It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof? freedom of information regarding chemtrails/cloud whitning

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
well was searching through FOI requests and came across this.....

www.whatdotheyknow.com...

im finding it hard to make sense of but it does mention that...

the MOD commissioned Porton Down to undertake a series of open-air trials over large areas of the UK to determine the extent of the vulnerability of the UK

and that ....

During the 1950s these involved the dissemination of an inert meteorological tracer, zinc cadmium sulphide, followed in the 1960’s by the release of a harmless strain of E.coli, as a simulant for a biological warfare agent, to assess the viability of these organisms following release in the open air.

they also say....

We are aware that other countries have on occasions used weather modification techniques such as hurricane suppression and cloud seeding, which causes precipitation by introducing substances into cumulus clouds that cause condensation. More information on this can be found in a House of Commons Select Committee on Science and Technology issued a report in 2010 entitled “The Regulation of Geoengineering” This is available at www.publications.parliament.uk...

what do you guys think, i for one think if they did it once then they probibly perfected and did it over and over

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by anonymous1legion

Unless cloud seeding didn't really make it rain and was too expensive. Then they would stop.

The whole Chemtrail meme is focused on creating clouds to limit heating by the Sun right? I guess the fringe elements focus on depopulation. Cloud seeding for rain isn't part of most stuff I've read. So which is it? Cloud seeding for rain, for blocking the sun of for poisoning people?

I keep trying to keep all this stuff coherent, but it isn't.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by InverseLookingGlass

thats why i posted it hoped someone could make sense of it and say yes/no chemtrails do/do not exist today and for what purpose

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

what do you guys think, i for one think if they did it once then they probibly perfected and did it over and over

Where to start...

Let's go with the youtube videos first....

Actually I don't need to go any further after seeing these two Tankerenemy videos to know what I think.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

thats why i posted it hoped someone could make sense of it and say yes/no chemtrails do/do not exist today and for what purpose

There is no purpose for chemtrails, because they do not actually exist or should I say there is no evidence to prove they exist.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h

There is no purpose for chemtrails, because they do not actually exist or should I say there is no evidence to prove they exist.

hmm so the RAF they say....

the MOD commissioned Porton Down to undertake a series of open-air trials over large areas of the UK to determine the extent of the vulnerability of the UK from attack by aircraft or ships off the coast.

open air spraying of chemicals/contaminents sounds like chemtrails to me or geo engenering/cloud seeding blah blah same thing
edit on 10-9-2013 by anonymous1legion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

wonderful evidence thank you especially second vid bout 50s in you can clearly see crap being pumped out the back,

edit on 10-9-2013 by anonymous1legion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

No, those trials were to determine what would happen if a chemical/biological weapon was released over the country. Completely different from chemtrails and geoengineering.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

open air spraying of chemicals/contaminents sounds like chemtrails to me or geo engenering/cloud seeding blah blah same thing

Not really. "Chemtrails" are pretty much defined as the long lasting visible trails produced by planes flying at high altitudes. Most people know that they are called contrails.

But, if you want to go to substances intentionally dispersed from aircraft you can include the Porton Down tests (as well as cold war testing), cloud seeding, crop dusting, fire fighting, mosquito control, and aerobatic displays. None of which occur at high altitudes or produce long lasting visible trails and none of which are evidence that aerosol SRM geoengineering is being conducted.

Does that help clear up your confusion? But come on, you weren't really asking questions to be informed, were you?

edit on 9/10/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

wonderful evidence thank you especially second vid bout 50s in you can clearly see crap being pumped out the back,

Okay, I think you misunderstood the reason I posted those videos...

The reason I posted those videos is because the person responsible for them is a well known youtube hoaxer named Tankerenemy which is well known on ATS.

I will try to make this as easy as possible...Chemtrails do not exist and are a hoax that was started in the mid 90's and still goes today even without one shred of evidence to prove them.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Phage

Not really. "Chemtrails" are pretty much defined as the long lasting visible trails produced by planes flying at high altitudes. Most people know that they are called contrails.

