It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"September 11 - The New Pearl Harbor" It's not rocket science-COMMON SENSE!! VS DENIAL!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by matafuchs

What questions? Did you watch any of the video's...I spell it out many times how this is all a bunch of fabricated mumbo jumbo...the problem you have is understanding that not everyone was involved...but they were used to further a specific agenda....and the one's that did know or have relevant information would not dare come forward...here is the scenario...............A B C D E F G & H know everything I J K L M....know some.....N O P Q R S.....know nothing.....T U V W X Y and Z.....are the patsies asked to believe what they are told. I J K L M are told what they need to know and informed that the lives of their families are at risk if they say anything. A B C D E F G H....all had everything to gain, they control the banks, oil, commodities and stock exchanges, the govt, the media...is it really that difficult for you to understand they pulled a magic trick?
edit on 14-9-2013 by soulpowertothendegree because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

You do not spell anything out. You point to a video and say things like this...

No way if you use common sense of a 5 year old could you believe the actual events took place the way they say they did in the official version of the NIST report or the official version from the FBI on any of the "attacks"...they simply could not have happened the way they did, PERIOD.

This is a personal statement. There is not evidence, nothing to back it up and it proves nothing. Why could they have not happened that way. Do not point to the video. Tell me. I am asking. I am not telling you that you are completely wrong but if you want someone to believe what you 'link' to then you had better be able to back up the argument.

Tell me, in your OWN words, what NIST messed up in its investigation? Then, tell me how the FBI messed up their investigation. You have still not addressed the video with clapping your hands 11 times in a second since I expressed how that comment makes no sense. I have already stated that if the government wants something they take it. They do not make elaborate scenarios like this. If they wanted the ENRON story gone, it would be gone. No need for 9/11. I mean, you remember all the bailouts recently right? No terror attacks to cover it up. No need. They do what they want.

What agenda was furthered? DHS was a needed entity to deal with crummy intel and to make 20 agencies into 1. It would have happened anyway. The invasion of Iraq was already planned and happening based on UN findings. It had nothing to do with 9/11. Then there are the patsies. What patsies and where are they living now? Not ONE person has stepped forward. In this day and age of social media and everyone wanting to be the next big thing how could they contain it. Tell me how if you have more common sense than the average 5 year old as you stated.

As you said "they control the banks, oil, commodities and stock exchanges, the govt, the media" is it really that difficult for you to understand they did not need to pull a magic trick?

edit on 14-9-2013 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by matafuchs

matafuchs
"they control the banks, oil, commodities and stock exchanges, the govt, the media..."

You just answered your own question.

The MSM never EVER speak the truth.

Wanna know the truth?

Start believing the opposite of what the MSM propaganda is telling you.

NO one is going convince you of the truth as long as YOU keep choosing to believe known liars.

You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure this stuff out...

The biggest mystery to me is WHY people are gullible enough to actually believe what the mass media propaganda is telling them.

This should be a massive red flag to anyone with even a LITTLE bit of common sense.

It's been shown countless times on ATS that the MSM is the most powerful tool used by the elite to manipulate the masses and yet people STILL listen to everything they say.

What patsies and where are they living now?

WHAT were you thinking when you even asked that question?

How much sense would it make for mass serial killers to respect the lives of a few patsies who have the ability to expose one of the most important secrets in the history of the known world?

Especially after they have just wiped off the face of the earth 3000 innocent lives as if they were mere ants...

DO you even realize just how LITTLE sense this actually makes?

If I were the OP, I would be hard pressed to even bother answering your questions.

Seems pointless since you've already drank the Koolaid...

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

First, I do not believe the MSM on opinions and did not say it did. No one should follow CNN or MSNBC blindly. You should watch multiple outlets and then try to piece together a truth. Foreign press helps a lot with this. It is not about the opposite it is about finding the bread crumbs of truth to find the real story.

Second, the MSM and 9/11 are not an argument. The argument is whether there was a Controlled Demo or not.

Third, asking where the people the OP and the video are stating are actors or still alive makes A LOT of sense. All of you just cannot come up with a true or plausible answer. So instead, you try to play it off as 'common sense' and ' you do not have to be a rocket scientist' and other quotes that contain no substance.

