Obama takes a victory lap!!!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

bekod
reply to post by Happy1

So tell us what do you have as a solution, a bombing campaign or more UN Sanctions ? just asking ,but i do want to see what you got to say , before you ask Male 48, What Obama did is what was need to be done let Diplomacy run its course, besides Kerry made the suggestion, Russia Syria went for it.

"" besides Kerry made the suggestion, Russia Syria went for it. ""

oops....

you missed the flash

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   

poet1b
reply to post by sonnny1

So what is your career path?

You running for POTUS in 2016? You out walking the Earth in Afghanistan?

You think you have the right to slam Obama, what are you doing that even comes close?

Maybe you're just jealous.

Hell yeah I have the right to slam Obama.

Every American should be calling this man out for the hypocrite he is.

You dont want peace Poet. If you did you would be sick and disgusted at the hypocrisy.

You would see him for what he is.

You want to make your case that Obama is doing the right thing here, but ignoring the MANY wrong things he has done, and is doing. Killing innocent children with chemical weapons is WRONG! So is killing innocent children with drone strikes.

Continue the kool-aid fest though.......

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   

poet1b
reply to post by sonnny1

So what is your career path?

You running for POTUS in 2016? You out walking the Earth in Afghanistan?

You think you have the right to slam Obama, what are you doing that even comes close?

Maybe you're just jealous.

Turning questions that you can't/won't answer and using them as an attack against another ATS member does NOT give you any more credibility in your argument. Trust me, I have tried (right Sonny?).

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Did you even watch the same speech that I watched? Let's just forget that this is all theater. Just taking it at face value, that speech was a hot mess. (I do NOT take any of this at face value, as I said it was all theater.) He contradicted himself multiple times. Just to paraphrase (I can go and get quotes in context if you wish.) .... I decided we will attack. ... I decided to ask Congress to wait on vote and let diplomacy work. ... Syria is a threat to national security .... Syria is not a threat to national security.

Come on man! He was just all over the place. You say his saber rattling forced Russia to the table? The old saying is ... never point a gun unless you are WILLING to pull the trigger ... comes to mind. All theater aside, he pointed the gun and then backed down when no one backed his play.

The real problem is this puppet was told to point the gun and the puppet masters were surprised at the push back from EVERYONE worldwide.
edit on 11-9-2013 by Khaleesi because: spelling correction

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

They? You mean the International Corporate Bankers who will make all the money out of this, no matter who wins.

The people who want the people of the U.S. to keep footing the bill for their global wars?

The people who tell you that free market economics is good for the average person, that getting rid of the laws and the agencies that enforce laws against corporate banking fraud will improve the U.S. economy.

Me, I applaud the recent change that at least postpones the U.S. invasion of Syria.

Personally, I don't think it will happen.

But, if the ICB poster child, Mitt Romney was in office, all those who currently claim they want peace would probably be calling for invasion.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

We all have Superman........

That being said, I wish he would do some soul searching, not waiting for those who want war to chime in so he can blast them. Cause the way his initial post came off, that was what he was waiting for. He hasn't noticed that 91% dont want it, including those on both side of the isle.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   

poet1b
reply to post by seabag

However, most people, who are sane, will recognize this as a great move on the part of Obama. Clearly Obama is willing to make a stand against chemical weapons, even though it made him unpopular with the people who support him, and willing to change when a peace offer is made, to avert war.

It is a major diplomatic victory for Obama.

I wonder when Obama will take a stand on the women and children he has killed in his drone strikes? Or are the lives of Syrian children worth more than those of say, Pakistani children?
edit on 11-9-2013 by Taissa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

This was a good outcome, Obama took negotiations off the table and made a push for the use of force. Just wait, soon the anti-American crowd will be applauding the imposition of threatened force as a brilliant negotiating tactic.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Why would he be doing a victory lap? He didn't win anything, and if it wasn't for the overwhelming majority of Americans opposed to his attack of Syria he would have already bombed them! The only reason he took it to congress is because to not take it to congress would have been political suicide!! Not to mention in his speech tonight he didn't take anything OFF the table, I'm sure he'll still strike maybe once America goes back to American Idol, football etc!!

