It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally signed up from Colorado

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Hey there from a guy in a small town in the mountains of beautiful Colorado. Been reading threads here for a long long time. With the old layout for some strange reason, i could never create an account. So here i am hopefully can contribute with my knowledge that ive gained, been studying the occult for bout 15 years. Thanks for reading this hope to chat with yall soon.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Colorado! Beautiful state you've got there. Used to call it home a long time ago and still miss the mountains. UFO's huh? Probably all coming out of the NORAD complex from that secret StarGate project they're running.

See you on the boards.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Thanks buddy, it is very beautiful especially this time of year this leaves are starting to change. I def have seen some things at night that i cant explain...daytime too now that i think about it.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheColoradoKidd

Welcome to the Boards.

We always like fellow Coloradians here, you'll find there are several of us CO citizens on the board.

Enjoy your time here.

God Bless,

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Thanks were exactly would i find most of yall, we live in a pretty awesome state
edit on 10-9-2013 by TheColoradoKidd because: noob

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Welcome, TheColoradoKidd !!!!!

Take some time to find you way around....and if you have any questions,
u2u me here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Welcome to the looney bin. Nice to meet you.

edit on 10/9/13 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

TheColoradoKidd
Thanks were exactly would i find most of yall, we live in a pretty awesome state
edit on 10-9-2013 by TheColoradoKidd because: noob

Welcome...and from a Georgian to a Coloradan it is odd to hear a westerner say yall. You must not be from there or maybe your parents were Southern?

Enjoy your stay.

edit on 9/10/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Thanks again everyone. But no born and raised here,have traveled alot tho. Im not the greatest at tryin to talk on the computer i guess lol

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Getting a very Japanman spidey sense here....please tell me you are not him....again......

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Im no spiderman or whoever just a regular from Colorado sorry lol

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Hang on and enjoy the ride! Didn't I just see you in the intro on another post?

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Hi Kidd - I moved to Mexico from Colorado Springs four years ago and I miss it. I hope you are not caught in the floods. Welcome!

PS - Thought the post right below yours was funny and always wanted to get in there to see the Stargate, LOL.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS, ya can't miss on finding a topic that interests you! Soup to nuts and they've thrown in the kitchen sink for good measure! :-) Have fun!

new topics

top topics

join