I have not drank the kool aid. I believe that 93 was shot down. I believe and have researched that the Truther Movement is nothing more than employed government hacks that want the focus on Building 7 and not Flight 93. That is plausible. It is the same as you explain not believing the MSM. So, you just believe some guys on the internet who say it is so? Even the original Loose Change has changed his mind. You see, there is no way they could have wired he WTC 1,2 and 7. No way. However, there is a way they could have caused 93 to crash so it would not be able to enter DC airspace.

It was not all disclosed until 2006 in the Moussaoui trial. If you look into the timeframes they contradict one another but no one does. They all want to stay focused on WTC7 and free fall collapse. It went into the ground inverted. They found debris miles away. They put it down.

Now, why can't the OP or yourself answer those simple questions I have asked. Are you hard pressed because you know there is no answer to back up your story?

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I really dislike this sort of "back door" ad hominen attack. "if you agree with me it is common sense, if you don't you are in denial."

That is a disingenuous approach and shows a lack of openness to discussion.

There is a type of subtle racism and jingoistic pride in not willing to accept that 19 foreign nationals successfully attacked us. There are actually people who feel better believing that "we did this to ourselves" than accepting that somebody else did this to us.

One thing that America has benefited from is geographic isolation that has protected the homeland for the most part. The downside is the over reaction to terrorist attacks. Europe lives with terrorism much more comfortably because they are used to it. Whether it is the leftist attacks in of the Brigades, or the British struggles with the "troubles", terrorism is at it's most basic crime. Pure and simple. It is unpleasant and disruptive but there is no need to over-react to it.

Yes, 9/11 was a tragic part of American history, but there is no reason to tear the country apart and make suspects of everyone.

So 19 foreigners got through the defenses of the nation, accept it, learn from it and move on. You will have a much better chance of combating it if you are honest about what happened.

A bunch of dentists, bus drivers and retail clerks who style themselves as '9/11 experts' are wasting their time and are nothing but a distraction.

They have become a cottage industry of paranoia and racist ideology.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

So 19 foreigners got through the defenses of the nation, accept it, learn from it and move on. You will have a much better chance of combating it if you are honest about what happened. A bunch of dentists, bus drivers and retail clerks who style themselves as '9/11 experts' are wasting their time and are nothing but a distraction.

Agreed. I normally ignore 'back door" ad hominen attacks' that result from a lack of knowledge. It's sad in someways because searching google is all their life is worth. If it's not shown on some kind of youtube video then it just doesn't exist. What is particularly sad it they don't know what they are missing. From the first bombing of the WTC towers to the raid in Abbottabad there lies a fascinating world wide story that no author or Hollywood producer could ever come up with. Fact is indeed stranger than fiction.

Although it is about serious life changing events and sadly, again loss of life it, it shows that diligence and patience can over come all. And none of this can be found searching google. The CIA has never been as broad as it is now, and have operators installed practically everywhere. The drone program is far beyond anything James Bond ever did. From a control center somewhere in Colorado a CIA operator can guide a drone to attack it's target and hit someone square in the back with a hellfire missile. From 8000 miles away the head of the military committee of the Shura council, Abu Hafs Al-Marsi, took a hellfire missile right between his shoulder blades. His dental plate was found by a tribal boy over 200 feet away. I was totally surprised that this technology has been around since the late 90's.

The Space Shuttle deposited 6 secret CIA satellites in low orbits that can, as everyone feared, not only view someone car tag but also identify individual people with face scans. Much of this is still classified and how this interacts with the drones will not be known for many years. The drone program first started with President Clinton, expanded by President Bush, and put to use by President Obama has changed the face of war. Of course, along the way have been colossal failures, and some unintended results from using these weapons offensively, however I found it fascinating to follow the course of the weapons system from the late 90's.

Stuck with fairy tales and a misplaced hatred of government all the truthers can do is rehash 12 year old ridiculous theory's again and again from there intellectual prison know as google while so many interesting things pass them by.

Truly sad.
edit on 16-9-2013 by spooky24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Major BUMP.