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Taissa

Ask the religion of peace, they kill far more children, when they aren't doing far worse things.

But Hey, I am all for large cuts in the military budget, and bringing the troops back home for good.

Time to stop supporting the global banking empire.

Most of these current Obama hating pacifists are all for the big military, and support of the global corporate empire, who are the ones who really should get the blame for all the wars continuously raging across the planet.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   

poet1b

Most of these current Obama hating pacifists are all for the big military, and support of the global corporate empire, who are the ones who really should get the blame for all the wars continuously raging across the planet.

What?

Obama is for all those things!

91% of America doesn't want WAR!

The rest of the 9% are either war profiteers or die hard Obama supporters willing to support ANYTHING that man has to say!

edit on 222013999131 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoDat09

Those who support a politician who wants to sell our nations water resources to the ICBs isn't exactly a reputable source.

I think the ICBs and big oil want war, always, and I don't think Obama wants to go to war.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

NO... I think that soon the "anti Obama" crowd will be saying that he shouldn't have jumped the gun in the first place.... that he shouldn't have drawn the "red line" that he passed off to the world when he realized that no one, including the American people were going to back him. He should have rethought trying to set up a false flag by having the CIA aid the rebels in their sarin gas attacks and then turning the blame to Assad. If he would have been able to show the American public proof that Assad had gassed his own people, or if he would have been truthful with us, himself, not using that douche Kerry as an orator.... then we may have stood behind him and put aside all the garbage he has piled on this country. Sadly that is not the case.. he is riding Putin's coattails and trying to take some sort of credit for something he had nothing to do with. Obama is a douche... he is a horrible president.. and I still have a problem that his brother is the head of finance for the Muslim brotherhood, and that his brother's non profit was granted tax exempt status in a matter of weeks when it takes years for true "charity" organizations to be granted the tax exempt status via the IRS. We have a sissy in the white house who is playing the part of a bully and I for one hope to see him truly and completely impeached before his term is done. What he has done has shot himself in the foot by playing high and mighty bully in chief... not listening the the people whom he serves.... and then the moment he realized that he was wrong and that we knew it he tries to play his ineptness off... blames it on others and never takes any responsibility for his actions. If he at least would hold himself accountable I would be at least a little impressed.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   

poet1b
I don't think Obama wants to go to war.

Nuff said.....

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Many think they know Obama's own opinions better than Obama, because the guy on the radio told them so.

Some people will believe anything.

Then there are those who are for withdrawing troops from around the globe, and the end to supporting the global corporate?

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Obama is fighting Bushes perpetual war.

Wake up.

Hes done nothing to stop it.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   

poet1b
reply to post by seabag

This is a major victory for Obama.

Russia blinked, and put out the flag of truce.

The people who hate Obama will always hate Obama. If Obama were to end all wars for all time, the people who hate Obama would still hate Obama, and blame him for all their problems and all the problems in the world.

However, most people, who are sane, will recognize this as a great move on the part of Obama. Clearly Obama is willing to make a stand against chemical weapons, even though it made him unpopular with the people who support him, and willing to change when a peace offer is made, to avert war.

It is a major diplomatic victory for Obama.

Ok I was about to let you fester in your own ignorance but you like most obama fan boys are so freaken out of touch with reality its hard not say anything! Putin made obama fold like a cheap deck of cards because he had nothing! Your great president almost caused WW3 and would have had issued it by himself without congress had not putin intervened! How do you view this as a victory? Its a victory for the 90 percent of the population that didn't want this war but your president lol get real

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by kdyam

I think the people who hate Obama no matter what will believe this.

The rest of the world will see that Russia, and their ally, Assad backed down.

Well, the world of Islam will agree with you.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Ok so Kerry read a Iran, Russia/ Syria Communication and ran with it it is still the same out come, no war .. for now

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
ok...obama didn't win a damn thing, except...maybe.....a vote in his own private book....that's it...nothing more...impeachment is still on the table, for this loser

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant
read more: Ora.TV's Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant