It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Releases UFO Files Reveals “Alien Messages”

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

be4ne1
You know.... if you type "Illuminati" backwards into your browser, followed by dot com. It takes you to an odd place. Try it.

wait a second... How did that happen? What is the trick to that? How did you know that would happen?

What am I missing here? There must be some explanation.
edit on 5201330PM9PM27p02America/Chicago by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I thought the NSA were aliens...

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by be4ne1

Hey thats really awesome where did you learn that trick, have you spoken to Edward Snowden lately ?

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by be4ne1

Heh, that's great... nice to see someone has a sense of humor.

Seems we're in good hands after all... for a while, anyway. Brilliant.

And that was worth having this thread's old subject (NSA exercise) appear again... and this NSA exercise will appear again in weeks... and months... years.

Really, this stuff won't just be hanging out for someone to stumble on... it's (probably- very likely) the biggest secret of all time. But here's to optimism (raises glass).
edit on 9/13/2013 by Baddogma because: bothered to clarify

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Phantasm
My god! The aliens are saying our atomsphere is too thin and cannot protect us from the coming Super Solar Storm that will be caused by Comet ISON's mostly iron composition sometime shortly before or after December 21st, 2013!!!

The aliens are warning the governments to get as many humans underground by December 12th, 2013 or else the human species on Earth may become extinct from not enough people being left to repair and rebuild or supply food!!!

They claim to have harvested human DNA in an effort to help save the human race in the case that we don't act on their warning!!!

Like a magnet, particles from our Sun will attach to ISON as it passes the Sun and will create a direct connection between ISON and the Sun. As ISON passes Earth orbit our planet will cross through this beam (for lack of a better word) of highly electro-magnetically charged particles and toast our planet!!!

Is there more to this message? i will do my best to decipher the rest....
edit on 12-9-2013 by Phantasm because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-9-2013 by Phantasm because: (no reason given)

Take your time and have a McDonalds. The thing is this stuff was unclassified in 2004 so is older than Methuselah, and older than the discovery of Ison, (relatively speaking)
So there are but two choices, ET told some NSA gobshiite about Ison years ago, or that it is a gumball excercise.
Seriously though, it does put into the frame the mentality of what may be considered a secret from the plebs. WTF pays for this crap.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I tend to think that something might be coming across and some in power are drizzling it out to us.

They have been suspiciously sloppy with many secrets lately. I'm not really speaking about the communication this mentions but other things. Somebody wants us to know things, I think. Well, somebody with the government... obviously many want us to know the truth while even some of those who claim to be "for truth" will do anything to distract us from it and keep us from finding it, but I am saying that some truth seekers are having more of their way within the government than some would like to see.

My point is, I don't think this is all they have as far as ET communication is concerned.... not by a long shot.

I have said before that the are communicating with ETs and this is very obvious to me in the things that have come across, things they couldn't possibly know without having been told by the ETs themselves.

They have been investigating, many have been fearful, they have had many questions but they seem to have NUMEROUS hidden reference points that absolutely does suggest that they are in direct communication with them. I also believe that other elite powers have stuck their nose into it and have found out many things about these communications and this is where a lot of disinfo comes from. We've got division among the powers about this.

They are just not coming right out and telling us what they've said, but many have suspiciously interesting and detailed guesses... and many of them correspond rather surprisingly. If you pay attention, you can even tell when disinfo is direct inversion of a detail they have come across in this investigation. For example, I think some way back in NASA have known and have kept it secret while others, for example, dishonest spies with their own agenda have dug it out of the dust and turned it into a massive disinfo campaign. There are different groups who appear to be contributing to these practices on both sides. Some are demonizing it, some are studying it. I could name specific religious groups but I can't prove any of it so I'm not going to tag the churches who I believe are studying it with an open mind while observing the disinfo and lies from other religious groups... but the ones who demonize it also happen to be the ones who are spreading lies in many other world issues as well... and all these issues combined are opening eyes and ears.