Must see video, for those who haven't seen it. Probably one of the best 9/11 documentaries ever made. The video is very long, like 5 hours, and is available on a 3-DVD set. It examines in detail key claims from debunkers, and tears them a new one at every turn.

It shows the well hidden and now classified key pieces of information which would undoubtedly expose the rogue, covert, high level cabal responsible for this tragedy- such as the military aid that Chaney was talking to on the infamous stand down order. It shows how the 9/11 Omission moved the timeline of key events to provide convenient alibis for the guilty.

You just gotta see this folks. There is so much more. So get to it, if you really want to get a grip on this situation.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

just finished watching the whole thing last night.

Absolutley amazing documentary. i thought 5 hours was ridiculous at first, but at the end i found myself wanting more.

10/10 just simply craps over everything.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Okay, so I'm a 9-11 research junkie but this had a few new points for me.

The most intriguing was, in the third video I believe, Dick Cheney on videotape just a few days afterwards stating that he 'watched the second tower hit, talked to President Bush, and then the Secret Service came and whisked me down to the PEOC'. (I'm paraphrasing but he definitely said he 'talked to President Bush')

In other research I've done, FBI interviews with Cheney's personal secretary show her to testify that 'they saw the second tower hit on TV and immediately heard a commotion in the hallway. They ran to the door in time to see Cheney being rushed down the hallway by the SS'. No mention of a phone call to President Bush, and in the secretary's version, no time for it...

Okay, so at that time, Cheney didn't know that we had video of Bush sitting like a dork in the classroom for many, many minutes after the second plane hit, with no incoming calls from Cheney. That footage only came out much, much later, I think for the first time when Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 9-11 aired.

There's also FBI information out there stating that the communications between the White House and Pres. Bush, including much later after he was on Air Force One, was very dodgy, and for hours they tried to get calls through and were thwarted. There is also a photo of Cheney in the hallway down in the basement of the WH trying to call Bush from a phone (in the hallway?? Outside THE MOST secured communications center on the planet??) and not being able to get through.

Here's my conjecture: Cheney didn't talk to Bush immediately and went ahead and made the shoot down order without the President's authorization. I'm not sure of the legality of that, but I'm pretty sure it's high up there in the area of 'crimes and misdemeanors' territory. (At this point whether Cheney was complicit in 9-11 otherwise, and what reason he would have for a shootdown order, I'm going to leave for another day).

Fast forward to them FINALLY acquiescing to appear in front of the 9-11 Commission but stipulating without records of any kind, not under oath and holding hands...

Why would this be so? Because I'm pretty sure at this point that Cheney had committed something on the order of a coup d'etat that day, Bush knew it and didn't bring it up immediately for whatever legal reasonings of his own, and realized that if they didn't keep their stories straight, the truth would come out.

I'm sure there's myriad reasons why Bush and Cheney had to do the bunko 'question and answer' session under the absolutely unprecedented restrictions they asked for and obtained, but this could easily be one of them.

As to the other people who love posting on threads like these, but also complain that they're 'tired of truthers', please answer this since you all seem to be cool with the idea of a simple fire and gravity induced collapse:

What happened to the thousands of phones, computers, desks, chairs, room dividers, filing cabinets, toilets, sinks, water fountains and vending machines that were, by all accounts NOT found in the debris? Not crushed, or mangled or burned to a crisp. Simply gone.

And what happened to the over 1000 people that simply vanished without a speck of DNA available to the medical examiner's office for final identification? The bodies should have been found in the rubble, at least the bones, charred and crushed but available for DNA testing. How did bone fragments get 100s of feet away on the roof of the Deutsche Bank Building?

And, if you've read the fascinating first responder testimony, how do you explain many people stating that they saw people vaporized as the dust cloud or a fire ball came towards them, on ground floor levels? How do you explain the reports that the dust cloud was extremely hot? How do you explain the reports of people with hanging skin and burns without fire in the basement levels? How do you explain the 'toasted cars' blocks away from the scene? How do you explain massive steel girders thrown 300 feet laterally, impaling themselves into adjacent buildings?

Finally, if you have no problem with a kerosene fed fire collapsing a 209 foot square, 110 story building after a mere 56 minutes of burn time, do you worry about your home stove melting while you're making dinner? Your BBQ turning explosively into dust and collapsing straight down before your steak chars? Why not? How can you believe something so fantastical when your own daily life testifies otherwise?

