It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Short Brown Dude

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Really quick story. I've got plenty of experiences, but this one happened just about 2 weeks ago.

I was driving at night back home, and as I drove I got this strange feeling. I continued to drive in this 30 mph zone, and as I came up and around a bend, I saw standing next to a tree a humanoid-like being, about 3 and a half feet to 4 feet tall with a wide, flat-ish head, brown leathery skin, with fairly large, bright yellow eyes.

If I saw what I think I saw, and the vibe that seemed to come from it was real, it was something along the lines of:

Catch me if you can.
edit on 10-9-2013 by 1Providence1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Sounds like the Doc. If you saw him makes me think he already knows you and it is time to take things to the next level. Just remember, what you put out is what you will get back...

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Sounds like gollum
/

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I wrote a story about the treeman. He would scare little children and only appeared on certain days in the spring, summer and fall, but never in the winter...

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Could you be a little clearer as to what your saying.

I just don't get it.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by grayghost

If this is directed at my original post, I quite frankly don't know how to explain it any more bluntly.

A short, brown humanoid like being with big yellow eyes was looking right at me as I drove by.

edit on 10-9-2013 by 1Providence1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

What is the Doc?

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by 1Providence1

Someone will be by just now to ask you why you did'nt stop to see what would transpire,or why you did'nt take a pic,so it may as well be me who will do it in a nice way.
If I may ask,did you feel too freaked out to stop?(which would be understandable)
Anyway,interesting

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Hii Antar
yes I'm curious too,who/what is the Doc?
Anyway,wishing you a happy day.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Do you know what kind of tree it was?

It could be:

Sucellus
Lempo
Fufluns

Possible it could be those? If not couldnt tell yah!
edit on 11-9-2013 by Tylerdurden1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by bangoli

You mean to ask, "Who is the Doc?"

He is one of the main scientists in charge of the human documentation and cataloging program. I am not saying that he is in fact who you saw, but sounds very much like him. Kind of freaked me out reading the OP because I would hate to hear that he was somehow in trouble or stuck in our dimension without the ability to cloak.

I have written a thread about some of the scientists in charge of the other programs such as water and plant life.

It never flew and the interest was minimal so the information ceased and I let the thread die back. It was titled:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I love hearing about the motives of the lil' visitors, because I'm human, curious and have seen things in the sky that really shouldn't be there if all I was taught was correct... and it stands to reason someone built them.

So, I remember reading your Sedona account and would love elaboration on their science experiment, if that's what they're doing.

I've always felt their motives must be beyond our complete comprehension because some of the encounters are simply too weird... or so I thought. If it's a scientific endeavor of a sort we can "get" then please, do tell, if you have an inside track. Or if it's weirder than that, then tell anyway because that fits into my guesses... heh.

Oh, btw Antar, did you see that post a few months back where the OP saw an alien similar to the one you described? Darned if I can find it, but noted it and thought it a nice supporter to your experience.

edit: and if you answered this already in detail in your thread you linked to, kindly tell me as I didn't see it (and just so you know I lurked it and forgot about it when it died... as many interesting threads do).
edit on 9/12/2013 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Baddogma

I missed the thread similar to my accounts in Sedona Oak Creek canyon. Love to find a link to it. As for a special inside track, wish I could tell you yes and answer all of your questions, but the truth can be found imho on a SKEPTIC forum far more readily than in some airy fairy etherical site where wading through the imaginings of want to be believers who simply tell their dreams and visions rather than get to the truth behind off world visitors and expect me to believe them. It is not cut and dry, it is so complicated that even if I did have a definitive piece of the puzzle it could never be more than that, a piece. To be honest, I am more than afraid to cross any lines that are not at this time to be crossed, and I do not mean by humans.

To stay on topic, I did have a final and profound visitation while living in Sedona by the Doctor. I need to do a thread sometime but I just hate scaring people or getting the crap kicked out of me for openly discussing it. One thing I will say is that when it happened I tried to talk to everyone I knew, telephoned, went to visit, and without telling a soul what had happened, not a single UFOlogist, friend or professional in the field gave me any answers that matched my experience, instead I realized that they ALL had preconceived ideas of what a Grey is.

This happened on a night when everyone in town was witness to a glowing red light in the area it had been reported the guys in black uniforms and machine guns kept hikers out. That mountain has been under great controversy over the years because many reports have come out of craft flying into the mountain according to eye witness reports.

It was at that point my search went deeper and more underground, more private knowing that no one could truly answer my questions, that it was an individual experience whether a light in the sky, a close encounter or even a personal meeting with off world beings.

I could go on.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Geez, well please do "go on!"

I've read so much about this ... for so many years.. and the strangest thing, to me, is the lackadaisical way most treat this subject as I can't think of many more important "subject" other then how to sustain biological life! It's as if a forget spell was cast over the Earth's populace and only a few of us weren't totally affected... hmmm.

But what did the doc say that would "scare" us? The guys in black with guns... I mean I know the gov must be way more aware than they let on, but your indicating collusion ...or at least over watch? Details, woman!

Explain a tad as I've heard it all, but haven't heard it from some source I was fairly sure of... or at least wasn't totally "woo woo" if you have the time, that is.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Baddogma

We resonate I can give you that much. Having read your reply nodding my head on the first paragraph and as if in sync saying HUmmm, at the same point you wrote it, lol. Listen today has been very trying, started out fantastic but then reality struck. People can be so intentional in their lack of empathy. School can be so cruel to our children. But through it all there is always a ray of light, kindness shared to balance the nastiness. Too much personal stuff to divulge, but wanted to reply to you because I do appreciate the interest, the trust.

Talk soon, I am only a u2u away.

top topics

join