It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What seems so oubvious

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
the reason we were all born into this life with no knowledge of why we are here is nothing you people would ever imagine, its not some mythical code about our morality. It is two words: Harvest Resources... For higher beings.. also supplying entertainment to advanced species that find our everyday struggles amusing. There is a GOD, but he is not the one pulling the strings in this realm. You can seek salvation from GOD and if you act according to his liking you give yourself a chance to move on from this jail cell that is earth. You are far more than a human being. I guess the world soul is the closest I can come to describe what you are but its more than that. There are existing elements that cant be described in our limited vocabulary here on earth. The world is not even a real place. It is just an illusion. All human emotions are just pre-conditioned senses that were established into you by your environment as a child. 90 percent of your thoughts are not even your own, there are manipulating forces out there that seek to gain control of as many souls as they can before the world enters the stage of apocalypse. My only advice is to feel God in your heart and talk with him daily. You cant always please him but having a relationship with him is number one and the rest will take care of itself.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

BROB51
My only advice is to feel God in your heart and talk with him daily.

I'll give it a shot.
HEY GOD!!
PLEASE MAKE ATS INTERESTING AGAIN, PLEEEEASE!!!

I'm not entirely convinced your wrong about the harvest though. An overpopulated earth is like a ripe fruit! Ready to be harvested.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

The ETs, higher dimensional beings, yada yada

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BROB51

So, I understand this is The Gray Area forum and all, but how do you know this is true?

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by BROB51

I believe you.

top topics

join