It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oath Keepers "Organize a neighborhood Militia NOW"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

They are in fact paranoid idiots some just happen to have been in the military or police. Anyone who is going out and forming neigborhood milias in the US are clearly a little nuts. Of course they have to promise some sort of threat 24/7 because that is how they exist. Fear is what they use a tool to get money and members. And when nothing happens, just like many at ATS they move on to next crazy theory.

Isn't that what the US Government does to it's citizens?

Better to have a militia and not need one, than to need one and not have one.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

spock51
y.

I will protect and defend the Constitution of the United States and I will protect you, Inverse Looking Glass. I will save and protect your racist ass and when I am done, wither I be alive, or dead, you can kiss mine.

This is the time to set aside differences and unite.

So you set aside our differences and call for unity by telling someone to kiss your ass?

See the disconnect here?

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Maybe I just have a grateful spirit, but anyone who stands in front of my family to protect us, just stick your butt up, I will gladly kiss your ass!!

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Nope.
I said I swore to defend the Constitution and all loyal Americans even if I did not agree with, or even like them much. And I do not like racists or apologists very much. In fact, there is no room in the Human Condition for racism from ANYONE for ANY reason and I will NOT suffer it, nor the fools who espouse it.
No disconnect here, olaru12, only reality.

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

MrSpad

misskat1
reply to post by InverseLookingGlass

I didn't say end of the world is coming. Im passing on what Oath Keepers is saying. They aren't a bunch of paranoid idiots, they are trained military, national guard, retired police etc.
He also issued a warning to all who think they will be "prep'er Pirates". "if you think you will be ransacking everyone to survive, you will be shot down in the street like a feral dog, by the good guys protecting the whole community". I for one, hope that if an emergency ever presents itself, that these brave men who we have trusted our safety with in the past, will step up and protect our supplies and citizens.

They are in fact paranoid idiots some just happen to have been in the military or police. Anyone who is going out and forming neigborhood milias in the US are clearly a little nuts. Of course they have to promise some sort of threat 24/7 because that is how they exist. Fear is what they use a tool to get money and members. And when nothing happens, just like many at ATS they move on to next crazy theory.

They are in fact paranoid idiots some just happen to have been in the military or police

Since you said in fact, I am assuming you know all these"paranoid idiots" personally?
or are just up on your high horse passing out judgments based on nothing but your personnel opinion?

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

InverseLookingGlass
reply to post by misskat1

Yes please do this with all urgency. We need paranoid white people with guns grouping up. When the end of the world doesn't materialize like you thought, we need some pot holes filled and some rubbish collected.

Thanks for confirming the need !!

Well done !!

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

spock51
I do not understand why someone could be so hate filled as to disparage dedicated and courageous Americans who have taken their oath, and more importantly, taken it seriously. Seriously enough to surrender all of their tomorrows willingly, if that is what's called for.

I am a white male in my 60's, I have served in Vietnam, I have served a decade as a Police Officer and I have protected President Jimmy Carter with whom I have not damn thing good to say about, but my job was to stop the bullet by whatever means including my own body.

I will protect and defend the Constitution of the United States and I will protect you, Inverse Looking Glass. I will save and protect your racist ass and when I am done, wither I be alive, or dead, you can kiss mine.

Americans of all races, religions and creeds, who share the love of liberty and believe in freedom are hearing the clarion call. The Republic is in grave danger and needs all her children now.

This is the time to set aside differences and unite.

Now that ^^^^ is worth worth repeating!
Good on you mate.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Check out the whole show if you havn't. There's also other topics touched on there.

Also, ignore the drivel which is in place because of attention seeking and dis info:

reply to post by InverseLookingGlass

Assuming much? How about you watch the show before judging a topic?

reply to post by MrSpad

The dolts calling people paranoid idiots need to study up what is really going on, not MSM commentary.
edit on 11-9-2013 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
--
edit on 11-9-2013 by dreamingawake because: Double post.

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

InverseLookingGlass

We need paranoid white people with guns grouping up.

