It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Source of data Secretary Kerry quoted for Syria case, fired for lying.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SexNinja

I realize I was being vague in my first post, I just assumed most people would have known about the atrocities that happened there and nothing was done about, sorry about that.
I made it more clear in my second post to you. If you are having difficulty following it please let me know.

Saving lives, is not the same as extending lives...they are still dying, not cured.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

superman2012

I realize I was being vague in my first post, I just assumed most people would have known about the atrocities that happened there and nothing was done about, sorry about that.
I made it more clear in my second post to you. If you are having difficulty following it please let me know.

Saving lives, is not the same as extending lives...they are still dying, not cured.

Let me help you out since you don't seem to understand anything about the basics of biology. EVERYONE is dieng an no one lives forever. Giving millions of people the chance to live IS SAVING THEIR LIVES. Testing patients and reducing the spread of HIV is SAVING LIVES. Trying to minimize the largest effort in global history to save lives by calling it extending lives is a disgrace and you should be ashamed of yourself.
Comparing what's happening in Syria to what happens in Rwanda there's a myriad of factors that make it irrelevant. We have given life and aid to the peoples of their nation. This is today.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
To be realistic and put it in perspective... I thought I'd check on the AIDS issue specifically, since you two are talking about it and Rwanda. $7.4 Billion has gone out in specific nation-based foreign aid since 2004. Most of it between 2004 and 2007. It's amazing to see the figures steadily climb those years, then drop sharply every year to date for a good many nations.

Rwanda specifically got $211 Million over the same period and almost all of it coming between 04 and 07. It was $69 Million to Rwanda out of the Global AIDS fund in 07, then 7 million in 2008 and a measly 'why bother' $245,000 sent in 2011.

All the above figures are strictly from the Global HIV/AIDS Initiative fund, and nothing else. The other aid types have their own categories to list under. That particular AIDS funding began in 2004, it appears. (the overall data sheet runs back to 1946 on all types.)

USAID Program list for Foriegn Aid, 1946-present

BTW... for a good, solid thread connection? The Military Constant file on there runs about the same time period for years and is individual nation as well, if anyone is curious how much US aid goes to which nation in the Middle East or has for any years back to World War II.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

If you want to focus on semantics instead of real world application, yes you are right.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Atleast you took the time to examine the info.Star

"Twenty five low- and middle-income countries, including Rwanda, have managed to halve their rate of new HIV infections since 2001, UNAIDS said in its annual report on the state of the global pandemic."

www.newtimes.co.rw...

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

It seems that everywhere you look the Obama administration is linked to terrorist group left and right by association.

edit on 11-9-2013 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

You have no idea what your talking about. Your just making stuff up. They don't just drop crates of pills into the desert call of duty style.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I have no idea what you are talking about now. What exactly am I making up? When did I say they dropped crates? Are you drinking?

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Okay guys, be nice.

I normally wouldn't say anything, but being my thread, I'd feel remiss at this point if I didn't. We don't want mods having to bother themselves, and I sure don't want my thread killed.

*** Thanks Superman

edit on 11-9-2013 by wrabbit2000 because: minor edit

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Disregarding the fact that AIDs medicine is saving lives, and for some reason you think its only extending lives just so you can make the most ridiculous refutation possibly ever conceived. Ignoring all that.
Lives have been saved by other aspects of the health program provided. Which I've already gone over.
You claimed that America has done nothing for Rwanda when clearly we have and you has no idea what you were talking about.
After correcting your lack of knowledge you dug another hole trying to give credit to Clinton for what Bush. Which is clearly not true. Reinforcing my statement that you have no idea what your talking about.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by wrabbit2000

Only because you asked nicely and I respect you.

Back on topic:

Any word from Kerry about this? Any word from any high ranking representative about this and their using this as their basis for their "facts"?

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

If you fell in a well full bullcrap, (because you live on a farm) and were drowning, and after your sidekick Lassie that likes to piss stars on your posts alerts me, I regrettably rescue you from drowning in your own bullcrap and save your life.

The headline would read:
"Brilliant and handsome SexNinja, saves random strangers life who fell down a well, and almost drown in his his own bullcrap. Unsurprisingly the drowning victim fell down the well again the next day and died."
I guess you could minimize my good deed saying only "extended the life" of this hypothetical you because you died the next day an their is no cure for stupid
edit on 11-9-2013 by SexNinja because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-9-2013 by SexNinja because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
So with the focus on all the information the government collects and then, would you believe it, sends to other countries especially one in the ME, they can't even monitor the advisers to their own Top Officials.

You have to admit its LOL because it couldn't be anything else.

Shame its all about such a lot of pure evil deeds going on with the blessings of various officials, like one of our illustrious guys, whom we can all see had his fingers in the pies.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Where are these people getting their intel from. ATS? youtube?

Makes one really question the leaders of this nation. You got people man, use them to verify. sheesh....

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Wow,That's incredible! Elizabeth O’Bagy lied about having a phd and Kerry used her research to sell the attack on Syria.The think tank fired her now she's discredited and much of the SecSate's case is as well.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

Isn't it Kerry who should have been fired as well. How does anyone know that he didn't simply choose the best research to suit his purpose and disregarded any other. If he's sloppily and innocently wrong on this matter how many others is he actually wrong on? With his experience and all he hears, he should be one of those in the centre of things that knows exactly what is going on because she's hardly his single and only line of information.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join