But, if you want to go to substances intentionally dispersed from aircraft you can include the Porton Down tests (as well as cold war testing), cloud seeding, crop dusting, fire fighting, mosquito control, and aerobatic displays. None of which occur at high altitudes or produce long lasting visible trails and none of which are evidence that aerosol SRM geoengineering is being conducted.

Does that help clear up your confusion? But come on, you weren't really asking questions to be informed, were you?

edit on 9/10/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

yes and no... to your last question, I mean I do think something is going on, maybe, but im no scientist im just an average joe typing on a conspiracy board as im sure are you, (unless of course this isnt the case) so I dont want to say for certain that I know for a fact they are spraying or not, I do however see how some may get frustrated at people who dont understand as much as they do, I dont understand much on the scientific side of "chemtrails" but I do however notice more and more "trails" in my own back yard so it does worry me slightly, I mean for all we know it could be rather not for chemicals to be sprayed but so that the sky has a thin layer of cloudy stuff (see not very scientific) as to project holograms onto like in the ""project bluebeam" conspiracy,
what do you think of bluebeam? I cant seem to find much on the net on it

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

You need to watch the original video not the tankerenemy version. In the original you can clearly hear the guy taping it saying things like "The chemtrail believers are going to love this. This is going to be funny."

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

what do you think of bluebeam?

I think it's nonsense.
I also find it sort of hard to believe you can't find much about it on the 'net.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

lol well I do belive I have been had so to speak, ah well looked impressive, see that pisses me off people hoaxing things as it just impeads any proper research and then everyone clumps it in the same catagory, happens with UFOs all the time now when you say UFO people think your talking little green men from mars, however I do believe in aliens as there is soooo many planets and sooo many solar systems and sooo many galaxys that life HAS to be out there somewhere but thats for another thread

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Phage

what do you think of bluebeam?

I think it's nonsense.
I also find it sort of hard to believe you can't find much about it on the 'net.

oh believe it, well by net I mean Documentaries on the subject all I find is C2C broadcasts which are pretty boring I like the visual stuff,
and why nonsense? its more possible now more than ever with all the holograms and such, ive seen some impressive vids on holograms with buildings that make it look like the building is collapsing and changing

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

its more possible now more than ever with all the holograms and such, ive seen some impressive vids on holograms with buildings that make it look like the building is collapsing and changing

Except that what you are probably seeing is not a hologram.
Producing a holographic image is not like projecting a movie on a screen.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Phage

its more possible now more than ever with all the holograms and such, ive seen some impressive vids on holograms with buildings that make it look like the building is collapsing and changing

Except that what you are probably seeing is not a hologram.
Producing a holographic image is not like projecting a movie on a screen.

I see, well that then, but also the tupac hologram was impressive but was that only visible from the front view? and projecting onto a "cloudy" screen would be better for bluebeam I suppose

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

lol well I do belive I have been had so to speak, ah well looked impressive, see that pisses me off people hoaxing things as it just impeads any proper research and then everyone clumps it in the same catagory, happens with UFOs all the time now when you say UFO people think your talking little green men from mars, however I do believe in aliens as there is soooo many planets and sooo many solar systems and sooo many galaxys that life HAS to be out there somewhere but thats for another thread

Trust me your not the first to be had by those videos, and you won't be the last.

That is why some of us try to help Deny Ignorance, which usually starts when these videos are posted...

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h

Trust me your not the first to be had by those videos, and you won't be the last.

That is why some of us try to help Deny Ignorance, which usually starts when these videos are posted...

That is why I joined ATS to get informed and to learn and possibly even teach afew things (less of the latter I reckon)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I see, well that then, but also the tupac hologram was impressive but was that only visible from the front view? and projecting onto a "cloudy" screen would be better for bluebeam I suppose

A little off topic, but I saw a hologram of Eazy E and it was actually real good, amazing what that type of technology is doing..

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join