It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oath Keepers "Organize a neighborhood Militia NOW"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

InverseLookingGlass
reply to post by misskat1

Yes please do this with all urgency. We need paranoid white people with guns grouping up. When the end of the world doesn't materialize like you thought, we need some pot holes filled and some rubbish collected.

What?

Really?

Are you one of the "HuffPo" smokers who comment on an on about "teaPartiers" daily? This looks exactly like a comment you would find there right along with the NRA is a domestic terrorist organization and all evils in the world from the time before Christ was due to Republicans.... LOL

Am I right?

Anyway, what is wrong with having a neighborhood watch that can react to a WROL situation?

edit on 11-9-2013 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Sep 11 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

MrSpad
Anyone who is going out and forming neigborhood milias in the US are clearly a little nuts.

What? You mean like these guys?

I guess you should start going around taking these signs down all across the country then. They've clearly been put up by paranoid nutjobs.

And when the phone system goes down, or anarchy hits your community, please, please, please don't feel that you have to look to us paranoid nutjobs for help. I'm sure you can get by on your own.

Not that I'm retired military or law enforcement, or an Oathkeeper member: but I'd pitch in if asked.

edit on 9/11/2013 by this_is_who_we_are because: added "reply to" line

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
We might all be better off if we could stand together and not let color artificially divide us. Red and blue are colors too.

Ever heard of lock and load liberals? Yep, we exist and stand with our neighbors, regardless of color...be it black, white, red or blue.

Proud parent of a veteran...and locked and loaded...and liberal.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
What I know of the Oath Keepers, I respect and there aren't many groups I can say that about in this area of things.

Having said that, I wish they'd keep some things in a more discreet communication method. Those guys preparing is one thing. A general call across the public, as some might take it to be, is a real real bad thing.

Oath Keepers equate to professionals in my experience and opinion. Bubba the bone head with the gonzo gun show AR-15 or AK-47 with the North Hollywood shootout drums all set to go are a menace to society and everyone around them. Domestic animals too for that matter!

It's all about just who or..what.. we're talking about forming a Militia. I think the reality runs the spectrum from those I'd welcome....to those I'd avoid...to those I'd feel were as bad as whatever it was everyone was worked up enough for them to be out over.

Some train medical, topographic map reading and survival, suited to the local region. Others? Well, others train road blocks, body armor and what they kinda figure immediate action drills ought to look like and small unit tactics looked like in a war movie. It's the difference of walk to or run from, IMO.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
It most certainly is a very good idea to have some sort of plan on how to effectively organize your community in the event of a catastrophic event. This requires communication beforehand and some level of rapport with your neighbors, even if it means only interacting with one another in such a scenario. Why wait until it is too late, in which case neighbors will ultimately turn on one another. As opposed to that you could have a plan to fortify and defend your neighborhood with a central command that keeps tabs on logistics and patrols covering every entry or weak point. It is inevitable that in that type of scenario that some people will band together in the name of looting and plundering the weak. Hell the vikings did it without a SHTF scenario. So why should people not band together to defend against those that would take without welcome. A militia in its true form is not a band of vigilantes running around with guns, its an organized infrastructure of people that are prepared to respond in the face of adversity. Our country was fought for and won in large part due to militia, who for the most part were normal everyday folk who came together playing off one anothers strengths and weakness in the face of a common enemy.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by wrabbit2000

I think organizing ahead of a disaster would give people a chance to know who they could count on, and who to avoid putting in charge or in positions that require good decision making. Knowing who is good at certain skills ahead of time, and who can keep a cool head, could make a huge difference in a crisis. There is something to be said about keeping your enemy close to you too.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I see that you acknowledged the pre-organization aspect which I also pointed out. I however neglected to mention the difficulties in such a task.

The very subject of the possibility that life AS WE KNOW IT could rapidly change is very difficult for most people to accept. It causes fear, anger, denial, deppression and a multitude of emotions that people typically do not deal with very well.

Most people that do not already subscribe to this possibility simply do not want to hear about it because of these negative feelings it causes. Therefore broaching the subject is difficult in the first place. Those that are not receptive to these ideas will label you as that crazy "prepper" down the street.