Some are showing the extent at which they will lie simply to get their way, while others are taking notes of it all and simply trying to understand what is going on and I really think some of them are trying to allow some of these leaks to happen.

that is part of my overall take when I step back and try to get perspective because details can be so obscuring amidst all this fear about so many things.

I'm telling you though... I FIRMLY believe they have been communicating much more directly than mere codes.

I think this has all helped the ETs study different people and their tendency toward dishonest behavior and maliciousness compared to those who are willing to face fears to be more cooperative and understanding.

This has all been a discernment... a proverbial sword.

edit on 5201330PM9PM47p30America/Chicago by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
The NSA are spying on the ETs now; before it was the other way around!

Maybe the Edward Snowden trick will work for the aliens, the humans obviously didnt get the point!

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

NotAnAspie

be4ne1
You know.... if you type "Illuminati" backwards into your browser, followed by dot com. It takes you to an odd place. Try it.

wait a second... How did that happen? What is the trick to that? How did you know that would happen?

What am I missing here? There must be some explanation.
edit on 5201330PM9PM27p02America/Chicago by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

To be perfectly honest, I don't remember. But I was telling my brother about it, he misunderstood what I said and typed mason backwards. Took him to a rather racy site. Interesting, huh?

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Crakeur
it's a practice problem.

ok, it seems we can't link to the site with the explanation behind the NSA document.

edit on 11-9-2013 by Crakeur because: (no reason given)

Why just 11 pages? much of the parts at least some were unreadability

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

impaired
The fact that this thread gets that many stars and blind believers is the main reason I don't even come here anymore.

Well no worries then my friend. Many of us here enjoy discussing topics such as this. You say it's why you never came back here, yet here you are, and posting as well! LMAO!

Hey though? I hear there is a final bus or two to catch that is scheduled to leave ATS for good so that your kind, along with the crybabies that claim that they are leaving because of the new and improved website, will finally be able to move on with your lives! The ticket to ride is free too, isn't that nice of ATS?

Have a nice trip though. Nobody can make everyone happy.
~$heopleNation
edit on 13-9-2013 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

SheopleNation

impaired
The fact that this thread gets that many stars and blind believers is the main reason I don't even come here anymore.

Well no worries then my friend. Many of us here enjoy discussing topics such as this. You say it's why you never came back here, yet here you are, and posting as well! LMAO!

Hey though? I hear there is a final bus or two to catch that is scheduled to leave ATS for good so that your kind, along with the crybabies that claim that they are leaving because of the new and improved website, will finally be able to move on with your lives! The ticket to ride is free too, isn't that nice of ATS?

Have a nice trip though. Nobody can make everyone happy.
~$heopleNation
edit on 13-9-2013 by SheopleNation because: TypO

Well said friend. Without having to reiterate myself, I did utilize the search function, however, it's not 100% for all topics. Like all of us, it's certainly not infallible; additionally, there is merit to re-opening old topics. Contributing to older threads and posts doesn't always breathe life into them. More often, members don't like responding to past threads, depending on the topic. Re-posting material gives newer members a chance to chime in and contribute. I try to be objective but a lot of members think they're mods and like to do the policing. Without knowing for sure if a topic has previously been posted, it takes some time to look up the material on ATS, then make a post stating that the topic's been previously posted...seems to me like a waste of time and energy.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   

impaired
reply to post by Cosmic911

HAHAHAH!

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by nucleardoom

Eh. It's unclassified and frankly looks kind of bogus. With the amount of uk and french ufo files I've amassed, the NSA's already got me pegged.

Good thing they know that the general public associates a search for ufo evidence with bat-sheet crazy, right? We ain't no threat to the big guns.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
www.nsa.gov...

Are you guys SERIOUS?
Did NOBODY attempt to highlight the pdf documents?
If you do, certain words refuse to be highlighted and if you string them all together it leaves a somewhat comprehensive key. Its all about thinking outside of the box.
As far as what the key means, Im not sure but sometimes you have to think outside of the box.

