It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ben Swann's excellent Re-think 9/11 Report. Going Viral?

page: 1

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
About to hit 100k within the first 48 hours. People still have a bunch of question marks in their heads regarding 9/11 and I think Ben Swann's latest report may break the paradigm.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Clear and Concise. Thank you for posting this today.

Watching these last 10 years I have seen how hard it is for people to give up the feel good 90s, and their straight forward world view. This was the single catalyzing event that finally broke through to me in 2005, though I had my doubts the day of. I don't get to go back to kindergarten. The world is real now, and in real trouble. The enemy is inside the gates. The pain of admitting this still lingers somewhere inside me. The feeling of betrayal is a stinging one.

Hopefully it wasn't the final nail, but I don't know anymore. We may have taken too long to become aware of the troubles in the world and who might be causing them. It's happened faster than they ever expected, but if they have gone this far, they probably have even more Aces yet to be played.

So,

on this day I remember the death of America. Sort of the Anti July 4th. I also remember to think about the future and plan my advance. Remember who we are and what we want to be.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Thank you, eLPres. And Ben, if you're reading this, thank you a million times.

And I want to say to those OS-believers: Gentlemen, you are wrong. The OS is one of the biggest lies ever told, and it will be uncovered. The intent of that entire operation was to rob us of our God-given rights and install a massive police state. That too will eventually be made clear—one way or the other.

Furthermore, to those who continue to ask "What rights have you lost? Prove to me that you've lost even one of your Constitutional rights!": Bet you're starting to see it now, aren't you? Well, by God, I've been around since Harry S. Damn Truman, and I'm telling you this is the scariest things have ever been—and we're this close to a totalitarian clampdown. This is NOT a drill....

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Wow, Just wow.

Seeing the father speaking so objectively about his son's death, and his questions surrounding it, completely floored me. I wish I could give him a huge hug then dive into his documents and data for a closer look. Such an amazing interview.

I have to admit that I'm liking this Ben Swann fellow. He's using his handsome face and diplomatic demeanor to get close to answers about things. Or at least asking some very interesting questions.

Thank you for posting, eLPresidente. Very thought-provoking.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
A great vid.S&F
Ben Swan has been doing a great job.I have been following him since last year.A unbiased look at The Movement who would have thunk it!
I have been to youtube and the comments there are positive all the self-proclaimed debunkers are doing is posting the popular mechanics articles.Which I find telling it means to me that they don't have much faith in the Zeilkow Commission.I mean they always claim to have read the report but they turn around and post the PM article.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I see a lot of Thank You ElPres...

Seriously, there is no reason to thank me, it is Ben Swann that is doing all the work. If you want to do something, do what I do. Share his links and give him donations.

I just straight up respect this guy for leaving his comfortable job with WXIX Fox19 in Ohio (a Fox affiliate, not Fox owned) as a main anchor, and went off on his own to do the hard hitting topics that needed attention.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Why wouldn't anyone want another independent investigation? Unless they had something to hide? Anyone who opposes an independent investigation should be...hmmm...questioned. Why would you oppose it? It's not money. We through billions at all kinds of crap, what's a couple million on this? Nothing. Money is not the issue. People have things to hide.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   

amazing
Why wouldn't anyone want another independent investigation? Unless they had something to hide? Anyone who opposes an independent investigation should be...hmmm...questioned. Why would you oppose it? It's not money. We through billions at all kinds of crap, what's a couple million on this? Nothing. Money is not the issue. People have things to hide.

That caught my attention too.
Why would a sane person oppose another investigation? Apparently 20% of the people polled in this survey have their heads firmly and stubbornly buried in the sand.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I have to say thats a good video and its not often i say that on this forum

its was reasonably balanced

however

it provided only a very limited view of the offical version of events, and it continued to perpetuate the myth that all 3 buildings fell at free fall when this is plainly not true.

It ask's questions, however like most truth propaganda it provides little answers, it tells me I am wrong in what i think about 9/11 but does not tell me why or provide me with a alternative narrative.

For me I believe the offical narrative of 9/11, yes i have some questions, but unless the 9/11 truth movement can actually provide a alternative explanation to the events of 9/11 then I am sticking with the offical story. Yes this video makes some interesting points but in the face of the evidence that I have seen to support the offical version of events its not going to change my mind, most of it, other than that pole, I have seen before.

