It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufologists Pick up IntraTerrestrial Waves

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I was watching a youtube video recently that mentioned in passing that two scientists had picked up IntraTerrestrial Waves from deep within the earth. The waves included radioactive signatures, microwaves and levels of electricity.

I had a look on online and came across some very brief articles supporting this. The articles and nearly ten years old and scant. Has anyone got anymore information about this.

Two scientists affiliated to the Fundación Instituto Biofísico de Investigaciones (FICI) headquartered in La Matanza and directed by Pedro Romaniuk, one of the most well-known analysts of the UFO phenomenon and an author of 20 books on the subject, claimed having picked up radioactive signatures, microwaves, levels of electricity and oscillations originating from the depths of the earth.

Omar Hesse and Jorge Millstein surveyed the mountains surrounding Cachi last week -- 157 km from the capital and 2,280 meters above sea level. After applying a Russian tester in the vicinity of the Nevado de Cachi, they concluded that the signals are not natural in origin, and rather originate by machinery operated by intelligent beings (sic).
"The oscillations clearly indicate that kilometers beneath the surface there is activity: alternating electrical waves, which means a power source," said Hesse. "This could mean engines," he added.

projectparanormal.org...

The area was not chosen at random: it was based on 4 film recordings made by local mountaineer Antonio Zuleta between June 2000 and November 2002. All of them show analogous images--strange, swiftly moving lights which appear to "plunge" into the ground at the same point. The researchers calculated the site's location and accompanied by Zuleta himself, reported to the area some 8 km to the southwest.

www.rense.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Of course this makes sense as there are many bases here, even under the oceans, and this planet has hundreds and hundreds of various beings living here and operating from here, for millions nad millions of years.

And then you can also add, OUR BASES, and our underground HAARP type technology. Do we know where all the bases are?

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

I did some checking and unfortunately everything I was able to pull up referenced the original article.. I am not the greatest validator but will check a little more simply because this would be a BIG DEAL if proven true...

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Could very well be human activity or a misinterpretation of data.. Who knows what our governments are up to.. I'm sure underground bases are extremely desirable by all governments because they offer protection from military strike, they can't be observed by satellite, and it offers a ton of shielding for communications.

Even Iraq had a swarm of underground bunkers.. the Germans had quite a bit also back in WW2, it would be silly to think that others don't .. I'm sure the US has an entire underground network of facilities

Could also be the cause of increased earthquake activity ... construction!
edit on 9/11/2013 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

I know that the same wall I came up against. The is more information out there.. These guys have written books on the subject. I was thinking maybe it is because its translated from another language that I am having trouble finding stuff with search engines..

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

I would like to know more about this... A few posters mentioned my first initial thoughts, and the article itself is "Vague" as defining deep within the earth... Is it a 2-5 miles down? 5-10? 15? 100? As then you can start applying different theories more accurately. Now if it comes out that the oscillations and electrical signals are coming from near the Earth's Core... Then I would start to think much farther outiside the box.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Unity_99
Of course this makes sense as there are many bases here, even under the oceans, and this planet has hundreds and hundreds of various beings living here and operating from here, for millions nad millions of years.

And then you can also add, OUR BASES, and our underground HAARP type technology. Do we know where all the bases are?

You say this so matter of factly. Is it possible you could provide some evidence to back this up? I'd be very interested in reading it.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

Starred. I agree. 2 km down is one thing, but +15 km below the surface is a whole different ballgame.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Being at 2.3 km above sea level at the moment of the observations, could they have picked up something coming from the side of ( the mountain ) where they were?

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Deep Underground Military Bases: DUMBs

Dr Deagle talks about them. Interesting talk even if it is all probably bs.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Good find purple.. s/f

Maybe the Earth is hollow... We do not know for sure that is isn't.

Or maybe they have picked up waves that have bounced strangely I do not know. But it certainly is interesting and there is not much info on the interwebz..

Shame that there is not much info out there..

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

The scientists quoted don't seem to exist on the web although Pedro Romaniuk does. It"s a classic hoaxing tactic to throw in the name of a genuine person and then in the next sentance make some one up. If these scientists exist, where are they publishing their findings?

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
What? that's some crazy A.. S...!
Maybe they are well aware there is enough melted gold
to pave the Earth down there? Again.. What the what?

I'd love to see images from miles below or even the center.
If we think the ocean floor is alien, the center of the Earth
with its theorized giant crystals rotating under insane pressures
certainly takes the cake.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Is there something like ELF still running?

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I think this is deep enough in the ground as not be have been down by surface dwelling humans. If it is real then it really is a game changer.

new topics

top topics

join