Worse than that they may contact some authority to report you as a "threat" to society. It is easy and plain as day to see that the media is conditioning society to feel and act this way.

Times have changed so much since our forefathers day when owning a firearm was an essential part of daily life. Whereas now mentioning being a gun owner in public just might get you looked at with looks of disgust or disbelief, " OMG look at that neanderthal talking about guns, I bet he is some kind of pyscho or something."

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   

ShadowLink
reply to post by MrSpad

They are in fact paranoid idiots some just happen to have been in the military or police. Anyone who is going out and forming neigborhood milias in the US are clearly a little nuts. Of course they have to promise some sort of threat 24/7 because that is how they exist. Fear is what they use a tool to get money and members. And when nothing happens, just like many at ATS they move on to next crazy theory.

Isn't that what the US Government does to it's citizens?

Better to have a militia and not need one, than to need one and not have one.

I agee one thousand percent. Many of us can actually see and read the writing on the wall. The ones who can not are either blinded by the propaganda machine or out of touch with reality.
When are we going to realize our skin color makes absolutly no difference. Ben Franklin i believe said we must hang together or we will hang seperatly.
We all bleed the same color. We all love our families and friends, and we all wish to protect them.
I for one say this. If our republic is threatend. If our people are threatend. Then i for one will stand beside you all for we are all American whether our skin is black, white, red, yellow, purple, or green for you are all my brothers and sisters, and i would take a bullet for any one of you the same as i would my real brothers.
That is what being an American is all about. Freedom, equality, prosperity for all.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   

InverseLookingGlass

Yes please do this with all urgency. We need paranoid white people with guns grouping up. When the end of the world doesn't materialize like you thought, we need some pot holes filled and some rubbish collected.

When exactly did race come into the conversation?
Did I miss a page or something?

Or, is there a racist amongst us?

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   

InverseLookingGlass

Please stop with the racism, nothing good comes from it.

I'm all for militias, so long as they are truly created under a constitutional ideology, and not provocative in nature.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   

misskat1
Has anyone listened to the Sept 8th Coast to Coast Program regarding Oath Keepers??? 2nd Hour. It sounds like an immediate call to Arms. As far as I know Oath Keepers is x military, police, National Guard and Veterans. They are telling everyone to organize a militia in their towns and neighborhoods NOW. I cant figure out how to link, but just search Sept 8th Coast to Coast Defending the Constitution.

I didnt figure out how to search with the new format so I hope this isn't a thread already. Please erase if it is.

...yes.
You know whats the problem with the ' oath keepers'?

they are a movement, Set Up by Them
thas why they chose 'oath keepers'
since "oath"is Typical referring to the egyptian Ennead deities.

therefore
its totally Irrelevant what this 'oath keeper group' wants
it serves only as Energy Leech to that pantheon

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

That makes total sense.

Thanks for laying it out for all of us peons in proper English.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
The hilarious thing is that ignorant nanny state dependent "citizens" like InverseLookingGlass will kill each other in mass numbers in the large inner cities if there ever is a 'SHTF' situation anyways. Thugs that are stupid enough to venture out of those same inner cities to try and steal from those that are prepared or in a militia, will more than likely be shot and used for dog food, none of them can shoot straight anyways. I'm fairly certain by now that these people know the majority of suburban/rural America has enough firepower to take over Central America and they know they are completely screwed if the current traitorous government abandons them in such a scenario, or if the government collapses. This scares them because they are extremely vulnerable.

The sad thing is many people in the large inner cities who are against guns and the right of the people to form armed militias are to ignorant and brainwashed to see what is taking place, mainly self loathing liberals. They will be the first to be killed by roaming packs of thieves with small arms as they are the furthest thing from alpha status and will be easy pickings. In such a situation society will breakdown into what is seen in jails unfortunately, such as how the individual races separate into their own packs. Such scenarios force mankind's ID part of the brain to kick in, survival of the strongest, smartest, most fit and well armed.
edit on 12-9-2013 by Jocko Flocko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by txinfidel

oh *giggle*

no,outwardly, it makes absolutely No Sense what i said, love
you re very right

..let me ask you - you knów that the Tea Party was started by TPTB, right?
'They' always 'start a movement'...which is but Another prisonsuit.

kind of like how fashion works -
a new style is being created for the kids, promising 'how unique they will be',
yet its nothing else but anóther prison.

