted after being caught in the initial plume....buried
when one starts connecting dots...well, a picture emerges.

you missed us in the rest of these United States, i have been measuring the same levels here on the east coast as well as reviewing others from several parts of the US, mostly follow the Jet Stream and it's just as hot from west to east, divided we fall, together we melt i suppose.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   

It happened, there is no room for outrage right now. What we should do is pool our ressources, work force and good will to do anything and everything we can to mitigate the effects of this disaster.

Sitting by and being outraged does not save our sea life or planet from the after effects of this disaster. Hard work, lots of ressources and willpower might help, but not outrage or damnation.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join