It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Alternative 9/11 Documentary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
So I watched these videos a while ago now and it seems like right now everybody seems to be posting 9/11 documentaries and videos so I thought i would submit an alternative 9/11 documentary, that is a alternative for ATS 9/11 documentary.

These video's are quite short but form a video series, whats interesting is that they offer up a alternative explanation for lots of the events of 9/11 than most videos posted on ATS seem to offer up. It is what some might call a bunch of "debunking" videos but really just give them a shot they are very interesting and funny at times.

They are quite funny and tong in cheek at points and I have noticed some instances of bad language but they are well worth a watch, even if you can only watch a few, the last two you dont really need to watch but they are still interesting.

Anyway hope you enjoyed, thought it would be interesting to look at another view point on 9/11
edit on 11-9-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I thought this thread was about the pop group 911.

Instead I find is another world trade centre video.

How annoying.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I personally thank you for posting... I have not seen such a complete rebuttal of what some claim as facts about 9/11... Very good series S&F

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

well its good to see at least one person has taken the time to watch it

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Briles1207

Did you even bother watching it?

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
have you seen the doc/film "who killed john o'neill ?"
most excellent film freaking epic watch. enjoy.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Thought i would give this thread a bit of a bump, really quite a interesting 9/11 documentary series.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

So I watched these videos a while ago now and it seems like right now everybody seems to be posting 9/11 documentaries and videos so I thought i would submit an alternative 9/11 documentary

lol...MYLES!!!

the one whom MAKES FUN of people to prove his points rather than actual science and FACTS....
[shakes head and laughs , can't believe some one actually thinks these are evidence]

I post on utube with hgfbob also....he likes to remove my comments.

tell me, is it his accent that thrills ya?....sure as heck ain't the science.....there is none.

whats interesting is that they offer up a alternative explanation for lots of the events of 9/11 than most videos

which is.....a vaudeville act??????

They are quite funny and tong in cheek at points and I have noticed some instances of bad language but they are well worth a watch, even if you can only watch a few, the last two you dont really need to watch but they are still interesting

and COMPLETELY void of science and facts concerning 9-11.......so, it IS the appealing accent huh!!!!!

top topics

join