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

Yeah... so many questions. Not just one or two but dozens upon dozens of questions and things that don't add up. That doesn't make you a conspiracy therorist or a nut job if you have questions and so on. Something seriously bad happened by some seriously bad people and some of them were Americans.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   

What happened to the thousands of phones, computers, desks, chairs, room dividers, filing cabinets, toilets, sinks, water fountains and vending machines that were, by all accounts NOT found in the debris? Not crushed, or mangled or burned to a crisp. Simply gone. And what happened to the over 1000 people that simply vanished without a speck of DNA available to the medical examiner's office for final identification? The bodies should have been found in the rubble, at least the bones, charred and crushed but available for DNA testing. How did bone fragments get 100s of feet away on the roof of the Deutsche Bank Building?

You really don't expect anyone to take this seriously do you?

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Of course the difference is I haven't flown a plane into my oven recently. That might 'collapse' it.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

JuniorDisco

Of course the difference is I haven't flown a plane into my oven recently. That might 'collapse' it.

Well, unless your oven is 400m high, that's a pretty poor comparison.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

This doc is if not the best then is one of the best I’ve seen

Sends chills up your spine

Thanks for the heads up

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

spooky24

What happened to the thousands of phones, computers, desks, chairs, room dividers, filing cabinets, toilets, sinks, water fountains and vending machines that were, by all accounts NOT found in the debris? Not crushed, or mangled or burned to a crisp. Simply gone. And what happened to the over 1000 people that simply vanished without a speck of DNA available to the medical examiner's office for final identification? The bodies should have been found in the rubble, at least the bones, charred and crushed but available for DNA testing. How did bone fragments get 100s of feet away on the roof of the Deutsche Bank Building?

You really don't expect anyone to take this seriously do you?

Yes, I do expect people to take it seriously. By serious people, which you apparently are not.

If you had bothered to look into the testimonies of people who were THERE, you would realize everything I wrote is part of the public record.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

JuniorDisco

People in the building said that the structure swayed after the plane impact but recovered. The building was constructed with extreme redundancy and functioned as it was meant to (in other words, the planes really didn't have that much of an effect on lower floors). The beams were also much thicker and sturdier farther down than they were up top, which makes a symmetrical pancake or gravity collapse at near freefall speed impossible.

Really, people. Look at the towers in mid collapse. They're being BLOWN UP, not falling down. Anyone who refuses to see that has either an agenda to promote, or is delusional. (See Jeff Prager's incredible e-magazine available for free on line for how. Real proof and everything!)

If it happened the way the government says it did, where are the 110 floors per building piled up on top of each other? Where are the 4 inch thick concrete floor pans? Where are the office contents? If you haven't seen the first responders saying that they found NO office contents in the rubble, you haven't possibly done any research whatsoever.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
When it dawns on you AGAIN, because this is a great documentary
That those dirty rotten devils MURDERED those people with this fake 911 crap
It is very emotional

That fake phone call by that woman is what got me. It was so obviously done while reading something that if anybody sees this video and still believes in the stupid lies of the mainstream then they deserve what they get

She whispered

It’s a frame, it’s a frame
And they went and murdered those people as they murdered all the others

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

What happened to the thousands of phones, computers, desks, chairs, room dividers, filing cabinets, toilets, sinks, water fountains and vending machines that were, by all accounts NOT found in the debris? Not crushed, or mangled or burned to a crisp. Simply gone.

They didnt "disappear", but were recovered from the debris - much of it at the Fresh Kills site where the
debris was carted for examination

Mangled File Cabinet

amhistory.si.edu...

Calculator

amhistory.si.edu...

Fax Machine

amhistory.si.edu...

Beeper

amhistory.si.edu...

More artifacts recovered from WTC shown here......

amhistory.si.edu...

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by firefight

That was the only filing cabinet found out of thousands. Link

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Flatcoat

JuniorDisco

Well, unless your oven is 400m high, that's a pretty poor comparison.

It's a terrible one. Which leads me to wonder why it was introduced at all.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join