It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Releases UFO Files Reveals “Alien Messages”

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

More disinformation? If good at anything, the govt is great at lying and spreading and perpetuating disinformation.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

I still think the most significant message received was the "WOW" signal, however, to my knowledge we never heard anymore. But who knows...

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
My god! The aliens are saying our atomsphere is too thin and cannot protect us from the coming Super Solar Storm that will be caused by Comet ISON's mostly iron composition sometime shortly before or after December 21st, 2013!!!

The aliens are warning the governments to get as many humans underground by December 12th, 2013 or else the human species on Earth may become extinct from not enough people being left to repair and rebuild or supply food!!!

They claim to have harvested human DNA in an effort to help save the human race in the case that we don't act on their warning!!!

Like a magnet, particles from our Sun will attach to ISON as it passes the Sun and will create a direct connection between ISON and the Sun. As ISON passes Earth orbit our planet will cross through this beam (for lack of a better word) of highly electro-magnetically charged particles and toast our planet!!!

Is there more to this message? i will do my best to decipher the rest....
edit on 12-9-2013 by Phantasm because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-9-2013 by Phantasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantasm

You forgot to mention that those Aliens came into contact with Voyager 1 decades ago. They Inhabit another solar system but currently have a base camp set up on Saturn's moon,Titan.

And the best part you left out is that they are terraforming Saturn. They put the rings there thousands of years ago. Look. If you're going to spill the beans to the herds, get your story straight, Jeez!

Oh, Enjoy your iPhones everybody, because that was just one of many technological gifts that they have given us channeled through the Deciders, Who control The Secret Black Space Program.

Gotta go now, I swore I would never talk. The Black Choppers are on their way! ~$heopleNation

edit on 12-9-2013 by SheopleNation because: I revealed way too much. Forgive! Please Forgive!

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I can only read the Technical document. The other link with classified documents Is broken. I don't understand.. there is just an algorithm to translate signals into a language but how is this telling us that yes, there are signals from another civilization? So far just 'IF we get' not 'we are getting them'. What does NSA actually reveal cause this doesn't seem anything.

www.ufo-blogger.com...

link doesn't work
edit on 12-9-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ImpactoR

Its very confusing. The intent of the apparent exercise is just that, an exercise. Perhaps for cipher analysts, or others, like linguistics?

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

The academic article you site has had one or ATS threads about it before. Not criticizing the OP, though, because I know how wanting the ATS search engine is. Consequently, I can't provide a link to said thread(s) either.

That said, the article/paper cited is, I believe, the second or later in a series of journal articles by the same researcher, the point of which is how one would decipher messages from aliens from space, or even recognize that any given signals were actually messages. In other words, it is a theoretical article, and is not talking about actual messages received/observed.

Somebody else may have already said this in this thread, but no way no how am I going to peruse this redundant thread to see if this is the case.

And on the subject of emoticons and the new ATS, it would appear that there are no longer any thumbs up or thumbs down images, which is a great shame. All the comments lauding this "new find" cry out for two hearty thumbs down.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   

MrInquisitive
That said, the article/paper cited is, I believe, the second or later in a series of journal articles by the same researcher, the point of which is how one would decipher messages from aliens from space, or even recognize that any given signals were actually messages. In other words, it is a theoretical article, and is not talking about actual messages received/observed.

Alright, I read the whole document.

That simply did not "feel" like something to be used as a training exercise.

It had no "SECRET" or "TOP SECRET" stamp on it, but it *was* classified nonetheless.

I feel that dismissing it as an exercise is myopic.

- SN

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   

nucleardoom

Wow, haven't heard of this before. Star & flag for you! Now, is anyone brave enough to hop on over to the NSA's website to view the PDF? I'm sure you'll guarantee yourself a spot on some list with that click. LOL

That is one of the goals, to have us live in fear and tamp down our curiosity, and become mindless, unquestioning sheep.

Though most people on here know that, so I question the motivation behind your post. Are you trying to frighten people off, or are you genuinely concerned for your fellow members here at ATS?

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

The fact that this thread gets that many stars and blind believers is the main reason I don't even come here anymore.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
II'illll'l' ,/i,r " IIt'TI':lfll'r, Hl'lIIl'lIIbt'r that WI' aft' II'" sure uf Iht'
"'liS,· "I i hi-, ,i~~II. II - :1" :.!=A' 11 IUI'I' ulllilll'd the T,
111'1111'1111",1' I hal II Tis IIi111'1 ;
:1 ,V =, II = AV';
;, Av ,Ii I I AV,
IlIlh"IIl'XI IIIl'"sall" if WI' l'ulUhilll' the 0 and V int» IlIIl' svmhol tlu-
IIlL'ssa;:" dlll'S not par"" Trv (:OV as UUt' symbol. I(ell illl(
: I I nov -, , :! = (:OV;
Ii :.!xSl)'=,:I=SOV;
:1 1I0V =', II = DeW';
II is 11'111' that AV I I'V = I'V + AV;
II is:lllIUllIllI~Y that AV x PV = PV x AV;
lr is un ielt'lIlil~'llml AV f- II'' t- '1'', = lAY -1- I'VI I 1'';
II isass,'rH'dlhal A' X (1'" x TV = (AV -f P'I +- '1'';
1' ,. BV, ,AV.- HV", BV AV:
A· ... BV,IV"I,.IlV",
TIll' 1II,'aninl! lIf V must he that "the preceding letters 3R a group
han all :Ihsl ra"1 menning, or nre a variable." V is a lilll!' like a word
~p:U·llr.