I read this site from time to time and HAD to join to share that info. Seriously just try it. Not all words can be highlighted (by left clicking and dragging your mouse down through each individual page) Even on one of the last pages with a bunch of random letters, they are all grouped in sets and once highlighted it picks one specific string of letters from each category leaving three specific stings.

There IS something to what Ive discovered although I dont really care to crack any codes but I firmly believe that I discovered the true key to this test.
edit on 14-9-2013 by bdmay25 because: Adding additional information.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Cosmic911
Well said friend. Without having to reiterate myself, I did utilize the search function, however, it's not 100% for all topics. Like all of us, it's certainly not infallible; additionally, there is merit to re-opening old topics. Contributing to older threads and posts doesn't always breathe life into them. More often, members don't like responding to past threads, depending on the topic. Re-posting material gives newer members a chance to chime in and contribute. I try to be objective but a lot of members think they're mods and like to do the policing. Without knowing for sure if a topic has previously been posted, it takes some time to look up the material on ATS, then make a post stating that the topic's been previously posted...seems to me like a waste of time and energy.

Well you and I agree on that. I think you meant to reply to someone else cause I never mentioned being against posting old news. Actually, it bothers me when I hear people say "use the search function" like they got nothing better to do. I am all for posting new threads about a subject that has already been posted in an old thread. Course there are some really great threads from ATS's past. I like your sig. ~$heopleNation

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by impaired

And yet, here you are...and posting...

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

Stop bickering and read MY post.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

bdmay25
Stop bickering and read MY post.

What, Did I just land my space craft on planet bizarro world now? What the hell are you babbling about guy, who is bickering here? Where, have a link?

Listen new guy, This is an interesting topic, But keep your rude comments to yourself. How about just taking your first day here to enjoy this website my friend? It's all about mutual respect here at ATS.

Oh, and you claim that you don't really care to crack any codes, yet you claim that you did, and that you have "figured out the key to the test"? LMAO!!! Oh man, they are going to love and have some fun with you around here. LMAO!

~$heopleNation
edit on 14-9-2013 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by bdmay25

Did NOBODY attempt to highlight the pdf documents? If you do, certain words refuse to be highlighted and if you string them all together it leaves a somewhat comprehensive key.

Must be something wrong at your end.......I can highlight all the words no problem at all.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
postimg.org...
Screenshot here!

I took the time to type up the first page message:

journa campaigne nclassified presents messages 2. special engineering issue article develops essages includes previous guess guess. y symbol things =y, symbols K

and the hidden message continues within all pages.

If no one believes me I will gladly record my screen while doing this is someone shares how to do so in a hassle free way.

you start from the top left and move it across each individual row, it leaves certain words out.

Most of these comments are fussing about this already being covered while being rude to others in the process yet NOBODY seems to just drop the stupid fights as it truly gets you nowhere. Certain words REFUSE to be highlighted and cannot be highlighted. It forms the real key within this key.

It seems most people would rather inflate their ego instead of actually looking into what this really means.
Im quite disappointed in my first actual forum experiences here. This is typical of internet 2013. Its the same as typical youtube comments... in thread form.

Sheeplenation... my link IS posted... 4 comments above your rude comments. Figuring out a key is NOT the same as cracking a code. Your petty attempts at proving people wrong have failed you. You seem full of so much hate and anger. There is no reason to conduct yourself in such a manner. I only joined to share my discovery but read this forum quite often. To claim I posted rude comment(s) implies I posted more than one rude comment which I did not. In fact, I posted NO rude comments because I hold myself to much higher standards than people who lash out on strangers for no reason. I wasn't talking to anyone specific in the first place, Im sorry you felt my post applied to you as it was not directed at anyone. If you were not bickering with anyone then you had no reason to feel so personally about this comment. Im actually trying to have an intelligent conversation with people who are capable of understanding. Go post some "wake up sheeple" comments on youtube. Your mentality seems like it would fit with those types of people who lash out on others for no reason.
edit on 14-9-2013 by bdmay25 because: Added first page transcript

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join