It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nigel Farage On Syria - Must Watch.

page: 1

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I am totally behind this man, everything he says in this speech is exactly how I feel on the subject at hand. UKIP has stamped their foot firmly into positions and are steadily getting a larger following of multicultural people.

Please, watch this speech;

Guy Verhofstadt, the Ex Priminister of Belgium tries to interrupt when Nigel tries to explain that we were lied to about WMD's, Guy gets told to shut up for once and that he is the most vile & rudest man in the whole of European Politics.

This is a must watch for everybody, even if you're not from the UK

Absolutely brilliant
edit on 11-9-2013 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
It is nice to see a politician who know how to use his brain. It gives me some kind of hope.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

I love the way this man talks. I don't agree with all his politics, but his talent for saying it like it is makes him very valuable, and he's not afraid to raise his voice and upset people when he feels it's needed. Definitely worth a watch.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
The more I watch this guy stick it to the EU, the more respect I get for him.

Maybe it is time to give UKIP a chance, they can't do any worse than the big three, and if what I have heard in his speeches is how he (Farage) really feels, then I would welcome them.

Video is definitely worth a watch.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Great as usual. Farage is the only politician I have ever truly liked. He always speaks with a no BS common sense attitude, and never seems to have a self serving, clandestine motive. The Romanian representative is a perfect example of the typical slimy politician the world has come to expect. Twisting the facts in an attemp to ridicule. Great to see him schooled by Farage.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
He is one of the best politicians the UK has seen for a very very long time. Hopefully the people of the UK see this too. I dont live there anymore but he would get my vote without hesitation.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

S&F

It was good to see democracy at work in the UK.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

"Why dont you shut up and listen for a change... well, there we are", hahaha.

Some have said that this man is the Ron Paul of the UK/Europe. Ron Paul could learn something on assertiveness from this guy.

And why is dracula presiding over this meeting? The hell kinda accent is that?

edit on 12-9-2013 by gladtobehere because: Grammar/typos.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
UKIP are most definitely getting my vote at both the EU elections and the General Election in 2015. I might not agree with all UKIP policies but i have more in common with them than the other 3 self serving parties. People are finally waking up to the fact the colour changes but the policies stay the same.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

- he s GORGIOUS , as usual

but you know....... - in spite of the attacks on his life [plane crash] i still am not sure....if "they" use him as a kind of bizarre conspiracytheorist.... as 'proof to the óthers, how right they are'

gorgious, fresh, straight talking

a bit Off - but good enough

thanks for the upload love,

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

I agree with everything Mr. Farage said. Thanks for posting this speech.

Love the bit (@ 4:07) where he tells Verhofstadt to shut up and listen!

I'd vote for this guy!!

I cannot stop smiling
and I really envy you Brits for having him... we need someone like him here too.
edit on 12-9-2013 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I admire his ability to speak as freely as he does against the tide of all these Euro cronies.

Say it like it is, with testicular fortitude Nigel.

new topics

top topics

join