..in this way, i ment the comment -
it sounds all very noble and so, this project ;
- but the Viper here, is the NAME

..that name makes very clear, that this project is but another setup of TPTB
using genuine concern as the excuse
to bring it under their ówn flag

..since 'oath keepers' refers to the Akhu - egyptian pantheon -
where Théy derive their power from.

hope that helps

sorry if its a bit over the top
-yet its true.

regards,

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   

InverseLookingGlass

So new member are you saying all oath keepers are White. That is kinda racist is it not. I bet you are the type who will cry and beg for tolerance while showing not one once in return when it suits your progressive needs.

Progressives are the least tolerant closed minded people around. And the disease of the mind that is being progressive does not allow them to see this simple fact. Hitler actually thought he was doing the people a favor. By the way he was also a progressive.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Oath keeper do not openly use the term militias.

We call them things like shooting clubs ECT ECT.

The government likes groups that call themselves militias because they then know who to infiltrate.

Don't go out on cammos with weapons and train and let everyone know there is a group and become a government target

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Today being September 11 ,and what's going on in Washington with the 1 million bikers in Washington ,should be a clear indicator to everyone in this country that there already is a militia of at least a million armed citizens ready willing and able to take this country back from a criminal government and the dangerous criminal element that had for lack of a better way of explaining it has invaded this country. Some of these invaders being domestic born criminals, some being illegal immigrants , and I mean all of them not just the ones who are from south of the border, and some of them being the jihadis who would demand that you bow down to their religion. Now the last time I searched Google for numbers on all people who collect a government paycheck paid for by us taxpayers, that includes from the president all the way down to local politicos, all military and police, emergency services, FBI , CIA, DHS and any other various organization, the number was approximated to be 2 million, now remember remove police and military from those numbers, because in an SHTF scenario they will side with the 200 million plus valid US citizens to protect this country and their families, they will not protect the criminal politicos, they will as stated earlier in the thread gun them down like feral dogs, the inner city criminals will face that same fate, the jihadis will face that same fate, as well. I'm not spouting some sort of so called racist agenda or anything like that , what I am saying is that it is a numbers game, mixed with my personal experience and study of human nature, if the citizenry of this country can within a couple of weeks mobilize a force of one million free citizens on motorcycles to gather together in Washington to put down an attempt by Muslims in America to intimidate the citizens of this country. Then I declare that we already have an active militia in this country that politicians, illegals and jihadists, should be so afraid of that they should all be running for the border to get out of this country as fast as they can because when TSHTF it will be to late for them to escape the hail of bullets that will be reigning down on them., be good to each other MY FELLOW AMERICANS

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   

A man who says that no patriot should attack the war until it is over...Is saying no good son should warn his mother of a cliff until she has fallen.

-Gilbert K. Chesterton-

In other words I agree by all means if you are capable to organize with your neighbors time is at hand. If nothing happens use it as a drill...

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Jocko Flocko

Well dhs does not want to have to kill all of them. Best to just seal off the large urban hoods and let nature take its course.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   

misskat1
reply to post by wrabbit2000

I think organizing ahead of a disaster would give people a chance to know who they could count on, and who to avoid putting in charge or in positions that require good decision making. Knowing who is good at certain skills ahead of time, and who can keep a cool head, could make a huge difference in a crisis. There is something to be said about keeping your enemy close to you too.

You're right about that. Although I'd point something out here. If each of us haven't been looking for that among the people around us for a long time now, already? There is a problem. I think we all should have been making mental notes on who is reliable, who can be trusted and who shows an ability for standing and acting in crisis vs. freezing and making it worse.

The thing is, going out to actively find and recruit such things? You;'ll get everyone else's attention too. The attention you absolutely do not want. I'd guess 90% of the people who THINK the Government knows who they are....actually imagine something that doesn't exist from people who couldn't care less. This kinda of thing would change that, quick....and actually GETTING the attention some folks here almost seem to fantasize about, isn't a positive outcome. Especially if quietly preparing is the point?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join