It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran welcomes Russian Syria proposal & somebody gives the bird

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

ShadellacZumbrum
reply to post by NotAnAspie

you haven't used foul language when your words calling me a profane name were censored.

Because I was the one who put the *'s in there it was Not a Sensor.

By the way, IDIOT and DUMB-ASS is Not Foul Language. They are words used to describe someone like yourself. Spell them out and go count the number is *'s. I put those there.

By the way,. .. you are not going to have to worry about ANYONE coming in here to read this because the thread was already Dead before you posted it.

24 Hours and I am the only one to respond should tell you something.

Still throwing your bait out, aye? And you're right, nobody is saying a thing in your flame/troll/spam fest.

Oh, what ever will I do that I'm being publicly denigrated by such an upstanding member of the ATS community and nobody else wants to discuss it.

To be so uninterested, you sure are obsessed with it.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

No one was coming in before I even said a word.

I felt sorry for you whining about having your thread moved that I made a Mercy post.
Then you went off the deep end, and now here it is.

Sorry to tell you that NO ONE IS INTERESTED.
\

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

ShadellacZumbrum

No one was coming in before I even said a word.

I felt sorry for you whining about having your thread moved that I made a Mercy post.
Then you went off the deep end, and now here it is.

Sorry to tell you that NO ONE IS INTERESTED.

A whole 17 minutes you waited to pounce in here. That really must have took some restraint on your part because I see how much you like the thread now that you've turned into your own dive.

I don't know how many times you are going to keep repeating over and over again that no one has replied. So what? It happens. It's not like I wrote the news article and just got fired from my job over it, I just reposted it on ATS and although a little unexciting, it is still a valid news article. I personally thought the picture made it more entertaining so I added that as well... and it's not like it didn't get starred and flagged by whoever. Maybe they thought it was funny too but don't want to get baited by you, but I've already pointed this out and I'm getting tired of repeating myself for you. I think you think that it hurts my feelings or something that there is not page after page of comments in a thread about Iran that was moved to chit chat, but that is just different tastes of what news people are interested in and not really that personal. Why do you assume that is such a big deal to me?

Now, I didn't like the fact that my thread was moved because it doesn't make sense to me but i wasn't that angry or upset although I did have the feeling that some stuff was about to get started. I even joked around about it. then sure enough, You come in here making some crazy suggestion that it was moved because the mod didn't agree that the guy gave the finger on purpose. What? That's silly. People argue about the opinion they put in their titles all the time without them getting moved to chit chat based simply that they are opinions. On purpose or not, he still shot a bird. I made it clear I didn't know if he did it on purpose but still thought it was funny. If a mod doesn't think it's on purpose (when that wasn't even the main point of the thread) then they move it to chit chat? Come on, don't you think that's a pretty lame theory?

It's not even provable if it was deliberate or not so I'm not looking for your affirmation of that and was just commenting that it was funny.(still is... I'm going to use it in a meme)

Anyway, I spelled out my reason for being pretty certain that is not the reason and made a sarcastic case against the idea in my next thread, but without insulting you or attacking you. Then I said they didn't have to move it and mentioned my user account because I *have* given my time to this forum. Sometimes, I may get into a heated debate or make an off topic post and it's gets deleted and I don't even question it... because I know exactly why it happened, but this time... I smelled trouble. And now here you are baiting me with every thing you've got and I'm pretty sure I know where this is supposed to lead. I think you are trying to get me banned, when in actuality what you are doing is harassing and unacceptable, or it would be considered that way under normal circumstances.

After giving my reasons for not buying into the reason you gave, that is when you started attacking my content and being insulting because you cannot handle me debating with you and being a smart ass even if it's not a direct insult to you personally... like it's your job to approve all content and whether or not you agree. Like you have to approve of everything that is written on this site opinion or not. You had to fall back on a personal attack because you couldn't make a sharp retort without doing so, because I can take a sharp yet sensible retort all day unless it is baseless like your attack has been. That is what I did but you took it personally because you chose to. And here you are now, still doing the same thing. I know that even you know this is no way to act, but you'll only try harder to upset me which is sadistic and yes, I think it is a slap in the face to bait and target users that have given their time to this forum... and no one is going to say anything about it, because they don't feel like getting it turned on them, words fly, posts get deleted, users get banned.

You proud of yourself'? Does it make you feel good doing this?

Go ahead, keep it up. I will keep making observations until the other shoe drops and you decide to stop or keep escalating it and show how much you are really baiting me.

I knew what you were doing when you started posting. You have proven me right again and again and again.
edit on 3201330PM9PM16p59America/Chicago by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   

That was pretty long winded.

I couldn't help but notice that you are repeating like a broken record.

Does it make you feel good doing this?

Doing what? .. Responding?

You are the one falling off of the deep end.

Now, before you come back with another long @$$ post, Maybe you should consider getting back on topic. After all, you are the OP.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

ShadellacZumbrum

That was pretty long winded.

I couldn't help but notice that you are repeating like a broken record.

Does it make you feel good doing this?

Doing what? .. Responding?

You are the one falling off of the deep end.

Now, before you come back with another long @$$ post, Maybe you should consider getting back on topic. After all, you are the OP.

Hi Shad.

I'm going to remind you that we are in off topic now and I think you would know that after your lengthy and enthusiastic trolling to turn it into a flame thread. I made sure I included my analysis of your issues in my last thread so refer back to that if you have any more questions because I can see that you're very confused about a lot of things that are giving you a great deal of anxiety and frustration. I hope your butt gets to feeling better.

In the mean time, I have included my variation of the discussed picture for my personal amusement and in the spirit of the Opening post which caused such an uproar. Enjoy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join