It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama takes a victory lap!!!!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Khaleesi

and no link ? are you daft man find it for us to read we all need a good laugh... no sarcasm

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Here ya go.

www.breitbart.com...

It is on Breitbart, which I know is very conservative. I'm sure the op will blast the conservative aspect but, as I said before, I look/listen to both sides. I just happened across this one first this morning.
edit on 11-9-2013 by Khaleesi because: grammer

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

The hell does this resolution have to do with Obama? He wanted to kill Syrians to solve the problem. RUSSIA found the civilized and diplomatic resolution to this problem.

All Obama did was watch on like the rest of us.

Its like arriving late to a party and taking credit for throwing the whole damned thing and then declaring it is in your honor.

He failed miserably. Anti Obama? No, I just don't like idiots, or blood thirst.

edit on 9 11 2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
thought i would put this here www.abovetopsecret.com... of things to come if UN US Russia Syria Briton France China fail worldnews.nbcnews.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Somebody needs to remind Obama;

"You Didn't Build That" !!

His own words coming back to bite.

Obama did however keep saying Bomb Bomb Bomb !! Attack Attack Attack !!
[ but just a 'little' bit ]

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Actio recta non erit, nisi recta fuerit voluntas.

edit on 11-9-2013 by talklikeapirat because: Acta est fabula, plaudite!

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

No but he does have a point "“What kind of world will we live in if the United States of America sees a dictator brazenly violate international law with poison gas and we choose to look the other way?”" so what are we to do???

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by talklikeapirat

what no Kerry doing cart wheels or McCain crying in the men's room? where is that footage

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

lol im just laughing my as off because this pisses off republicans.

They probably expect him to invade and fail miserably but this happened, now they dont know where to get their dose of anti-obama.

Damn if he does, damn if he dont!

8 flag on ATS for pro Obama post, thats a new record!

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

sealing
If Obama does something he's hated
If Obama does nothing he's hated.
And that's the truth..on ATS.

That's just what the mass murdering a**hole deserves. Same, same with BushCo.

They are both charter members of psychopaths-r-us.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Some have wondered whether Obama might be an idealist, seeking to discharge his responsibilities as President this week in a genuinely radical way. Or that he's indecisive, unfit to lead and one of the worst US Presidents on the international stage ever.

Have to say, I'm going with the latter. Sorry USA.

What's true though is that the only Western nations to lead have been UK & France, UK by it's parliamentary decision not to participate in the attacks & France by it's presidential decision to "punish Syria". You would have thought my nation had learned that punishing others was a bit of a risk (e.g. Versailles Treaty to punish Germany). But no, lessons still go unlearned in continental Europe.

And what of the European Union ? What did that remarkable organization have to say about the prospect of war in Syria and the wider region ?

Nothing. Not a damned thing. Crises like this show up how impotent and enfeebled that alliance of 28 countries is when it comes to foreign affairs and defense. It's been embarrassing to be a European.

By calculation or indecision, the West is in full retreat. Putin is playing a blinder over this, he's the one setting the agenda. The Russians know the West is on the back foot & exploit it. And the Chinese just sit back and play the long game.

Obama. Truly dire.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

Laugh all you want, my friend.

Bottom line, and I don't care who bawls otherwise, is Putin got checkmated.

Obama forced Russia to rush to the negotiation table after he threatened war. They took the bait, hook, line and sinker. Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

poet1b
reply to post by guohua

Yeah, clearly Putin is now the hero of US conservatives.

How far you have come. Keep on pretending that you haven't been brainwashed.

What has anyone done to save the children of Syria.

Personally, I think it's time the US turned in its sheriff badge, and let someone else take on that dirty job.

As an American, I am tired of being blamed for the dirty deeds of the ICBs, and everything else that goes wrong on this planet.

Time to back out for awhile, and leave the everyone to their own devices.

Truthfully, The children of Syria is not my problem as bad as that may sound.
The U S has no business being the World Police Force at the Whims of Politicians and their special interest.
Why support a group of people who hate us now and will continue to hate us.
My biggest problem is why waste the Lives Of Our Men and Women in and out of Uniform to support a group of people who have shown and demonstrated openly hate and aggression towards America.

Obama wanted a war and was made to look like a fool. You're an Obama supporter trying to do nothing more than make him look like a Wise and Caring For The People Kind Of Person, Big Mistake, Obama cares more about his Dog than he does You or our Men and Women in our Armed Forces.

Go ahead and call me an Obama Hater, You're Right, I Hate Self-Serving, Lying P O S all day long! Yes, I'm on his list and proud of it.

poet1b

edit on 11-9-2013 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Jaellma
reply to post by luciddream

Laugh all you want, my friend.

Bottom line, and I don't care who bawls otherwise, is Putin got checkmated.

Obama forced Russia to rush to the negotiation table after he threatened war. They took the bait, hook, line and sinker. Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!

Yes....the bait. The harsh defined words...red line...strike...war...and then Russia proposes something and Obama realizes he has no one backing him so he agrees. Some people call that backtracking, you call it baiting. It's obvious what it is to the rest of the world, no matter how badly peoples eyes are MSM glazed.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

poet1b

But wait for it, soon the anti-Obama crowd with be claiming about how Obama should have invaded Syria, and calling him a wimp.

edit on 10-9-2013 by poet1b because: typo

I'm anti-Obama, and I thank God that he didn't. He's still a wimp, but for other reasons. I hate war, and glad he backed down. In reality it is because the people are completely against it, and Putin's offer is an out for him.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
this thread isn't dead yet?
oh crap.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

bekod
reply to post by xuenchen

No but he does have a point "“What kind of world will we live in if the United States of America sees a dictator brazenly violate international law with poison gas and we choose to look the other way?”" so what are we to do???

Don't take that bait.

It's a standard tactic to appeal to human emotions.

Obama says that but fails to condemn the 100,000+ deaths from the 'legal' weapons and methods of destruction.

The fact that Obama even talks is suspicion and a revelation of desperation.

He never should have taken the lead in the first place.
[ assuming the chemical weapons are the issue (which they're not) ]

btw, who *are* the legal enforcers of the Geneva Convention anyway ?

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

poet1b
reply to post by Common Good

Obama supporters did not support this war.

edit on 11-9-2013 by poet1b because: remove incorrect negative

It's funny that you say that, on my Facebook I have MANY (over a 100) Obama supporters and not ONE spoke out AGAINST this war. NOT ONE!

It has been the most sickening display of true party loyalty I have ever witnessed in my life. Never mind the fact that EVERYONE of these people speak out against the big war machine 365 days a year ALL THE TIME...UNTIL NOW.

They have remained completely silent and you can hear a pin drop coming from their pages, it's disgusting.

The only people that have bothered to speak up and protest this war on my Facebook are the conservatives and the independents.

I went to a protest rally in Cincinnati last Saturday and there was not ONE Obama supporter there...NOT ONE.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Octave

Its the same crap, how many republicans spoke against bush's work not one but two, they even made him 2nd term because of his "war hero success, 1337ness!"

Its the political bias.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Octave

Yeah Mark Dice did a YouTube video making the point that all of the anti war celebs haven't made a peep about this, when during Boosh's "Dubyah Em Dee" spiel they were quite vocal. Can't have it both ways. War is war, and I understand if people change their perspectives, but. A whole GROUP?! Wow.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join