It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Marshal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Hi mates!

A long time, I�ve asked myself: What�s�the use of the US Marshals ? I watch them often in different movies..or other stuff but I can�t get any context to this..can you explain me for what action the goverment use the US Marshals?

thanks for every respond!

cheers

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 06:05 AM
link   
They are there to guard the paranoid US Judges (Mason Judges) HA HA

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 06:12 AM
link   
you mention to the freemasons?...(do not take this seriously, forget it)

They are the own "bodyguards" for judges or what?..Wasn�t there a debate about that this Marshals should be constitute in airplanes?..But has that do to with guarding judges?..just wondering

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Consider them the state troopers of the United States.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by dacruz
Wasn�t there a debate about that this Marshals should be constitute in airplanes?

Maybe you are thinking of "Air Marshals", which are on planes to act like a sort of security guard in case there is trouble on the plane?

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by just_a_pilot
Consider them the state troopers of the United States.

hm, yeah this maybe make sense, but isn�t the FBI the "State Police" on a federal level, or national level?

The political entities of the United States are very absorbing but complicated, because there are so much of "Agencys" ...

please go ahead!

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 06:54 AM
link   
The FBI is supposed to be inverstigators, not police. Yeah, I know, they carry heavy weapons nowadays. What, haven't you noticed the constitution has been nothing but so much toilet paper for many years, now?
The Marshalls do things like track down folks on federal warrants. They'll even track you down if you fail to pay a traffic ticket you receive on a military base!

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
The FBI is supposed to be inverstigators, not police. Yeah, I know, they carry heavy weapons nowadays. What, haven't you noticed the constitution has been nothing but so much toilet paper for many years, now?
The Marshalls do things like track down folks on federal warrants. They'll even track you down if you fail to pay a traffic ticket you receive on a military base!

Alright guys, this should clear things up!

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 02:01 AM
link   
The US Marshalls are primarily the enforcement branch of the federal courts.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Dont marshals also do alot of fugitive recovery?

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Wel who else is going to round up them rustlers?

top topics

join