It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remembering the man who predicted 9/11, William Cooper.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Hey...i dont know if this is relevant or not...but reading some of Milton William Coopers stuff....interesting reading btw (some take with a grain of salt) but coming across something he wrote concerning the Third Fatima Prophecy. Vatican has been accused of not fully revealing the whole secret but Cooper provided the below details...which I find so relevant or uncanny to the worlds present situation: 

In his infamous disclosure book, Milton William Cooper (now deceased), a former US Navy Intelligence Briefing Team Member, said the following:

"The events at Fatima in the early part of the century were scrutinized. On the suspicion that it was alien manipulation, an intelligence operation was put into motion to penetrate the secrecy surrounding the event. The United States utilized its Vatican moles and soon obtained the entire Vatican study, which included the prophecy. This prophecy stated that if man did not turn from evil and place himself at the feet of Christ, the planet would self-destruct and the events described in the book of Revelation would indeed come to pass. The prophecy demanded that Russia be consecrated to the Sacred Heart. It stated that a child would be born who would unite the world with a plan for world peace and a false religion. The people would discern that he was evil and was indeed the Anti-Christ. WORLD WAR III would begin in the Middle East with an invasion of Israel by a United Arab nation using conventional weapons, which would culminate in a nuclear holocaust. Most of the life on this planet would suffer horribly and die as a result. The return of Christ would occur shortly thereafter."[63]  

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Still my favorite alternative author/radio host. Some of the stuff his book was pretty out there. Not sure what to make out of it all. But his Mystery Babylon series was amazingggg.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

I just listened to this again.

Almost gives me chills when he starts to talk about the goals of the globalists, from stripping us of our freedoms to confiscating guns...

I'll bump this thread instead of creating a new one.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: maryhinge
reply to post by gladtobehere

so did he then

That's kind of creepy, him saying "I wanted to pay my respects before they blow up NY" or something like that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join