I could eat alphabet pasta and crap a better argument than that. Internet slap for you.

Facebook is that way ------->

Here is a little picture...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/ly522abc74.jpg[/atsimg]

Now, anyone who bleats about the government arming themselves to the teeth and then sitting idly by whilst not joining this cause, is stealing oxygen and not worthy to be called "American".

The sleeping giant is awakening.

watch for deceptions and keep your eye on the ball peeps.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
So Inverselookingglass, I have to ask, is your emergency plan, to ransack and pelage stealing from others who took the initiative to stock up a few months supplies?? Cause, that isn't going to fly. In my opinion, its those who share your attitude that makes a Militia necessary. And they "will shoot you in the street like a feral dog for looting, and putting the community at risk" (founder of Oath Keepers).
edit on 11-9-2013 by misskat1 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

You couldn't be more wrong. Militias that I know are a very close community group. The women tend to work together on canning, gardening, food storage, and the men tend to work together fixing things, cutting wood, learning tactical stuff just in case of some emergency.

All in all, they cook out, share meals, play cards, and talk like we used to do fifty years ago. They do not live in fear, but are ready to face anything that comes their way be it natural disaster or economic disaster.

I would be proud to be a member of any group like that, and just so you know, I never met a racist in the group. Not one racially charge word. It was all about work, politics, news, and what's for dinner.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus

Thank you!

All you color centered folk need to initiate the patented, "whyfight head from arse technique". It's painful and your ears may pop due to the pressure differential but the world will be a better place for you and everyone esle once the procedure has completed.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

olaru12
So you set aside our differences and call for unity by telling someone to kiss your ass?

See the disconnect here?

There is no disconnect there. Again, people need to wake up and recognize the differences between actions and words, opinions and rights. Actions defend rights (one of which, for what its worth, is the right to have an opinion and vocalize it with words.)

He is saying put aside the differences of opinions for a moment to unite over actions needed to protect our rights.

Or, if you want to get litteral, maybe he's suggesting abandoning the physical distance difference and unifying the government sheep/thread dissenter's lips with his buttocks. Either way, no disconnect at all.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
The whole point in having a militia is for true justice, defend this country and uphold the u.s. constitution.

Our governments in this country is not defending us, doesn't stand for true justice, and doesn't care about our constitution.

Our fake leaders of this country will frown upon this as these militias will continue to grow as more people starting to wake up.

They will called them rouge or even terrorist. It can be good or bad but either way we will protect our freedom at all cost.
edit on 11-9-2013 by sylent6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

InverseLookingGlass

Yes please do this with all urgency. We need paranoid white people with guns grouping up. When the end of the world doesn't materialize like you thought, we need some pot holes filled and some rubbish collected.

Interesting since the founder of The Oath Keepers, Stewart Rhodes is of Mexican and American Indian descent.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by spock51

People who never raised that right hand, and swore to protect and defend the Constitution have no idea what it means. I learned in 1967 enlisting in the USMC. It is open ended, like forever. Its my Constitution and my Republic, I paid dues so others could enjoy it. Everyone is welcome so long as they understand the Constitution is about rights and responsibilities.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
It's the Sept 9th broadcast instead of the 8th in case you're looking...
Yeah boy, they sure sound like paranoid lunatics to me. Putting a little food away for a rainy day? How Preposterous! I'll just wait until the need arises and then hope that the Easter Bunny will come by and hook me up with some chocolate eggs!-> End sarcasm...

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by spock51

Thank you for your service and thank you for such kind words..It is people like you who give me hope that this nation will survive. We are being hit from all sides, yet that rebel spirit lives on in people like you and the bikers enroute to dc and oath keepers ready to defend total strangers in a moments notice...Yes i do believe we will make it thru the liar in chief, and your patriotic words are proof ...Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

InverseLookingGlass

Oh, so you must be the local ATS version of the Southern Poverty Law Center rep.

Yes, we know that far left liberals can't stand people who care about freedom and liberty. Also why the government is afraid of those who will stand up for their rights....which is why they are "domestic terrorists" - right Inverse?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join