...The V... Is 5... Which Means Family Connection... AV... Abbas Vision... I I... The Gate... Ie Path... BV... Brothers Vision... AV BV... Abbas Vision... Brothers Vision... Yes they are correct the V is like a word... The Word For You...

II is 11'111' that AV I I'V = I'V + AV; As Above As Below The Vision Given To All... The Gate And Path Of Life... From Ones Family Above To The Family Of Mankind Here On This EVE... Everyone's Vision Everywhere. (EARTH) ... Abba Reveals Truth Here... On Earth... That's why the aliens have been coming here to understand why Mankind was given the Vision Of Life...
edit on 13-9-2013 by Celt1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Celt1
II'illll'l' ,/i,r " IIt'TI':lfll'r, Hl'lIIl'lIIbt'r that WI' aft' II'" sure uf Iht'
"'liS,· "I i hi-, ,i~~II. II - :1" :.!=A' 11 IUI'I' ulllilll'd the T,
111'1111'1111",1' I hal II Tis IIi111'1 ;
:1 ,V =, II = AV';
;, Av ,Ii I I AV,
IlIlh"IIl'XI IIIl'"sall" if WI' l'ulUhilll' the 0 and V int» IlIIl' svmhol tlu-
IIlL'ssa;:" dlll'S not par"" Trv (:OV as UUt' symbol. I(ell illl(
: I I nov -, , :! = (:OV;
Ii :.!xSl)'=,:I=SOV;
:1 1I0V =', II = DeW';
II is 11'111' that AV I I'V = I'V + AV;
II is:lllIUllIllI~Y that AV x PV = PV x AV;
lr is un ielt'lIlil~'llml AV f- II'' t- '1'', = lAY -1- I'VI I 1'';
II isass,'rH'dlhal A' X (1'" x TV = (AV -f P'I +- '1'';
1' ,. BV, ,AV.- HV", BV AV:
A· ... BV,IV"I,.IlV",
TIll' 1II,'aninl! lIf V must he that "the preceding letters 3R a group
han all :Ihsl ra"1 menning, or nre a variable." V is a lilll!' like a word
~p:U·llr.

...The V... Is 5... Which Means Family Connection... AV... Abbas Vision... I I... The Gate... Ie Path... BV... Brothers Vision... AV BV... Abbas Vision... Brothers Vision... Yes they are correct the V is like a word... The Word For You...

II is 11'111' that AV I I'V = I'V + AV; As Above As Below The Vision Given To All... The Gate And Path Of Life... From Ones Family Above To The Family Of Mankind Here On This EVE... Everyone's Vision Everywhere.
edit on 13-9-2013 by Celt1 because: (no reason given)

What an amazing *guess* !!!!

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
It's not a guess... Truth Is Truth It's not bound to dimensions or realms... Nor is it limited to time...

The Secret To Names Was Given To Mankind... As JOHN... Join Our Home Now... Here On Mans Earth...

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Celt1
It's not a guess... Truth Is Truth It's not bound to dimensions or realms... Nor is it limited to time...

The Secret To Names Was Given To Mankind... As JOHN... Join Our Home Now... Here On Mans Earth...

Umm, if you're about to offer me any kool-aid, I's out of here!!!

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

impaired

The fact that this thread gets that many stars and blind believers is the main reason I don't even come here anymore.

Given that this has been posted many times before and it is just a training exercise I can see your point .

Post by SadistNocturne
That simply did not "feel" like something to be used as a training exercise.

Regardless of what you feel it is an exercise .
The truth is out there , it's even linked in this thread .....This is not Aliens

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
If I may throw a way to decipher the message. If its real then here is the key. You need to know when it was sent and from where. Take this time frame, figure out our planetary alignment within the solar system and use the coordinates as the decipher key. See, now NSA has what they been looking for , for all these years.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
For all those looking at this document as some kind of proof of ET then this document is on par with British Columbia Government Documents relating to keeping records on extra-terrestrials.

Go to their website here (clicky) : www.gov.bc.ca...

Select their document ARCS 2007 PDF

Search the PDF and you will find many interesting paragraphs.

The truth is in there. The Canadians have disclosed it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

MM

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Somehow I've always known deep down
that it would be Abba that would reveal the truth.

II is 11'111' that AV I I'V = I'V + AV; As Above As Below The Vision Given To All... The Gate And Path Of Life... From Ones Family Above To The Family Of Mankind Here On This EVE... Everyone's Vision Everywhere. (EARTH) ... Abba Reveals Truth Here... On Earth... That's why the aliens have been coming here to understand why Mankind was given the Vision Of Life...

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Things are getting oddly ironic. I don't claim to understand what is going on here but I am an AVID believer in ETs and I have repeated many times on ATS that I have seen one with my own eyes and have had numerous experiences and so have other people around me. I have seen history revealing bible prophecy. I have us driving headlong into ww3 and are at the brink. I have thought tptb were trying to deepen the divides in our society and seed hatred... all these things unfolding right before our eyes.

Now this. The comets, the meteors... things are getting mighty strange and I've been feeling it in my bones.
What does it mean... It may take some patience, but by God, we might just find out.

This and a few other issues, I appreciate the efforts of some to keep us posted on.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
You know.... if you type "Illuminati" backwards into your browser, followed by dot com. It takes you to an odd place. Try it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join