It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Progs lose Colorado wins,2 down...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
The ongoing war against progressives continues. As the President is capably demonstrating how this failed thought process is being minimized we see a hint of November 2014 as we just took 2 antigun activists down. The rest will see what I mean in Washington next year too.
As I have repeatedly stated.the pendulum swings back from the far left. I hope it doesn't swing far right now.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

cavtrooper7

As I have repeatedly stated.the pendulum swings back from the far left. I hope it doesn't swing far right now.

I cant say I like either extreme all that much; both have serious negatives, and go far enough in either direction you arrive at exactly the same point: total subjugation.

But in terms of moderate far left/right, Ill take far right any day of the week over far left.

Our current muppet-in-chief has probably had something to do with the formation of that opinion....

edit on 9/11/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Maybe we can bring back Bush and elect Republicans since everyone forgets that it was Republicans that almost wiped out the US economy the last time they were in power. If you vote republicans in and you aren't a millionaire then you are just stupid and ignorant of the recent past.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
It's all just a farce anyways. Spend 8 years with the Republicans in charge, then 8 with the Democrats, then repeat over and over again. It's just long enough for everyone to get sick of the party in charge, so they all switch to the other side only to get sick of that party 8 years later. They then go back to the first party (instead of doing the intelligent thing and breaking the cycle by voting third party). The elite love it, because all it offers is the perception of change. Every 8 years or so we get a new party in charge, but nothing really actually changes.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Could we get some background(link) as to what this is about?

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

new topics

top topics

join