It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fukushima A Disaster Still Growing and Killing Humanity and Sea Life! Where is the Outrage???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
What's so hard about building giant walls of concrete surrounding the waters near the Fukishima nuclear plant?!!!!

I don't see why it's so complicated to stop this from leaking in the ocean, WHAT'S GOING ON?!?!

This is total BS and there's obviously an agenda of death and disease by the ones that can do something about it, no other possibility because, to me, stopping this leak with concrete sounds amazingly simple and I'm persuaded that it's all it would take.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I sometimes wonder if people lack even the most basic of cognitive skills.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Outrage?, how would that fix anything, it's too late.

Nuclear power should never have been accepted or allowed because of the risk which has always accompanied it.

Back in the old days, there was this movie called "The China Syndrome", funny how things are predictable, how people are warned, but it was only a movie, only entertainment. Only an idiot would consider such a thing to be possible once there is a movie made about it....

It's too late, all the outrage in the world won't fix it, unless you wanna rage on into that there reactor and give your own life to save the world by dragging those cores back up out of the abyss with your bare hands, outrage doesn't change a single thing.

I'm sure there will be somebody to sell a radiation safety kit or pill, or maybe just a pill to keep the outrage in check. It's really too late to care anymore I fear, the only way to minimize the damage is to stop using technology capable of running out of control and causing damage of this magnitude. The fisheries were collapsing already, now they will be destroyed potentially.

It's the end?, who knows, I think this world is going be a miserable place to live in the future.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Bicent76
reply to post by ItDepends

UNTIL death and radiation poison occurs worldwide no one will care.. Our kids are the ones that are going to be effected the most by fukishima, but if you fly 30k feet in the air, over the pacific I am gonna bet your getting cooked by rads man, no laughing matter either.. I am surprised no accidents have happened yet...

There is no outrage over this catastrophe, because access to the facts and news about it, are hard to come by, its not being spoon fed to the masses by the msm, you actually have to look for it yourself..

Fukishima, is not part of the current agenda..

Thanks for your reply Bicent76
I think in one way, you capture the picture pretty succinctly and exactly what is happening, especially about obtaining facts.

We know that Atolls in the Pacific that were bombed over 60 years ago as test sites for Atomic testing are still affected of radiation fall out. Even closer, in parts of New Mexico and Nevada, the population to this day is given warnings about large wind flows as radiation particles evaporate from the buried sites of atomic/nuclear testing over 60 years ago.

Downwinders refers to individuals and communities who are exposed to radioactive contamination or nuclear fallout from atmospheric or underground nuclear weapons testing, and nuclear accidents.

More info on 'Downwinders and how Atomic Fallout spreads HERE

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

MyHappyDogShiner

Nuclear power should never have been accepted or allowed because of the risk which has always accompanied it.

Unless you are presently operating a pedal-powered computer, most likely the only reason you can post on this board right now is as a result of nuclear power.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

MyHappyDogShiner

It's too late, all the outrage in the world won't fix it,.................. It's the end?, who knows,........................ I think this world is going be a miserable place to live in the future.

Thanks for responding. I guess I am still one of those that find some of these things that we are doing to ourselves, other species and certainly the long term harm to our planet as more than alarming. Outrage? Mad? Disappointed? Upset? I guess the point really was to pinch ourselves and say "this is real and it is big and the potential results could be catastrophic". Whatever feeling that instills individually is fine by me, but I say it is outrageous....but you're correct...just saying it, doesn't change a thing.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

ItDepends

As I've mentioned, this map is not of radioactive contamination, rather it's a map of debris from the tsunami. You've been hoaxed.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Human0815
reply to post by Neopan100

Imo we have not such a big Problem With Fukushima
that our World is ending
(it is really bad but not a ELE)
but what will happen with the next Accident?

Fukushima showed/Released until now,
Thursday Evening and 2330pm,
only two % (2%) of his Potencial and 98% are still inside!

I think there is some truth to what you point out....whether it is a ELE...I don't know, and it may take decades to see the full affects. However, DancedWithWolves, from above has made some excellent points and observations. The danger is only increasing daily! Still no fix, and thousands of tons of radioactive water is being released into the Pacific Ocean everyday.....for 2+ years already. I'm not a scientist, but I'm not a dummy either....this just can't be good, diluted away without some significant harm....and as I say, it CONTINUES.......... Peace!!

DancedWithWolves
reply to post by Shema

Actually there have already been three complete nuclear meltdowns there. They get points for hiding it as long as they have I guess. The cat's out of the bag now and the fuel isn't in the reactors either. Time to punt and man do we need a new game plan at Fukushima.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Bordering Fukushima. If it was going to have some effect on Japan then we would've seen a massive spike in cancers/leukemia/radiation sickness by now from the initial accident.

The contamination is too diluted and too spread out. Same reason why taking a thimblefull of some poison that would kill you in thimblefulls, dropping it in an olympic sized swimming pool, waiting a week, then drinking a glass of water from that pool won't kill you - there just isn't enough to affect you.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

ItDepends
I'm not a scientist,

You don't say.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

ItDepends

TEPCO DISATER ~~ March 11, 2011

Nuclear Ocean Movement

AND YET, MOST OF THE PUBLIC LEARNS OR KNOWS NOTHING.......WHY?

