It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Releases UFO Files Reveals “Alien Messages”

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by bdmay25

LMAO! Hey you're back! Are you still coming unhinged over a disagreement last week? Umm, you might just want to move on, because it's no big deal my friend. I simply asked you to crack the code that you yourself claimed to have the key to, that was it. Why are you acting like I pissed in your cheerios or something?

Don't get so worked up about such a little thing. You and I had a disagreement, then you came unhinged over it. Calm down, it happens a lot around here. Life goes on Jr. No hard feelings on my end. ~$heopleNation

edit on 20-9-2013 by SheopleNation because: TypO

(post by bdmay25 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   

bdmay25
reply to post by SheopleNation

Care to quote where you "asked" me?
You are SO above me, how dare I attempt to talk to you!
You are a sad condescending ego driven sad man. I am only trying to share something REAL I discovered. I dont know how to crack a code.

And all I did was ask what you discovered, and to reveal the key that you claimed that you have because I was interested in what you found out. You said you found the key, that was all I was saying so calm down before you get banned. You went into an older thread of mine from years ago and slandered me there. I suggest the edit button my friend, then we can move on. ~$heopleNation

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   

SheopleNation

bdmay25
reply to post by SheopleNation

Care to quote where you "asked" me?
You are SO above me, how dare I attempt to talk to you!
You are a sad condescending ego driven sad man. I am only trying to share something REAL I discovered. I dont know how to crack a code.

And all I did was ask what you discovered, and to reveal the key that you claimed that you have because I was interested in what you found out. You said you found the key, that was all I was saying so calm down before you get banned. You went into an older thread of mine from years ago and slandered me there. I suggest the edit button my friend, then we can move on. ~$heopleNation

And I went on to explain HOW I discovered, how to do it yourself, provided screen shots of what I discovered. Selective memory does not work well when there is documented proof of the statements. I still suggest looking at my posts of what I discovered because there IS something to it. I dont know how to crack codes. It seems beyond me but I did find a key on the key page. You came off as being a jerk to me at first and it offended me because I only joined to actually share this info. Before I joined I was still a frequent reader of this website and I have been for years. Im not here to make enemies, there's too much hate in this world already. Why contribute to it. Lets just be friends and dont by not projecting onto others.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by bdmay25

That is what I was trying to tell you at the beginning, but I am more than willing to meet you half way now that you and I have that nonsense settled. Basically, we both put our egos aside, and now move on.

Listen bdmay25, I love discussing this sort of stuff, like I am sure that you do as well. I look forward to discussing it with you in the future. Welcome to ATS my friend. ~$heopleNation

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Commenting for later reading in a half asleep state.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join