But to move on to that pole, about how many Americans are starting to question the offical line on 9/11.

NO WONDER!!!

try typing 9/11 into youtube or anything like that and most of it is conspiracy literature that flags up, if people are only being exposed to the conspiracy version of events when they go to research 9/11 then thats what they are going to believe. Its a huge problem, conspiracy theorists are starting to re-wright history with this alternative narrative which fails on so many levels, yes they have a few good points but most of the big claims can be debunked. Its really quite dangerous, when American teenagers are asked to do a school report on 9/11 and they turn to Google, all they will find now is the "OMG FALSE FLAG" bs propaganda.

its rewriting history with out the benefit of facts and its wrong.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

If we need to investigate girders, I know where there are still some....

9/11 girders given to the UK

I have no idea if it would shed light on anything but the last I heard all the rest had been destroyed/melted down or otherwise disposed of.
edit on 12/9/13 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Yes, he does a very good job of proving my point. Again, highlighting individual events, without proving anything other than the small event without, even mentioning, the how or the why, better said the beginning and the end. It's always the same thing that is immediately ignored because no timeline leading to, and coming from the highlighted event. That simply does not fly and hasn't for 12 years. Always showing the middle of the race without even mentioning the beginning and the end.

That is the oblivious reason that the 'truther' movement is stuck where it is and will always be stuck because of cherry picking events to challenge while ignoring the how and the why. The only way to present videos and sell worthless books is this pattern because they can't prove anything-just criticize individual events. Arguing the building didn't fall because of some office fires isn't worth a damn without saying how it fell, why it fell and what force made it fall.

This guy is just like all the others, and will be ignored just like the others, because if building 7 didn't fall because of fires, than what in the hell made it fall-how did it get there and where is it afterward.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

spooky24
Yes, he does a very good job of proving my point. Again, highlighting individual events, without proving anything other than the small event without, even mentioning, the how or the why, better said the beginning and the end. It's always the same thing that is immediately ignored because no timeline leading to, and coming from the highlighted event. That simply does not fly and hasn't for 12 years. Always showing the middle of the race without even mentioning the beginning and the end.

That is the oblivious reason that the 'truther' movement is stuck where it is and will always be stuck because of cherry picking events to challenge while ignoring the how and the why. The only way to present videos and sell worthless books is this pattern because they can't prove anything-just criticize individual events. Arguing the building didn't fall because of some office fires isn't worth a damn without saying how it fell, why it fell and what force made it fall.

This guy is just like all the others, and will be ignored just like the others, because if building 7 didn't fall because of fires, than what in the hell made it fall-how did it get there and where is it afterward.

Explosives made it fall, they were installed before the event, then caused the collapse and then the evidence was scooped up by the feds and no one else was allowed to look at it to get the "where is it afterward". The commission has admitted that it didn't look for explosive material, doesn't mean it wasn't there. It just means the people in charge of the investigation did a horrible job..
If a detective walks into a room and see's a dead body and gun with a gun shot wound to the leg and blood is he suppose to automatically assume that person died of the gun shot wound? Or would he still look into every possible way that person could have died and not automatically rule out other causes of death?
Fire has never caused a high rise building to collapse, uniformly with 2.3 seconds of free fall. You have to be able to accept that free fall was there and that requires NO RESISTANCE below it, how does fire that isn't being accelerated by anything but office supplies do that?
How about this, before screaming about what I have to say would never make it to a court of law, do me a favor and prove to me without quoting NIST or using the models or numbers they used, because no one knows what those are, how FIRE alone causes free fall collapse..

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
no wonder he left fox , he decided to get out of the box and wanted to look underneath the rocks to find out what made the shocks , great Mr swan you made a great plan , keep it up you're the man you're future started when you left fox.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
The people do not want an in dependant investigation KNOW that they are being lied to, but that feels more comfortable than being faced with the FACT that they are being lied to.

Otherwise they will have felt like idiots all along and may feel compelled to act.
Simply put, they are cowards.

Oh, and we have at least one spook in this thread right now.

Howdy, pigs!!

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
what a BS Story

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

have you watched the documentary, 9/11 the new pearl harbor?

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SkuzzleButt

.....yes.

top topics

join