It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rogue elements will start WW III

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
We are being pushed into World War III. This war, like others in the past, is based on lies and “false flag” operations, some of which have occurred, some thwarted, and others that loom just over the horizon.

What about the incident at the Dyess Air Force Base involving the reported unauthorized shipment of nuclear warheads from that base. The incident at Dyess was broken exclusively by Anthony Gucciardi & Alex Jones of Infowars last Tuesday, on the same day that war hawk Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) made a speech citing the need for the U.S. to attack Syria. During that speech, Graham made the extraordinary and almost surreal statement that failure by the U.S. to intervene could result in nuclear weapons in the hands of terrorists, and that “could result in a nuclear bomb coming to Charleston Harbor.” Coincidence?

Consider the incident about a little-known incident that took place on Friday, March 8, 1968 involving a rogue Golf II Russian submarine with nuclear missile capabilities and a failed launch against an American city – a false flag event that could have forever changed the course of human history.

I was in the Intel field when numerous suitcase nuclear bombs came up missing after the collapse of Russia. Last info there are a dozen inside the U.S. Just one of these can level a large metropolitan city.

U.S. border patrol units apprehend known terrorists caught at the U.S./Mexico border and minutes later told by the U.S. State Department to release these men and let them enter the U.S.

Over 300,000 UN soldiers inside the U.S as we speak. Many are Spetznatz (Russian special forces) seen all over the U.S. Why so many?

We have rogue elements within and outside of our government pushing for war. The same with Russia. The time clock is running down, and we must wake up, wake others up and take a stand.
Get ready for war.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Fraudfinder

The time clock is running down, and we must wake up, wake others up and take a stand.
Get ready for war.

What exactly do you have in mind to "wake up" to? Take a "stand" how? With 100 year old gun tech against a militarized, roided out police force with modern armor at its disposal? Mind as well ride to Washington on horseback with our flint-lock muskets and demand change that way.

Unification of the people is even a more remote possibility. People enjoy disharmony and want to experience it, otherwise disharmony could not manifest in the way it has today, and through out this iteration of history.

I do agree with you that war is coming, and the larger the war, the more outrageous and unprecedented, the better it will be in the long run. Humanity needs a reset in a major way, to try, AGAIN, to build something that lasts; to build a civilization that is not inherently unstable at its core and doomed to implode.

This current iteration of humanity is a travesty, with damning flaws so deeply etched and so ancient, that the flaws are no longer side notes, but the preeminent attributes that actually define the civilization as a whole, and to remove the flaws is actually to destroy the civilization itself, as those past flaws have become the foundations of its current existence.

Global war is inevitable. It is not if, but when, humanity will destroy itself.

Maybe theyll get it right next time, in 100,000 years from now when when some genius rediscovers copper casting and begins civilization again.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I agree with CM, global war is absolutely certain, and there's a very good chance it happens this decade, if not within the next 12 months.

We're not being drawn into it, if you've bothered to take a broader, long-range view of things. It's simply inevitable. Too many pressures have been built, and only some of them were within our control. The rest is human nature interacting with nature herself.

I don't think there's an easy reset button at this point. I think we crossed that point sometime last decade, likely with the bank bailouts and all the other shenanigans, instead of assessing the root causes of the damage, and doing a global debt jubilee. Didn't happen, and we're being misinformed about the state of our habitat (climate change) as well. Even if world war didn't break out, civilization would falter before mid century due to the pressures of the artificially exacerbated, natural influences.

Personally, I'm just building up resources, and trying to position myself in a place where I can maximize funzies for the longest period of time possible. Then I'll take a pill, and sleep off the insanity of humanity into oblivion. I have no worries anymore, because:

-webedoomed
edit on 11-9-2013 by webedoomed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Fraudfinder

agree with you 100% , with the Mid East,Syria, and DPRK all wanting to get US in one way or an other, or in a full blown war , it is just a mater of when. I do believe Syria is the flash point of all this, Mid East and DPRK are just side issues to take one away from the real threat of a full out war... that is Syria.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Nobody knows who they are working for anymore.

The old Pope said that America has a culture of death.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
The horrid thing is that whilst you and I burn in the nuclear inferno, they who press the button are in the deep bunkers holding out for several years and when it is safe enough to emerge they will still be in power, although I don't know what they expect to rule. Nuclear wastelands and deformed left overs of the human race. Such a waste. Personally if there were any survivors the last guns used in anger should be used on them as they deserved to be executed for crimes against the Globe .

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
What I find funny is how people here just repeat the same fake stories and then tie them all together to make up the story they want to tell. Missing suit case nukes, UN troops and secret nuke tranfers are all repeated urban legends that have no basis in fact or reality. Why is their this almost weekly wish for WW3 and false flags that never turn out be true and then everybody forgets it and starts with another one.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

I am on your team! I agree with you.

I often speak with neighbors and friends about this exact theme and they look confused and can not "connect the dots", like they are in a coma. I find it almost impossible when someone tells me they don't see any connections or dots adjoining.

My grandfather always used to tell me, "There are two types of people, Those who see a half glass of water as, a glass half full or half empty."

Both sides can be correct.

Peace

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Just for your info....Intel field.....300 series......is a very small world. Many of us know one another.

But thanks for your sarcastic remarks.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Fraudfinder
reply to post by MrSpad

Just for your info....Intel field.....300 series......is a very small world. Many of us know one another.

But thanks for your sarcastic remarks.

Then you would know every thing you posted was complete bunk.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

MrSpad
What I find funny is how people here just repeat the same fake stories and then tie them all together to make up the story they want to tell.

Are you talking about Sen. Grahams fake stories?

"I believe that if we get Syria wrong, within six months -- and you can quote me on this," Graham said, pausing for dramatic effect. "There will be a war between Iran and Israel over their nuclear program."

But it wouldn't even end there, Graham surmised. Undoubtedly, he said ominously, the Iranians would share its nuclear technology with U.S. enemies.

"My fear is that it won't come to America on top of a missile, it'll come in the belly of a ship in the Charleston or New York harbor," he said.
www.usnews.com...

What makes a fake a good fake?

new topics

top topics

join