It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA shares raw intelligence including Americans' data with Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

• Secret deal places no legal limits on use of data by Israelis...

...The National Security Agency routinely shares raw intelligence data with Israel without first sifting it to remove information about US citizens, a top-secret document provided to the Guardian by whistleblower Edward Snowden reveals.

Details of the intelligence-sharing agreement are laid out in a memorandum of understanding between the NSA and its Israeli counterpart that shows the US government handed over intercepted communications likely to contain phone calls and emails of American citizens. The agreement places no legally binding limits on the use of the data by the Israelis.

NSA shares raw intelligence including Americans' data with Israel

Oh boy...

the fallout from this one should be interesting to watch! Snowden leaks - the gift that keeps on giving.

RT on this:

NSA 'routinely' shares Americans' data with Israel - Snowden leak

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by MindBodySpiritComplex

Oh please they've been spying on the USA since before 9/11

Nothing new folks. And if anything they are probably giving us stuff we don't know.
edit on 11-9-2013 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I'd have been very surprised if they didn't have a direct connection into the systems in use, rather than wait to be fed anything through the "proper" channels.

After all, it wouldn't be unprecedented. I seem to remember reading way back (years ago) about the surveillance systems they supplied to the FBI and DEA (if I remember correctly), that they had backdoors into, and were allegedly tipping off Israeli organised crime figures of impending raids! Took a while for the Feds to figure that one out.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Ah the USA and Israel.

Lennie and George made into countries.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Uhm, this is different. This is the U.S. spying on its OWN (oh look reverse NWO... ) citizens and handing the data over to Israel all by themselves.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
So Israel / AIPAC is getting raw data from the NSA, I would wonder how such information could be gleaned for insider information for stock trades. imhoWhile this might sound petty it could have very far reaching impacts beyond simple monetary profits, it could destroy both businesses as well as governments.
edit on 11-9-2013 by AlaskanDad because: added / Israel

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
The NSA is a private now funded entity under the umbrella of the US government that have allowed for private interest to data mine US citizens, this is an act of treason and people still doesn't get it.

9/11, national security and for the good of the nation my big latino butt.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

grey580

Oh please they've been spying on the USA since before 9/11

Nothing new folks. And if anything they are probably giving us stuff we don't know.
edit on 11-9-2013 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

That would be my argument. One needn't look further then AIPAC.

**edit - In fact, this "revelation" just about proves Edward Snowden was always KGB. Russia protects him, uses the data to embarrass his foe and now has the political leverage to stand toe to toe with the US regarding Syria. Putin went all out to prevent total control of the ME from US aggression. Times, they are a changing. Who knows, maybe future history books will speak of the emergence of Russia and the strategy they used to get there in future history books.
edit on 11-9-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
If people know israelis and the IT businesses that exist in israel, along with a lot other reasons, this is no surprise.

What I don't understand is the blind support on mainstream media comments stating "I stand by Israel" or something along those lines.. Why stand for anyone but yourself and family?

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Philippines
If people know israelis and the IT businesses that exist in israel, along with a lot other reasons, this is no surprise.

What I don't understand is the blind support on mainstream media comments stating "I stand by Israel" or something along those lines.. Why stand for anyone but yourself and family?

Because seeing as how this whole thing with Israel is rooted in the banks, it's not like they cannot pay people to say what they want people to hear. On one hand, Israel looks like a charity case and in some ways, it is and this is no way a slam on the average struggling regular Jew, but the sentiments and issue itself probably has more financial backing than the country itself does. You have to remember that while we are funding and protecting the interests of a seemingly desperate country in a dire situation, there are many *wealthy* Jewish people or wealthy people with Zionist interests all over the world especially in the US and Europe. From Wall Street to Hollywood, they own so many businesses and are invested so heavily... they can afford to buy the sway.

Any money hungry person can be bought. I'd have to say that most people can be bought.

It takes a very stubborn principle to not let someone buy you off for just a little comment here, a few words there.

In bits and pieces, even things that are a little more extreme get bought off... because the average person is weak when it comes to money. I've seen so many examples of it and it is so far reaching, there is no doubt in my mind that it is a part of the greatest evil of our time and it certainly does not stop with media opinion, but that is just how dead set they are on this plan. These conspiracies are no mere coincidence.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Israel doesn't need the NSA to do this they can do it all by themselves. Israel owns all the companies that do the phone billing here in the US. They have your metadata before the NSA does.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

shares raw intelligence data with Israel without first sifting it to remove information about US citizens

Ohh, yes...
It is ok, so lang it is sifted, that is how we know the US.
But nobody cares about it anyway, so the US can spy itself to oblivion...

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
This is quite interesting.

Although I agree with most of the posters shining a light on the fact many of the telecommunication companies intricately tied into our American system are Israeli based, and so Israel already has a back door into many of our communications and metadata, I would not be surprised if they had the NSA at their disposal, as well, for multiple reasons.

The economic motive is always a popular one, and it's true they are using the illegally collected data to engage in insider trading. But I can't help but believe more than anything this data mining is being used to control and manipulate people, blackmail if you will, so that a certain agenda is ensured.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Patriotgames2
This is quite interesting.

Although I agree with most of the posters shining a light on the fact many of the telecommunication companies intricately tied into our American system are Israeli based, and so Israel already has a back door into many of our communications and metadata, I would not be surprised if they had the NSA at their disposal, as well, for multiple reasons.

The economic motive is always a popular one, and it's true they are using the illegally collected data to engage in insider trading. But I can't help but believe more than anything this data mining is being used to control and manipulate people, blackmail if you will, so that a certain agenda is ensured.

Don't hold back....

What agenda are you alluding to?

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I guess it's time to bomb NSA then
... and it would even be constitutional

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Does this mean we should be asking Israel what really happened on 9/11, since they got all the info too?

Because i like the odds of finding out when you times the people who know by two. Israeli Edward Snowden? would be really helpful right now.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   

If one wanted to assimilate all the security breaches, data breaches, conflicts of interests, assassinations, false reporting, political black mail, extortion, honey traps, embezzlement, war provocations, false flags (911etc..), directly related to Israeli's it would create a HUGE book, and that's just the obvious well known ones. OMG that's a great kickstarter idea! Anyone wanna team up on it?
edit on 15-9-2013 by StopThaZionistWorldOrder because: expanded idea

new topics

top topics

join