It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weiner came up short in New York!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Well, I guess he showed stamina to stay in to the end...but in the end? Well.. He just didn't measure up in the eyes of New Yorkers, by the look of the numbers.

What more can you say? I guess he'll go back to doing whatever he does when not in the lime light, looking really silly. 5% looks like a statement on his political career though. That's fringe candidate territory. What a fall from where he once was. All by a lack of discretion and judgment. At least he's supplied endless entertainment!

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Oh, for anyone who is curious, that chart is from HuffPo's coverage tonight, although the only ones who looked better were the ones that, for some reason, didn't have results up while talking about voting problems. Seems the regular story every election anymore for that.

Huffington Post - New York Election Coverage
edit on 10-9-2013 by wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Well, look at that 5% like the Weiner.

How long before his wife files the divorce papers?

Peace

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
So I don't have to hear or see him anytime soon? That's a relief. So long, good bye....adieu and see ya! We can only hope!
The guy gave me the weebie geebies and what the what was he thinking? Good job New Yorkers...you spoke your mind. Bet they're relieved. Time for the next idiot, and who's gonna step up?

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Good headline Wrabbit - can't wait to see more tomorrow -

Weiner Wilts!

The most entertaining part of this whole sorry comeback attempt and this whole sorry man.
edit on 10-9-2013 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Nothing worse...or in this case better... than a short Weiner.

I can't believe he stayed in the race actually.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

I agree about being surprised he stayed in. Frankly though? He's the type of person I worry about. His behavior in some of those scenes with voters were out of control by any definition of a professional or politician. He invested SO deeply into being what he couldn't be...and the reason for his total and abject failure is SO much his own fault with no real way to lie to himself on it?

He's the kind I'd worry about self destructing. Hopefully he doesn't take anyone with him, if he blows.

new topics

top topics

join