It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oath Keepers "Organize a neighborhood Militia NOW"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+50 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Has anyone listened to the Sept 8th Coast to Coast Program regarding Oath Keepers??? 2nd Hour. It sounds like an immediate call to Arms. As far as I know Oath Keepers is x military, police, National Guard and Veterans. They are telling everyone to organize a militia in their towns and neighborhoods NOW. I cant figure out how to link, but just search Sept 8th Coast to Coast Defending the Constitution.

I didnt figure out how to search with the new format so I hope this isn't a thread already. Please erase if it is.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Tried to starr and flaggg....but it won't let me...oh, I can reply...
Thanks for the post....I'll tell the boys down the street...their country boys you know....

edit on 11-9-2013 by GBP/JPY because: Yahuweh...the coolest of names, I swear

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by misskat1

"A well regulated Militia, composed of gentlemen freeholders, and other freemen, is the natural strength and only stable security of a free Government."

- George Mason

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Yes please do this with all urgency. We need paranoid white people with guns grouping up. When the end of the world doesn't materialize like you thought, we need some pot holes filled and some rubbish collected.

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by InverseLookingGlass

I didn't say end of the world is coming. Im passing on what Oath Keepers is saying. They aren't a bunch of paranoid idiots, they are trained military, national guard, retired police etc.
He also issued a warning to all who think they will be "prep'er Pirates". "if you think you will be ransacking everyone to survive, you will be shot down in the street like a feral dog, by the good guys protecting the whole community". I for one, hope that if an emergency ever presents itself, that these brave men who we have trusted our safety with in the past, will step up and protect our supplies and citizens.

+60 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

What the hell does skin color got anything to do with this?

+45 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Yes please do this with all urgency. We need paranoid white people with guns grouping up. When the end of the world doesn't materialize like you thought, we need some pot holes filled and some rubbish collected.

End of the world? You might want to read the constitution, it isn't long, even for a racist.

+38 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

InverseLookingGlass

So, only caucasion people with firearms are allowed to be paranoid?

You must be someone with a darker pigment to your shell, and have no firearms, and think others should do all your dirty work, since you think we should collect trash and fill pot holes.

All I can say to this, is "Be the change you wish to see."

So here is a shovel, and some plastic bags.. I'll see you down on 3rd street with my own shovel and plastic bag.

+30 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

InverseLookingGlass

How very condescending of you. Race bait much?

Better head home Obama is calling you.

On topic OP, the more militias we organize the better.

+26 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

InverseLookingGlass

Ignorance on display....yay

Have you ever seen a mob? You wouldn't care one bit about a militia's skin color if you had.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Hey OP, I think this is the link you were looking for?
Video

Well it's a youtube, but I think it's the one you wanted.
Wish I could watch it, here at work.

+18 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

InverseLookingGlass

We need paranoid white people with guns grouping up.

The Oath Keepers are made up of different races.

Deny ignorance, please. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

How interesting.

How very interesting.

+29 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

What a load of racist crap. You obviously have no idea who the Oath Keepers are.
THEY aren't racist .... and they are very well trained patriots.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
When you wrote "Oath Keepers", I thought "Promise Keepers", which is a whole other group.

I'll be looking into Oath Keepers now and see what the deal is.

Thanks for the heads up.

MSB

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

misskat1

I didn't say end of the world is coming. Im passing on what Oath Keepers is saying. They aren't a bunch of paranoid idiots, they are trained military, national guard, retired police etc.
He also issued a warning to all who think they will be "prep'er Pirates". "if you think you will be ransacking everyone to survive, you will be shot down in the street like a feral dog, by the good guys protecting the whole community". I for one, hope that if an emergency ever presents itself, that these brave men who we have trusted our safety with in the past, will step up and protect our supplies and citizens.

They are in fact paranoid idiots some just happen to have been in the military or police. Anyone who is going out and forming neigborhood milias in the US are clearly a little nuts. Of course they have to promise some sort of threat 24/7 because that is how they exist. Fear is what they use a tool to get money and members. And when nothing happens, just like many at ATS they move on to next crazy theory.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom

Im a granny having a hard time with new tech. Im glad we look out for each other on ATS!! Thank you Kat

+31 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

MrSpad
They are in fact paranoid idiots some just happen to have been in the military or police.

Wrong, genius. Not 'some'. ALL.

Oath Keepers

Oath Keepers is a non-partisan association of current and formerly serving military, reserves, National Guard, veterans, Peace Officers, and Fire Fighters who will fulfill the Oath we swore, with the support of like minded citizens who take an Oath to stand with us, to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, so help us God. Our Oath is to the Constitution Our motto is "Not on our watch!"

MrSpad
Anyone who is going out and forming neigborhood milias in the US are clearly a little nuts.

Thank God the founding fathers didn't think like that.

+51 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I do not understand why someone could be so hate filled as to disparage dedicated and courageous Americans who have taken their oath, and more importantly, taken it seriously. Seriously enough to surrender all of their tomorrows willingly, if that is what's called for.

I am a white male in my 60's, I have served in Vietnam, I have served a decade as a Police Officer and I have protected President Jimmy Carter with whom I have not damn thing good to say about, but my job was to stop the bullet by whatever means including my own body.

I will protect and defend the Constitution of the United States and I will protect you, Inverse Looking Glass. I will save and protect your racist ass and when I am done, wither I be alive, or dead, you can kiss mine.

Americans of all races, religions and creeds, who share the love of liberty and believe in freedom are hearing the clarion call. The Republic is in grave danger and needs all her children now.

This is the time to set aside differences and unite.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

There wasn't any mention of money or membership. And, since I am truly wondering what to make of all this, where did you get your information about the Oath Keepers? My experience with them and what I have read about their organization makes them seem pretty legit. Ive never heard them come out with such a strong urgent call to Arms. The founder of Oath Keepers did the interview, and he is encouraging everyone to get in touch with their local Veterans Hall and get involved in a grassroots militia. If there is none then start one.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join