Why is there no-connecting-the-dots with that Fukushima crisis and the WORMWOOD of Biblical noteriety (Revelation 8: 10-11)

,,,And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;

And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

the 'great star'... might be the 2,000 year old explaination of a controlled nuclear reaction found in the electric generating plant...
'wormwood' just meaning bitter or toxic water aka 'radiated' to the point of being deadly

now... in the chronological series of events the Second Angel had not sounded their Trumpet in a practical way or we should have already witnessed an Asteroid crashing into the ocean...

however....the first Trumpet might well have been in 1945 when man first used Atomic Bombs as a war weapon, but in the practical sense the 1/3rd of the grass was not burnt up all over the Planet

Yeah, it might be a stretch that Fukushima is the curse of Wormwood being unleashed on the Earth Inhabitants & 1/3 of the waters getting polluted

edit on 12-9-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Bible quoting and hyperbole aside, the links are erroneous, factually incorrect and hysterical at best.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Alekto

It will be very dilute and settle into the seabed over time, and maybe it won't be so bad if it is stopped somehow within whatever time-frame, but if it is not stopped or reduced, it will become an accumulation of radiation over time in the seabed where much of the food chain begins.

Nobody knows for sure what will happen, but everybody knows excess amounts of radiation are not a good thing.

There probably won't be a big direct radiation risk really, but a possible interruption in the food chain in the ocean, the whole planet may be set off balance over time.

How much more imbalance can the planet tolerate before it can no longer support life as we know it?.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Alekto
Bible quoting and hyperbole aside, the links are erroneous, factually incorrect and hysterical at best.

i was citing predictions... this one happens to be in Revelations 8... in scriptures
now they might come from a fictional collection of books, but thatdoes not automatically make those futuristic scenarios un real or total hookum

the post was in no way presented as hysterical bible thumping
i in fact worded my analysis in a way which cast doubt on any conclusion... but the idea remains that There is a very possible connection between Fukushima radiation leakage into both ground-water and the Pacific and the curse called WORMWOOD..

. if anyone wants to run with that idea & develop it further

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Alekto

ItDepends

As I've mentioned, this map is not of radioactive contamination, rather it's a map of debris from the tsunami. You've been hoaxed.

Yes, and thank you....and I have noted in a subsequent post above, that some of the diagrams can be misleading.....HOWEVER....the diagram, by NOAA clearly shows the tides and how they flow.

2+ Years of nuclear waste flowing into the Pacific Ocean......surely is following this model.....maybe not exactly, but it does give us an IDEA of the flow of debris....more and more....and radioactive at that.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Alekto

ItDepends
I'm not a scientist,

You don't say.

Brilliant response! Bravo.
At least I am honest and am trying to share information that like-minded people can understand. Many people are just not understanding the ramifications of this disaster.

As DancedWithWolves noted before, there are significant problems at Fukushima.

DancedWithWolves

As far as Fukushima goes....more went wrong than they have readily admitted and it's difficult for even the best minds to develop solutions when they are being constantly lied to. What went wrong there can go wrong at any nuclear plant with a solid earthquake or flood or power loss event and they chose not to prepare their plant for such, even when ordered to. Cash befor caution screwed everyone. If the world wants answers we need to make them stop hiding the truth of the situation because of liability concerns, as has been admitted.

Praying for solutions too.

Now, it is your choice to either want to contribute to the thread with some insightful comments, or continuing to Boohoo what appears to be a major catastrophe. DENY IGNORANCE

Have a great day!!

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Alekto

That's YOUR opinion!!! You've produced nothing but the sour
disappointment of people trying to share information about a cataclysmic Radiation Leak.

Do You NOT Believe that this is a significant problem? Your replies seem to think this whole thing is ho-hum, nothing to worry about here......that is the apathy that is not a responsible person would be expressing considering the magnitude of the problem......which we have been 'lied' to, FACT, Worse than stated, FACT, Ground water infected worse than originally told, FACT.......all in the links....

Thank you! Have a safe day!

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Alekto
Hello. The map in the OP's diatribe actually refers to the spread of debris from the tsunami rather
than radiation. Thanks.
imgur.com...

I won't dispute that interpretation, but I have clarified that along with other maps to a previous poster and have added additional supporting reports and projected tides showing how radioactive debris will flow. Even in the NOAA map, it at least shows us the tidal waves from the tsunami and how they move and reach across the Pacific.

And, I hope you are not in dispute of this fact. It happened, its getting worse, we have been lied to, and there is not a fix...all FACTS.

TEPCO DISATER ~~ March 11, 2011

You cannot possibly believe that this is NOT significant, NO?

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

St Udio

Alekto

i was citing predictions... this one happens to be in Revelations 8... in scriptures
now they might come from a fictional collection of books, but thatdoes not automatically make those futuristic scenarios un real or total hookum

the post was in no way presented as hysterical bible thumping
i in fact worded my analysis in a way which cast doubt on any conclusion... but the idea remains that There is a very possible connection between Fukushima radiation leakage into both ground-water and the Pacific and the curse called WORMWOOD..

. if anyone wants to run with that idea & develop it further

Not to worry St Udio. Your opinions and thoughts are welcome here. Just ignore the ignorance from some who only have negative replies.

I for one appreciate your participation, observation and feedback!! Thank You!!! *STAR*

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ItDepends

There are not "Thousands of Tones daily released" to the Ocean,
you are mixing again the Water Leaks with the Groundwater
but both are different from origin as well as in the amount
of Contamination!

And the Pic is showing the Wave Heighth of the Tsunami only
but not the flow of the Tides!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>