It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May We Remember and NEVER Forget All Of those Innocent Victims Who Died on 09/11/2001

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Today, 12 years after the United States of America was attacked, May We Remember and NEVER Forget All Of those Innocent Victims Who Died on 09/11/2001!!

WE REMEMBER: 2,977 died on 9/11.

LINK: Remembering 9/11/2001

9/11 memorial services mark 12th anniversary of attacks. Relatives, friends and service members made the somber trip to the 9/11 Memorial to find the names of their loved ones lost in the terrorist attacks. The victims' names, along with the victims killed at the Pentagon and near Shanksville, Pa., were read alphabetically by their family members.

PLEASE USE CAUTION THIS VIDEO CAN BE "DISTURBING" TO VIEW BECAUSE OF THE HORRIFIC ACTIONS THAT OCCURRED ON THAT DAY OF TERRORISM

MAY WE NEVER FORGET

God Bless All Those Innocent Victims and Their Familes and Friends and Our Country, The United States of America

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Though you are posting for a good cause, those who insist on fighting over this topic will most likely derail this post..

Those who died that day will be in my prayers forever.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Banquo
Though you are posting for a good cause, those who insist on fighting over this topic will most likely derail this post..

Those who died that day will be in my prayers forever.

Yes, Thank You! I did think hard about posting this. However, since I was there in NYC that day....I just felt compelled to let the remaining pain and anger out.

I just hope anyone who does respond, responds with respect and courtesy. Peace!

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
We should remember the ones that died in the tower and 100,000 of civilians died after this as well.

And may them and their family don't forget it either.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Please contribute to the ongoing discussion

HERE

Closing

Semper

join